Awesome List Updates on Mar 24, 2022
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Micropython
- Codeberg Explore - Explore repositories on Codeberg.
Display / LEDs
- Official APA102 - ESP8266 APA102/DotStar RGB LED driver.
- Official WS2811 - ESP8266 WS2811/NeoPixel RGB LED driver.
Books / SRAM
- Programming with MicroPython: Embedded Programming with Microcontrollers and Python - By Nicholas H. Tollervey. ISBN 9781491972731.
Resources / SRAM
- MicroPython - Project website. Test drive the Pyboard. Try MicroPython online with Unicorn.
- MicroPython Official Documentation - For various ports, including quick reference, general information, examples and tutorials.
- MicroPython Wiki - Community generated documentation and examples of the features of MicroPython and the Pyboard.
- MicroPython Newsletter - Subscribe to the MicroPython newsletter for news and announcements including new features and new products.
2. Awesome Transit
Sample GTFS and GTFS Realtime datasets used for software testing
- transitfeed unit tests (⭐651) - Test data created for the original Google Python GTFS validator (⭐651).
- gtfs-realtime-validator unit tests (⭐14) - Some GTFS datasets (zip files) (⭐14) are included and a large number of GTFS RT messages are defined programmatically in Java (⭐14) via the gtfs-realtime-bindings library.
- OpenTripPlanner unit tests (⭐1.8k) - Some GTFS datasets (⭐1.8k) are defined for the unit tests (GtfsTest (⭐1.8k) and mmri folder (⭐1.8k)).
3. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- Preset Cloud - A hosted Apache Superset service. Forever free for teams up to 5 users, featuring unlimited dashboards and charts, no-code chart builder and a collaborative SQL editor.
Data Visualization on Maps
- geojs.io - Highly available REST/JSON/JSONP IP Geolocation lookup API.
4. Awesome Wardley Maps
Apps / Mapping
- Excalidraw - Online diagram tool creates quick and easy, handdrawn diagrams and maps. keyboard shortcut '0', browse libraries and Add the "Wardley Maps Symbols" lib.
- Flowchart fun - text based tool to generate quick flowcharts. Excellent way to quickly create a Value Chain - very useful in conversation or during a meeting.
5. Awesome Nix
DevOps / Newsletters
- Makes (⭐259) - A Nix-based CI/CD pipeline framework for building, testing, and releasing projects in any language, from anywhere.
6. Awesome Tdengine
- pulsar-io-tdengine (⭐3) - The TDengine connector connects Pulsar and TDengine.
7. Awesome Go
Databases Implemented in Go
- dtf (⭐224) - A distributed transaction manager. Support XA, TCC, SAGA, Reliable Messages.
8. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- a (⭐2) - Simple theme with current directory and
- rounded (⭐2) - Includes current directory and
9. Awesome Free Software
Software / Office
- Open Office (⭐677) - Provides a full featured office productivity suite based on open standards. (Apache License 2.0 (⭐677))
Software / Text Editors
10. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- pinia-di (⭐8) - Dependency injection for pinia.
11. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Data Visualization and Mission Control / Annotation
- 3d-annotation-tool (⭐55) - Lightweight tool to annotate point clouds with bounding boxes, rectangles, keypoints and more.
12. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Towhee - A Python module that encode unstructured data into embeddings.
13. Awesome Deno
Modules / CLI utils
- yargs (⭐10k) - The modern, pirate-themed successor to optimist.
Tools / XML
- vscode-deno-starter (⭐1) - VS Code project boilerplate to get started with Deno.
14. Awesome Agi Cocosci
- Computational Cognitive Science Courses - MIT, Harvard, Stanford. Courses on computational cognitive science from MIT, Harvard, Stanford.
- Probabilistic Models of Cognition - MIT. The probabilistic approach to cognitive science, which models learning and reasoning as inference in complex probabilistic models.
- How to construct a Nature summary paragraph - Nature. Nature official guidelines for composing abstracts.
- The Machine Learning Reproducibility Checklist - McGill University. Guidelines for introducing a machine learning algorithm with guarantee of reproducibility.
Communications / Pragmatics
- Colors in Context: A Pragmatic Neural Model for Grounded Language Understanding - Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 2017. [All Versions].
- Pragmatically Informative Image Captioning with Character-Level Inference - NAACL'18, 2018. [All Versions].