Awesome List Updates on Oct 02, 2020
25 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Tutorials
2. Awesome React Components
Miscellaneous / Lazy Load
- component-controls (⭐72) - demo - docs - A next-generation tool to create blazing-fast documentation sites.
3. Awesome Competitive Programming
Books / Books for Algorithms
Name: Algorithms, by Jeff Erickson
Description: A free electronic version of a self-published textbook licensed under CC by 4.0. This is a well written book from lecture notes of theoretical computer science courses at the University of Illinois. Covers the main paradigms of backtracking, dynamic programming, greedy, and particularly graphs in depth.
4. Awesome Pentest
Reverse Engineering / Reverse Engineering Tools
- Detect It Easy(DiE) (⭐4.5k) - Program for determining types of files for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
5. Awesome Kotlin
Links / Official Links
Links / Resources
Links / Blogs
Links / Books
6. Awesome Diversity
- Brazilians in Tech- Brazilians in Tech is the first Brazilian platform to bring together the most relevant opportunities in the world of Science and Technology for women working or interested in digital technologies.
- Latinas in computing - A community created by and for the Latinas in Computing with a mission of promoting their representation and success in computing-related fields.
- Latinas in tech - a non-profit organization with the aim to connect, support, and empower Latina women working in tech. We work hand in hand with top technology companies to create safe spaces for learning, mentorship and recruitment.
7. Awesome Plotters
Inspiration, Instruction, and Research / Fonts
- The Best XY Plotters in 2020 - Good overview of the AxiDraw and its clones, plus some DIY options.
8. Awesome Sre
9. Awesome Design Systems
Design systems of some "known" companies
- Atlassian Design Guidelines - End-to-end design language to create straightforward and beautiful experiences.
- Firefox Photon Design System - Launch recognizable, enjoyable Firefox products and features faster.
- GitHub Primer - Open-source it to allow the community to design and build their own projects.
- GitLab Design System - Pajamas - Resources, components, and design guidelines behind GitLab.
- Google Material Design - Create intuitive and beautiful products with Material Design.
Design systems articles
- Design system checklist - Build better design systems. An open-source checklist to help you plan, build and grow your design system.
- Design.system - Resources for the design systems community.
- Super friendly - We help in-house teams make better digital products with design systems.
- Figma - Helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish (cross-platform).
- Sketch - A design toolkit built to help you create your best work from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork (for macOS).
- Avocode - Helps you share design files, discuss changes, and code websites, mobile apps, & newsletters faster.
- InVision Design System Manager - Powers creative and consistent design at scale with a central place to manage design and coded components.
- Zeplin - The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind.
- The A11Y Project - A community-driven effort to make web accessibility easier. See resources section.
- Diez - Free & open-source developer toolkit for expressing visual styles that can be shared across codebases, native platforms, and teams.
- Figmagic (⭐610) - Generate design tokens, export graphics, and extract design token-driven React components from your Figma documents.
- Style Dictionary (⭐2.8k) - A Style Dictionary uses design tokens to define styles once and use those styles on any platform or language.
- Superposition - Extract design tokens from websites and use them in code and in your design tool. Use the design system you already have.
Styleguides and documentation
- Stencil - Toolchain for building reusable, scalable Design Systems.
- Zeroheight - Create beautiful living styleguides and document all your design system resources in one place. Learn about this.
Develop isolated components
- Pattern Lab - Pattern Lab helps you and your team build thoughtful, pattern-driven user interfaces using atomic design principles.
- React Styleguidist - Isolated React component development environment with a living style guide.
- Storybook - Build bulletproof UI components faster. Storybook is an open source tool for developing UI components in isolation for React, Vue, and Angular. It makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
- Styled System - Styled System is a collection of utility functions that add style props to your React components and allows you to control styles based on a global theme object.
Develop isolated components / Storybook addons
- Accessibility (⭐75k) - Test component compliance with web accessibility standards.
- Actions (⭐75k) - Get UI feedback when an action is performed on an interactive element.
- Backgrounds (⭐75k) - Switch backgrounds to view components in different settings.
- Console (⭐175) - Show console output like logs, errors, and warnings in the Storybook.
- Docs (⭐75k) - Document component usage and properties in Markdown.
- Knobs (⭐75k) - Interact with component inputs dynamically in the Storybook UI.
- Links (⭐75k) - Link stories together to build demos and prototypes with your UI components.
- Storyshots (⭐75k) - Take a code snapshot of every story automatically with Jest.
Pattern libraries articles / Storybook addons
Unit & Regression test / Storybook addons
- Chromatic - Visual testing for React, Angular and Vue. Chromatic ensures consistency in UI components, down to the pixel. Every commit is automatically tested for visual changes in the cloud.
- Testing library - Simple and complete testing utilities that encourage good testing practices.
Books / Storybook addons
- Atomic Design - Atomic design methodology for creating design systems by Brad Frost.
- Building Design Systems - Unify user experiences through a shared design language by Sarrah Vesselov and Taurie Davis.
- Front-End Style Guides - Creating and maintaining style guides for websites by Anna Debenham.
- Modular Web Design - Creating Reusable Components for user experience design and documentation by Nathan Curtis.
Talks / Storybook addons
- How To Build a Design System | UXPin - Will teach you how to build a UX Design System using the UX Pin prototyping & design platform.
10. Awesome Ansible
- Ansible Galaxy Website - Official repository and community site for Ansible Roles.
