Awesome List Updates on Oct 09, 2022
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Free Programming Books (English, By Subjects)
- Introduction to Modern Statistics - Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel, Johanna Hardin (HTML, PDF) (email address required for PDF)
2. Awesome Flame
Articles by Happy Makadiya at Simform Solutions
- Build Collision-Based Game Using Flame in Flutter - (2022-10-09).
Tutorials by raywenderlich.com
- Building Games in Flutter with Flame: Getting Started - By Vincenzo Guzzi - (2021-10-21).
Articles by wolfenra.in
- Dart Box2D Fundamentals series - (2020-07-13).
Deprecated Articles & Tutorials / Beginner Tutorial Series by Alekhin
Deprecated Articles & Tutorials / Articles by Fireslime
3. Static Analysis
Other / Other
- htmlbeautifier (⭐268) — A normaliser/beautifier for HTML that also understands embedded Ruby. Ideal for tidying up Rails templates.
4. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Editors
Software / Remote Management
- Tiger VNC - TigerVNC is a high-performance, platform-neutral implementation of VNC (Virtual Network Computing), a client/server application that allows users to launch and interact with graphical applications on remote machines.
5. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Archiving and Digital Preservation (DP)
- Wayback (⭐423) - A self-hosted toolkit for archiving webpages to the Internet Archive, archive.today, IPFS, and local file systems.
Software / Knowledge Management Tools
- Atomic Server (⭐222) - Knowledge graph database with documents (similar to Notion), tables, search, and a powerful linked data API. Lightweight, very fast and no runtime dependencies. (Demo)
Software / Media Streaming - Video Streaming
- SRS - A simple, high efficiency and real-time video server, supports RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, HTTP-FLV and SRT. (Source Code (⭐20k))
Software / Software Development - Project Management
Software / URL Shorteners
6. Awesome Privacy
Video and Audio Conferencing / Alternative clients/modifications of Discord:
- Vencord (⭐468) - A Discord client mod that does things differently.
7. Awesome Pleb Projects
- HODLITEMS - hodlitems are bitcoin enthusiasts who want to share their passion for 3D printing with the world
- python-bitcoinlib (⭐1.6k) - This Python3 library provides an easy interface to the bitcoin data structures and protocol
Displays, LED, Tickers
- BitcoinPriceLED (⭐7) - LED-lamp that represents the current Bitcoin price trend
- BTC E-ink Ticker (⭐31) - bitcoin-ticker is a E-ink ticker that shows usefull information about bitcoin
- Bitcoin Kindle Display - Bitcoin Status on an old Kindle
- Citadel (⭐92) - allows you to run your own Bitcoin Lightning node and personal server
- Raspiblitz (⭐2k) - Build your own Lightning & Bitcoin Fullnode on a RaspberryPi with a nice Display
Lightning / Tools
- Alby (⭐243) - A browser extension to bring the Bitcoin Lightning Network to the browser
- lnproxy (⭐52) - lnproxy takes a bolt 11 invoice and generates a “wrapped” invoice that can be settled if and only if the original invoice is settled
- Tallycoin Connect (⭐22) - Install Tallycoin Connect on a bitcoin node to allow for the retrieval of lightning invoices via Tallycoin. LND required.
- TARO (⭐181) - Taro Daemon tarod implements the Taro protocol for issuing assets on the Bitcoin blockchain
Lightning / Hardware
- bitcoinSwitch (⭐15) - turn things on with Bitcoin
- LNPoS (⭐11) - Free and open-source bitcoin point-of-sale
- LN-TinyPOS (⭐6) - Small Lightning Network Tiny POS System By @sulfuroid
Lightning / Wallets
- BlueWallet (⭐1.8k) - Thin Bitcoin Wallet. Built with React Native and Electrum.
- Lightning Address (⭐198) - The Lightning Address is an Internet Identifier that allows anyone to send you Bitcoin over the Lightning Network
- Zeus (⭐522) - Zeus is a mobile Bitcoin/Lightning node manager and wallet application for LND, Core Lightning, and Eclair
Telegram Bots / Wallets
- Einundzwanzig Bot (⭐5) - Einundzwanzig Community Bot
Companies & Organizations / Wallets
Podcasts / Community
- Einundzwanzig, der Bitcoin Podcast - Toximalistisches Infotainment für bullishe Bitcoiner
- Pleb's Taverne - Der Bitcoin Stammtisch für toxische Bitcoin Plebs und die, die es noch werden
Podcasts / Creators
- Was Bitcoin bringt - Der Bitcoin-Podcast mit Niko Jilch
8. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
9. Awesome React Components
CSS / Style / Mouse Events
- stitches (⭐6.8k) - CSS-in-JS with near-zero runtime, SSR, multi-variant support.
10. Awesome Kotlin
Android / Boilerplate
- bufferapp/clean-architecture-components-boilerplate (⭐1.3k) - A clean architecture boilerplate using andorid architecture components for android written in Kotlin
11. Free for Dev
Tools for Teams and Collaboration
- Hackmd.io - Real time collaboration & writing tool for markdown format docs/files. Like GoogleDocs but for markdown files. Free unlimited number of "notes", but number of collaborators (invitee) for private notes & template will be limited.
Security and PKI
- CyberChef — A simple, intuitive web app for analysing and decoding/encoding data without having to deal with complex tools or programming languages. Like a swiss army knife of cryptography & encryption. All features are free to use, no limit. Open source, if you wish to self-host.
- CommandBar - Unified Search Bar as-a-service, web based UI widget/plugin that allows your users to search contents, navigations, features, etc. within your product, which helps discoverability. Free for up-to 1000 Monthly Active Users, unlimited commands.
- Proton Mail - Free secure email account service provider with built-in end-to-end encryption. Free 1GB storage.
- Tutanota - Free secure email account service provider with built-in end-to-end encryption, no ads, no tracking. Free 1GB storage. Which also partially open source (⭐5.1k), so you can opt to self-host.
Storage and Media Processing
- AndroidFileHost - Free file sharing platform with unlimited speed, bandwidth, file count, download count, etc. Mainly aimed for Android dev related files like APK build, custom ROM & modifications, etc. But seems to accept any other files as well.
- freetools.site — Free online tools. Convert or edit documents, images, audio, video and more.
- GoFile.io - Free file sharing and storage platform, can be used via web based UI & also API. unlimited file size, bandwidth, download count, etc. But when a file becomes inactive (no download for more than 10 days), it will be deleted.
12. Awesome Neovim
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- ray-x/starry.nvim (⭐102) - A collection of modern Neovim colorschemes: material, moonlight, dracula (blood), monokai, mariana, emerald, earlysummer, middlenight_blue, darksolar.
Cursorline / Diagnostics
- melkster/modicator.nvim (⭐65) - Cursor line number mode indicator. Changes the
CursorLineNrhighlight based on Vim mode.
13. Awesome Svelte
- svelte-unicons (⭐1) - Unicons svg icons for Svelte based on @iconscout/unicons.
14. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 3
- vite-vue-box (⭐7) - Vite + Vue 3 + Ts + TailWindCss + VueHook Plus + Pinia + Axios + ESLint + Stylelint.
15. Awesome Yew
Courses / Frameworks
- full-stack-todo-rust-course (⭐92) - Full stack rust course including course for Yew.
16. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- Joplin - Cross platform open-source notepad with markdown support and todo list manager with synchronisation capabilities.