Track GoBooks Updates Daily
List of Golang books
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 dariubs/GoBooks · ⭐ 14K · 🏷️ Books
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Jan 07, 2023
Starter Books / Shipping Go
- Develop better software based on feedback from customers
- Create a development pipeline that turns feedback into features
- Reduce bugs with pipeline automation that validates code before it is deployed
- Establish continuous testing for exceptional code quality
- Serverless, container based, and server based deployments
- Scale your deployment in a cost-effective way
- Deliver a culture of continuous improvement
Oct 14, 2022
Advanced Books / Beyond Effective Go: Part 1 - Achieving High-Performance Code
- Understand the differences between Concurrency and Parallelism.
- Identify and avoid concurrency issues like deadlock, starvation, livelock, and data races.
- Understand the various concurrency interaction patterns and be able to apply the one that best fits the problem at hand.
- Take a deep dive into Go’s concurrency primitives and be able to apply them expertly but also avoid many of their gotchas.
- Be able to diagnose concurrency and performance issues using Go’s profiler, execution tracing, and benchmarking tools.
- Be able to identify when code needs optimizing, what needs optimizing and how.
- Have a catalog of concurrency and performance patterns that you can quickly apply to your projects.
Jul 23, 2022
Advanced Books / Practical Go: Building Scalable Network and Non-Network Applications
- Writing command line applications
- Writing a HTTP services and clients
- Writing RPC services and clients using gRPC
- Writing middleware for network clients and servers
- Storing data in cloud object stores and SQL databases
- Testing your applications using idiomatic techniques
- Adding observability to your applications
- Managing configuration data from your applications
May 31, 2022
Starter Books / Go, from the beginning Free
- Build Console apps
- Create Web APIs
- Test your code
- Create and publish reusable packages that others can consume
- Organize your files in a project
- Work with files and directories
- Parse text with the string library and regular expressions.
Mar 18, 2022
Advanced Books / Everyday Go
- Learn unit testing
- Make lovely CLIs
- Monitor services
- Release with GitHub Actions
- Ship it with Docker
- Work out Goroutines
Mar 15, 2022
Starter Books / Pro Go
- Gain a solid understanding of the Go language and tools
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Go standard library
- Use Go for concurrent/parallel tasks
- Use Go for client- and server-side development
Mar 12, 2022
Web Development / Wasm Cooking with Golang
- Wasm & Go in your browser
- Wasm & Go with Node.js
- WasmEdge & Go
- Wasm in the Cloud: Do you know Atmo?
Jul 31, 2021
Starter Books / Learning Go: An Idiomatic Approach to Real-World Go Programming
- Learn how to write idiomatic code in Go and design a Go project
- Understand the reasons for the design decisions in Go
- Set up a Go development environment for a solo developer or team
- Learn how and when to use reflection, unsafe, and cgo
- Discover how Go's features allow the language to run efficiently
- Know which Go features you should use sparingly or not at all