Awesome List Updates on Aug 02, 2022
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Developer First
- Interval - SDK to build internal tools and scripts for your product.
2. Awesome Security
Web / Runtime Application Self-Protection
- Falco - The cloud-native runtime security project and de facto Kubernetes threat detection engine now part of the CNCF.
3. Awesome Osint
Username Check / Telegram
- Maigret (⭐7.9k) - Collect a dossier on a person by username.
4. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Office Suites
- CryptPad - CryptPad is a collaboration suite that is end-to-end-encrypted and open-source. It is built to enable collaboration, synchronizing changes to documents in real time. (Source Code (⭐4.2k))
5. Awesome Jupyter
Hosted Notebook Solutions
- Google Colaboratory - Cloud-based Jupyter environment aimed at machine learning education and research.
6. Awesome Lidar
- Brno Urban Dataset 🐙 (⭐125) - Navigation and localisation dataset for self driving cars and autonomous robots in Brno, Czechia.
7. Awesome Geojson
editors & viewers
- img2geojson: digitize images by overlaying on a web map and drawing
8. Awesome Math
9. Awesome Docker
10. Awesome Zig
- capy-ui/capy (⭐623) - Cross-platform library for making true native GUIs.
11. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- vite-plugin-build (⭐21) - Transfom the whole folder in library mode.
12. Awesome Cl
Others / Third-party APIs
- maxima - Computer algebra system. Not available on Quicklisp. GNU GPL3.
- also Maxima on Android, built with ECL.
Documentation builders / Third-party APIs
- cl-livedocs (⭐2) - similar and newer, based on Webinfo, with full text search enabled by default.
Git / Third-party APIs
13. Awesome Tdengine
- ZORM - ORM support TDenging by Go.