Awesome List Updates on Apr 04, 2023
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Python Scientific Audio
Audio Related Packages / Feature extraction
2. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- VNote - A Qt-based application designed to provide a pleasant note-taking platform with excellent editing experience.
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- ImHex - A Hex Editor for Reverse Engineers, Programmers and people who value their retinas when working at 3 AM.
3. Awesome Blazor
Videos / Others
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor App Testing with Playwright - February 23, 2023 - March 14, 2023 - Learn how to use Playwright to implement end-to-end testing for your Blazor application. Community links.
Articles / Others
- How to Build Fast and Reusable Blazor Code - April 3, 2023 - Microsoft even offers a Build reusable components with Blazor learning module that shows how to build a Razor class library that contains Blazor components, package a Razor class library for use in other Blazor applications, and reference a Razor class library in a Blazor application and use its components. Author: Jeffrey T. Fritz.
Podcasts / Others
- Chris Sainty: Blazor in Action - Azure DevOps Episode 238 - March 27, 2023 - Chris is a Microsoft MVP, author, and software engineer with over 17 years of experience with ASP.NET. Passionate about sharing his knowledge with the community, he regularly writes both for his own blog as well as others — such as Visual Studio magazine, Progress Telerik, and StackOverflow. This passion for blogging led to his first book, Blazor in Action, a practical guide to building Blazor applications. He also maintains several popular open-source projects under the GitHub organization, Blazored. When not tapping on a keyboard, Chris is a keen speaker, having delivered talks at both user groups and conferences all over the world. Duration: 41 minutes.
- .NET Rocks - Blazor United with Javier Nelson and Steve Sanderson - March 23, 2023 - What if you didn't have to choose between client-side and server-side Blazor? Carl and Richard talk to Javier Nelson and Steve Sanderson about Blazor United in its early stages of development, providing flexibility at the web component level for client- and server-side rendering. At the simplest level, Blazor United offers server-side rendering when a site is first hit so that you can load the larger client-side components over time. But deeper is the idea that some elements on your web page benefit from being client-side, and some from being server-side, and why should you have to choose only one? Duration: 53 minutes.
4. Awesome Algorand
Other Development Tools / Smart Contracts
- TEALScript (⭐25) - Enables Algorand smart contract development with native TypeScript syntax, tooling, and IDE support.
5. Awesome Developer First
Authentication & Identity
- Userfront - Simplistic user authentication with pre-built back-office dashboard.
- Sonar - Lint and code quality checks.
- Clarifai - Set of computer vision APIs.
- Roboflow - Simplified computer vision model creation for developers.
Databases & Spreadsheets
- Upstash - Serverless tailored redis provider.
- Cyclic.sh - Full stack app hosting (including dynamo db and s3).
- ReadMe - Personalized and dynamic developer docs.
- Swimm - Docs that are coupled with your code, auto-synced, works with your IDE.
- Split - Feature flags platform with data analytics.
- Mapbox - Maps and locations products for devs.
- Stream - Feed and chat as a service.
Payments & Pricing
- Stigg - API-first pricing plans.
- Cloudsmith - Cloud-native private package management.
- Crawlbase - Scrape hard-to-scrape websites with proxies.
- Typesense Cloud - Open-source and hosted search as a Service.
- EasyPost - Shipping APIs for e-commerce.
6. Awesome Executable Packing
📚 Literature / Documentation
📚 Literature / Scientific Research
- 📰 Binary-code obfuscations in prevalent packer tools (October 2013) ⭐
- 📰 A close look at a daily dataset of malware samples (January 2019)
- 📓 Ether: Malware analysis via hardware virtualization extensions (October 2008)
- 📰 File packing from the malware perspective: Techniques, analysis approaches, and directions for enhancements (April 2022) ⭐
- 📓 SATURN - Software deobfuscation framework based on LLVM (November 2019) ⭐
- 📰 WYSINWYX: What you see is not what you execute (August 2010)
7. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Large Language Models / Contribute to Our Repository
- Haystack (⭐8.9k): framework for building applications with LLMs and Transformers (e.g. agents, semantic search, question-answering)
Inbox: Large Language Models / Text-related Generative Tools
- Taskade: Taskade is an AI outliner and mind map generator for teams with built-in AI chat
Inbox: Developing + AI / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
8. Awesome Userscripts
Scripts / YouTube
- YouTube Peek Preview - See video thumbnails, ratings and other details when you mouse over a Youtube link from almost any website.
9. Awesome LaTeX
Tools centered around equations
- pix2tex - LaTeX OCR
10. Awesome Graphql
Blogs - Security / React
- GraphQL for Pentesters - Introduction to Basic Concepts, Security Considerations & Reconnaissance, Vulnerabilities and Attacks, Offensive Tools.
11. Awesome Yew
- Spaceman (⭐218) - Spaceman is a cross-platform gRPC client designed to be pleasant to use and pretty to look at.
12. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Log Management
- GoAccess - Real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal or through the browser. (Source Code (⭐16k))
13. Awesome Directus
Extensions / Community
- Field Actions (⭐48) - Adds copy to clipboard and open URL's action-buttons to fields (interface + display).
14. Awesome Datascience
Other Awesome Lists / Book Deals (Affiliated) 🛍