Awesome List Updates on May 02, 2022
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ironsworn
Hacks and homebrew / Ironsworn
- Ringsworn - Ironsworn rules grafted onto The One Ring dice mechanics
2. Awesome Zig
- SasLuca/zig-nanoid (⭐18) - Battle-tested, tiny, secure, URL-friendly, unique string ID generator. Now available in pure Zig.
3. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - SIP
- Eqivo - Eqivo implements an API layer on top of FreeSWITCH facilitating integration between web applications and voice/video-enabled endpoints such as traditional phone lines (PSTN), VoIP phones, webRTC clients etc. (Source Code (⭐33))
Software / Miscellaneous
- Noisedash (⭐203) - Self-hostable web tool for generating ambient noises/sounds using audio tools and user-uploadable samples.
Software / Time Tracking
- ActivityWatch - An app that automatically tracks how you spend time on your devices. (Source Code (⭐7.8k))
- Kimai - Kimai is a free & open source timetracker. It tracks work time and prints out a summary of your activities on demand. (Demo, Source Code (⭐2k))
- TimeTagger - An open source time-tracker based on an interactive timeline and powerful reporting. (Demo, Source Code (⭐634))
4. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- VSCode (⭐225) - An Alfred 4 workflow opening files or folders with Visual Studio Code.
- VSCodeDiff (⭐9) - Show the diff of the last 2 items in clipboard history using VSCode.
5. Awesome Directus
- Lite SDK (TypeScript) (⭐10) - Query builder for the Directus API (Browser, Deno, Node.js). Bring your own fetch.
6. Awesome Neovim
Completion / Diagnostics
- hrsh7th/nvim-cmp (⭐4.6k) - A completion plugin written in Lua. New version of nvim-compe.
- lukas-reineke/cmp-under-comparator (⭐116) - A nvim-cmp function for better sorting.
Session / Diagnostics
- Shatur/neovim-session-manager (⭐280) - A simple wrapper around :mksession.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- AstroNvim/AstroNvim (⭐6.2k) - AstroNvim is an aesthetic and feature-rich Neovim config that is extensible and easy to use with a great set of plugins.
7. Awesome Healthcare
Contents / Frameworks
- Blaze (⭐90) - A FHIR Store with internal, fast CQL Evaluation Engine
- Sushi (⭐85) - a reference implementation command-line interpreter/compiler for FHIR
Contents / Integration
- Google HCLS Data Harmonization (⭐123) - an engine that converts data of one structure to another
8. Awesome Geojson
- turf (⭐7.7k): collection of functions for spatial operations and analysi
- turf_dart (⭐29): a turf.js port for Dart and Flutter
9. Free for Dev
Source Code Repos
- chiselapp.com — Unlimited public and private Fossil repositories
APIs, Data and ML
- Supportivekoala — Allows you to autogenerate images by your input via templates. Free plan allows you to create up to 100 images per week.
- Rapidapi - World’s Largest API Hub Millions of developers find and connect to thousands of APIs, API Development using fun challenges (with solutions!) and interactive examples.
- wolfram.com — Built-in knowledge-based algorithms in the cloud.
- EVA - Free email validator API, which helps to identify whether an email is disposable and having valid MX records.
- Free Hosting — Free Hosting With PHP 5, Perl, CGI, MySQL, FTP, File Manager, POP E-Mail, free sub-domains, free domain hosting, DNS Zone Editor, Web Site Statistics, FREE Online Support and many more features not offered by other free hosts.
- YugabyteDB - YugabyteDB is a distributed SQL database compatible with PostgreSQL. The cloud free tier is a 2 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 10GB Disk.
IDE and Code Editing
- JSONPlaceholder Some REST API endpoints that return some fake data in JSON format. The source code is also available if you would like to run the server locally.
- Jor1k — a OpenRISC virtual machine capable of running Linux with network support.
10. Awesome Agi Cocosci
System 1 & System 2 / Dual-Coding Theory
- Different computational relations in language are captured by distinct brain systems - Cerebral Cortex, 2022. [All Versions].