Awesome List Updates on Nov 20, 2021
4 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Micropython
Display / LCD Character
- LCM1602-14_LCD_Library (⭐9) - driver for AIP31068L 3.3 V I2C and SPI 1602 Serial Character LCDs.
2. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- kohesive/solr-undertow (⭐96) - Solr Standalone Tiny and High performant server.
3. Awesome Graphql
- Apollo Federation - Apollo Federation specification
Servers / React
- graphql-koa-scripts (⭐2) - GraphQL Koa 1 file simplified. usefull for quick test
Miscellaneous / React
- GraphVinci (⭐46) - An interactive schema visualizer for GraphQL APIs.
Ruby Examples / React
- to_eat_app (⭐13) - A sample graphql/rails/relay application with a related 3-part article series.
Julia / React
- Diana.jl (⭐110) - A Julia GraphQL client/server implementation.
- GraphQLClient.jl (⭐39) - A Julia GraphQL client for seamless integration with a server.
Databases / React
- LunaSec - Key-Value Database for encrypting/tokenizing sensitive data with GraphQL support to authorize requests. - Source Code (⭐1.3k)
4. Dive Into Machine Learning
Explore another notebook / What just happened?
- Jupyter's official Gallery of Interesting Jupyter Notebooks: Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Science (⭐14k) (permalink (⭐14k))
Other courses / Take my tips with a grain of salt
- There are more alternatives linked at the bottom of this guide
Supplement: Learning Pandas well / Some communities to know about!
- Essential: Things in Pandas I Wish I'd Had Known Earlier (as a Jupyter Notebook)
Supplement: Troubleshooting / Production, Deployment, MLOps
- MLOps Stack Template by Henrik Skogström
- Lessons on ML Platforms from Netflix, DoorDash, Spotify, and more by Ernest Chan in Towards Data Science
More Data Science materials / Machine Learning and User Experience (UX)
- Prev: Nov 21, 2021
- Next: Nov 19, 2021