- Ansible Blog - Official Ansible blog.
- Ansible 101 by Jeff Geerling - Great video series on Ansible, by Jeff Geerling.
- Ansible TopTechSkills.com Tutorial Series on YouTube - Video tutorials on Ansible.
- terraform.py (⭐445) - Ansible dynamic inventory script for parsing Terraform state files.
11. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / APIs
- django-tastypie (⭐3.8k) - Creating delicious APIs for Django apps since 2010.
Third-Party Packages / Views
- django-easy-audit (⭐501) - Keep track of user actions.
Projects / Boilerplate
- djangox (⭐1.5k) - Batteries included starter project for Pip, Pipenv, or Docker.
12. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🌍🔧 tail-animista - Configurable custom animation utilities generator for Tailwind CSS.
13. Free for Dev
Other Free Resources
- smsreceivefree.com — Provides free temporary and disposable phone numbers.
14. Awesome Bigdata
Key-value Data Model
- Graviton (⭐404) - a simple, fast, versioned, authenticated, embeddable key-value store database in pure Go(lang).
15. Awesome React Native
Utils & Infra / Navigation Demos
- react-native-native-log ★0 (⭐4) - A React Native log function that under the hood calls native logs.
Integrations / Navigation Demos
- react-native-intercom-native ★7 (⭐25) - native based Intercom implementation for React Native
- react-native-onfido ★2 (⭐4) - A React Native wrapper for the Onfido Library.
Seeds / Navigation Demos
- react-native-typescript-boilerplate ★129 (⭐260) - An opinionated boilerplate built with React Native Navigation v3 + Redux + Thunk, in TypeScript. Follows industry best practices.
Libraries / Navigation Demos
- react-native-colibri ★5 (⭐10) - React Native Generic UI Components.
16. Awesome Vue
Resources / Examples
- COVID19 Live Data Component (⭐10) - Simple component that shows live covid19 data across the world.
Projects Using Vue.js / Interactive Experiences
- Thing (⭐0) - Breath exercise & meditation web app made with Vue.
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-tooltipster (⭐6) - VueJS 2.x tooltip component. Support html content, hover and hover+click events.
- vue-image-zoomer (⭐42) - image zoom component for Vue.js 2 & 3, that also works on touch devices.
Components & Libraries / Integrations
- vue-cli-plugin-cordova (⭐410) - Vue CLI Plugin to add Cordova easily to your project
- vue-cli-plugin-component (⭐88) - Vue CLI Plugin to create component
- vue-cli-plugin-modular-vuex (⭐6) - Vue CLI Plugin to create modular Vuex store files
- vue-cli-plugin-element (⭐20) - Vue CLI Plugin to build an enterprise application with element-ui in seconds
- vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder (⭐4k) - Vue CLI Plugin for Electron with no required configuration that uses Electron Builder.
- vue-cli-plugin-kami (⭐2) - Vue CLI Plugin with work-made architecture for quickly start your app
- vue-cli-plugin-clean (⭐19) - Vue CLI Plugin to help you clean and quickly set up your Vue app by adding some common tools and patterns
- vue-cli-plugin-mock (⭐27) - Vue CLI Plugin to mock http request
- vue-cli-plugin-ci (⭐10) - Vue CLI Plugin to generate CI agent config file to start project with CI
17. Awesome Phalcon
Conferences / Slides
- Phalcon - Develop powerful web applications in PHP - Slides used to present Phalcon V4 during the Human Talks Lyon - 11 february 2020
Magazines / Slides
- French magazine - Programmez n°239 - The 10 commandments of eco-design (article mentioning Phalcon as a light and ecological Framework)
- French magazine - Programmez n°241 - Phalcon : the new must-know PHP framework
18. Awesome Playcanvas
- My Sliding Wardrobe - Closet configurator.
19. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- PyGrid (⭐615) - Peer-to-peer network of data owners and data scientists who can collectively train AI models using PySyft
20. Awesome Security
Network / Anti-Spam
- Scammer-List - A free open source AI based Scam and Spam Finder with a free API
Web / Organization
- Portswigger - PortSwigger offers tools for web application security, testing & scanning. Choose from a wide range of security tools & identify the very latest vulnerabilities.
21. Awesome Indie
Communities / Other
Podcasts / Other
Startup Interview podcast hosted by Andrew Warner, who made $1 million a month from an online greeting card business.
Talks / Other
Probably one of the most known indie hackers of the last couple of years talks about how to turn our side-projects into profitable businesses. Very straight to the point, Pieter always provides a lot of insightful thoughts. By the way, don't get fooled by his lifestyle, his success is 500% work.
Lightning 7-minute talk by one of the most respected indie developers. The point Patrick is trying to make, is that solo developers can target way smaller and niche markets which might have low competition and be very profitable from a solo business point of view.
Events / Others
"The world's biggest conference for the world's smallest self-funded software companies". It has two editions, one more focused to starters, and another one focused on growth. Both last two days. Las Vegas. Run by Rob Walling and Mike Taber.
22. Awesome Dotnet
- Bunifu UI Framework - Carefully crafted Winforms controls and components for creating stunning modern application UI. [$]
23. Awesome Hacking
Tools / Other
- Git-Scanner (⭐271) - A tool for bug hunting or pentesting for targeting websites that have open
.gitrepositories available in public
24. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Ionic
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / SharePoint
MVC Frameworks and Libraries / Runner
Templating Engines / Runner
Number / Runner