Awesome List Updates on May 27, 2021
21 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Python Typing
Articles / Third-party articles
- The state of type hints in Python - As of May 2018.
Articles / Performance and Testing
- Static File Caching with Craft CMS 3, aka The Best Of Both Worlds by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
21 Nov 2018
Articles / Security
- Securing Front-End User Profile and Entry Forms in Craft by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
4 May 2021
- Securing Your Craft Site in 2021—Part 2 by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
26 Jan 2021
- Securing Your Craft Site in 2021—Part 1 by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
13 Jan 2021
3. Awesome Gdpr
- Awesome: Privacy (⭐7.6k) - List of free, open source and privacy respecting services and alternatives to privative services.
4. Awesome Irc
Miscellaneous / Platforms
- superseriousstats (⭐88) - Fast and efficient program to create statistics out of various types of chat logs.
5. Awesome Eosio
Libraries and Frameworks / API libraries
- greymass/swift-eosio (⭐12) - Swift SDK with ESR support.
Libraries and Frameworks / Authentication and Wallet Signing libraries
- greymass/ual-anchor (⭐18) - Authenticator meant to be used with Anchor and Universal Authenticator Library.
- greymass/anchor-link (⭐42) - Persistent, fast and secure signature provider for EOSIO chains built on top of EOSIO Signing Requests (EEP-7).
- greymass/eosio-signing-request (⭐28) - Library to assist in creating and digesting EOSIO Signing Requests (ESR).
- greymass/eosio-signing-request-java (⭐2) - Java wrapper for the EOSIO Signing Request protocol.
Developer Tools / Services
- greymass/eosio-resources (⭐7) - Tool to assist in network resource calculations.
- greymass/abi2core (⭐1) - Command line utility to convert ABI definitions to greymass/eosio type definitions.
Code examples / Services
- greymass/anchor-link-demo (⭐0) - Example VueJS application integrating greymass/anchor-link.
- greymass/anchor-link-demo-multipass (⭐7) - Example ReactJS application integrating greymass/anchor-link.
- greymass/ual-anchor-demo (⭐2) - Example ReactJS application integrating greymass/ual-anchor.
- greymass/eosio-signing-request-demo (⭐4) - Example generating transactions using greymass/eosio-signing-request.
6. Public Apis
API: Namedays Calendar
Description: Provides namedays for multiple countries
7. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Serialization
- qwertukg/xml-builder (⭐8) - Simplest XML builder for Kotlin
8. Awesome Lidar
Algorithms / Basic matching algorithms
- Iterative closest point 🔴 - The must-have algorithm for feature matching applications (ICP).
9. Awesome Terraform
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- yor (⭐607) - Automatically tag and trace infrastructure as code frameworks (Terraform, Cloudformation and Serverless) .
10. Free for Dev
- pingpong.one — Advanced status page platform with monitoring. Free tier includes one public customizable status page with SSL subdomain. Pro plan is offered to open-source projects and non-profits free of charge.
11. Awesome Privacy
- Thunderbird - A free customizable open source email client.
12. Awesome Golem
- Golem Factory GitHub - Where you can find the open source code of all things Golem.
- Golem SLATE - Hosted code pen SPA for writing a requester script to have work computed by the network. Utilizes dockerized yagna environments to communicate with the Golem Network in the background.
- Chess On Golem - Hosted Chess app to play against the providers of the network utilizing the Stockfish open source Chess engine.
Apps / Docker
- Golem Requestor Node (⭐6) - Dockerized requestor environment. Pass in the py script, it sets up the daemon and runs it.
Apps / Testing
- Golem Test Harness (Goth) (⭐10) - Tool with the purpose of speeding up your development process and making it more enjoyable for application creators.
- Golem-afl (⭐2) - An experimental test-fuzzing framework. Assists in finding security holes.
- Golem Cargo Test (⭐2) - An adaptive distributed test executor for Rust projects.
- Golem SLATE (⭐5) - Open source repository for Golem SLATE described in the above Apps section.
Apps / Games
- HSOG-requester (⭐1) - Helps the HearthStone community in the design and building of decks by running a large number of simulated games.
- ChessOnGolem (⭐11) - Open source repository for Chess described in first Apps section. Includes React frontend for the 2 AI's playing against each other through the Golem backend.
Apps / Data Analysis
- Flan (⭐3) - Tool for entrepreneurs that provide customized analysis of millions of worldwide trade value records giving them a bold guideline about what sectors they would need to take more attention to.
- Golem Lorenz-attractor (⭐0) - A system of three coupled, first-order, nonlinear differential equations which describe the trajectory of a particle through time.
- Golem Geomandel (⭐1) - Python script for generating sequences of Mandelbrot images centered on a single point and with zoom increasing in each image.
- Golem COVID (⭐1) - Creates images of new deaths per million related to COVID. After all images generated, it will gather them and create a gif.
Apps / Data Simulation
- cadCAD Golem (⭐5) - Package wrapper for cadCAD to dispatch the simulation workload to multiple Golem nodes. Supports Jupyter Notebook.
- Limit visualization (⭐1) - Plots graphs with various limits. Supports discontinous graphs.
