Awesome List Updates on Apr 14, 2022
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Fiber
⚙️ Middlewares / 🌱 Third Party
- darkweak/souin (⭐443) - HTTP cache, RFC compliant, alternative to Varnish available as a middleware.
2. Awesome Lowcode
- Structr - The visualization of the data and program structures as a graph accelerates the development and makes the results easily comprehensible for everyone at any time.
3. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Testing
- permissions-dispatcher/kompile-testing (⭐70) - Testing tools for kotlinc and kapt.
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- sandjelkovic/kxjtime (⭐8) - Lightweight Kotlin extensions for java.time API
Libraries/Frameworks / Graphics
4. Awesome Zsh Plugins
- iTerm2 + Oh-My-ZSH: Supercharge Your Mac Terminal - Catalin Pit's tutorial on getting started with Oh-My-ZSH on macOS.
5. Awesome Vite
Electron / Integrations
- electron-vite (⭐937) - An Electron CLI integrated with Vite.
6. Awesome Neovim
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- kvrohit/rasmus.nvim (⭐82) - A dark color scheme written in Lua ported from rsms/sublime-theme (⭐179) theme.
7. Awesome K6
- Integrating k6 with Apache Kafka - Sending output from k6 to Apache Kafka.
- Load Testing Your API with Swagger/OpenAPI and k6 - Generate k6 load test scripts from OpenAPI specifications.
- Load Testing Your API with Postman - How to use Postman collections to load test your API.
8. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Complexity & Information Theory / Visual Complexity
- Image complexity and spatial information - International Workshop on Quality of Multimedia Experience, 2013. [All Versions].
Explainability / Explainable Deep Learning
- Individual differences among deep neural network models - Nature Communications, 2020. [All Versions].
9. Awesome Mac
Utilities / Productivity
- BetterMouse - Smooth scroll, cursor acceleration prohibition, and powerful button/gesture remapping in one utility for 3rd-party mice. Aims for replacing those bulky and intrusive official drivers.
10. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Reinforcement Learning
- DI-engine (⭐2.5k) - DI-engine is a generalized Decision Intelligence engine. It supports most basic deep reinforcement learning (DRL) algorithms, such as DQN, PPO, SAC, and domain-specific algorithms like QMIX in multi-agent RL, GAIL in inverse RL, and RND in exploration problems.
Tools / Misc
- milvus – Milvus is open source (⭐18k) vector database for production AI, written in Go and C++, scalable and blazing fast for billions of embedding vectors.
11. Awesome Composer
Plugins / IRC
- Composer-Skrub (⭐87) - The plugin helps to remove junk from Composer installations and trim build sizes.
- Composer-Curl-Plugin (⭐4) - The plugin uses
phpext_curlfor downloading packages.
- Composer-Locator (⭐59) - Provides a means of locating the installation path for a given Composer package name.
- Composer-Plugin-Exclude-Files (⭐28) - A plugin for excluding files required by packages using the 'files' autoloading mechanism.
- Composer-Link (⭐20) - Adds the ability to link local packages for development.
- Composer-REPL (⭐81) - The plugin provides the
composer replcommand, which gives you a PHP language shell (read-eval-print loop).
- Composer-Diff (⭐55) - Compares
composer.lockchanges and generates a Markdown report for usage in a pull request description.
Scripts / IRC
- Composer-Substitution-Plugin (⭐49) - A Composer plugin replacing placeholders in the
scriptssection by dynamic values.
Registry Manager / IRC
- https://github.com/slince/composer-registry-manager (⭐494) - The plugin helps you to switch between different composer repositories.
12. Awesome Privacy
Video and Audio Conferencing / Alternative clients/modifications of Discord:
- BetterDiscord - A client modification for Discord, also you need to install a DoNotTrack plugin to block trackers.
- Kernel (⭐74) - A super small and fast Electron client mod with the most capability, also you need to install a Discord Utilities (⭐3) package to block trackers.