- GolemGraphWavePair (⭐1) - Generates graph frames, then combine them into an animation.
- Golemized strong-gravitational-lense (⭐1) - Simple distributed computing hack that simulates a physical phenomena called gravitional lensing.
Apps / Data Optimization
- No more COFUD (⭐1) - Calculates how to fit the most people into a space while keeping 2 meters distance between each other.
Apps / Finance
- ZKSync .csv export (⭐0) - Scrapes ZKSync to generate financial data in a .csv file.
Apps / RNG
- Gandom (⭐1) - Extract random streams from providers. Supports two PRNGs, one based on Chaos machines and the other that makes use of Sodium.
Apps / DeFi
- Golem Staking Pool incentivize system for GLM holders (⭐6) - A smart contract in order to provide the opportunity of yield farming for GLM token holders.
- Magic-doll (⭐1) - Sumer is a DeFi application that people may delegate their Splinterland card to earn passive income. Its core is
Kyle, a Golem app that does all the computation to pick the best team to play for each match.
Apps / User Interfaces
- Golem UI (⭐1) - Electron user interface for Yagna.
Apps / Miscellaneous
- Gc__gvmi_hash (⭐2) - Recalculate the hash of gvmi image file. Solves the issue of having lost the hash of a previously uploaded image or if you're unsure if a key corresponds to a specific image.
- gvm-vim (⭐0) - Golemized docker image for compiling the VIM editor.
- YaJSapi fork with greeting example (⭐1) - Simple Node.js requestor app that greets you. It writes some important message to a file and then downloads it for you, the basic eskeleton of a requestor app. Look in
Provider Resources / Monitoring
- Golem Provider dashboard backend / GolemBar (⭐3) - Flask backend that collects the data from the provider that's then used with the dashboard project above.
Provider Resources / Provisioning
- Golem Provider Terraform (⭐2) - Terraform script to automatically deploy a Golem Provider on a cloud provider and setup monitoring using prometheus.
- Automatic Golem (⭐7) - Setup a Golem Provider with simple instructions and logs guiding you through the process.
- Golem Provider Node (⭐12) - Docker version of a node to help you get started running as a provider in a Docker container quick.
- Golem Provider node (⭐4) - Fork of Alxexandre-abrioux project above that allows to dynamically generate config files from ENV variables and specify how many replicas you'd like to spawn.
Learning Resources / Presentations and Workshop Material
- Golem: Architecture, SDKs and tips with Jakub Mazurek at 0xHack - Live workshop diving into how any developer with Python or JS coding experience can start build applications running on Golem.
- Golem Workshop at H3LLO Decentralization - List of resources containing a live-coding hackathon workshop and relevant resources to help developers understand and requesting on Golem.
- Mainnet Requestor quickstart Walk-through - Video walk-through of the requestor quick-start handbook guide to get a request on Golem Network testnet and then mainnet using the Yagna Python API.
- Mainnet Provider quickstart Walk-through - Video walk-through of the provider handbook guide to start sharing computational resources the Golem Network.
Learning Resources / Unraveling Golem's The Next Milestone Blog Series
- Unraveling Golem's The Next Milestone - Introduction to the Yagna implementation of Golem.
13. Awesome Scientific Computing
- scikit-fem (⭐296) - Simple finite element assemblers. (Python, BSD/GPL, GitHub)
Visualization / Mesh tools
14. Awesome Micropython
Display / LED Segment
- TM74HC595 (⭐3) - Driver for shift register-controlled 5 pin display modules.
IO / DAC
- mcp4728 (⭐2) - Helper library for the Microchip MCP4728 I2C 12-bit Quad DAC.
15. Awesome Ada
Continuous Integration / Other / unknown licence
- ada-actions (⭐17) - Ada Toolchains for GitHub Actions
16. Awesome Security
DevOps / Development
- Preflight (⭐136) - helps you verify scripts and executables to mitigate supply chain attacks in your CI and other systems.
- Teller (⭐1k) - a secrets management tool for devops and developers - manage secrets across multiple vaults and keystores from a single place.
17. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / YouTube
- ytmdl (⭐2.5k): A simple app to get songs from YouTube in mp3 format with artist name, album name etc from sources like iTunes, LastFM, Deezer, Gaana etc.
18. Awesome Devsecops
- Netz (⭐339) - Spectral - Discover internet-wide misconfigurations, using zgrab2 and others.
Secrets Scanning / Ansible
- SpectralOps - Spectral - Automated code security, secrets, tokens and sensitive data scanning.
19. Awesome Crystal
- Gzip - readers and writers of gzip format (Crystal stdlib)
- Zip - readers and writers of zip format (Crystal stdlib)
- Zlib - readers and writers of zlib format (Crystal stdlib)
20. Awesome Elixir
Third Party APIs
- tradehub (⭐3) - An Elixir client library for the Tradehub blockchain.
21. Awesome Neovim
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- tanvirtin/monokai.nvim (⭐218) - Monokai theme written in Lua.
Git / Diagnostics
- tanvirtin/vgit.nvim (⭐430) - Visual Git Plugin to enhance your git experience.