Awesome List Updates on Nov 17, 2023
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Embedded Rust
Firmware projects / WIP
- LuLuu (⭐4): Firmware for a custom RP2040-based display controller which streams animated images from a microSD card to a small LCD display.
2. Awesome V
- votp (⭐8) - TOTP and HOTP implementation in v.
3. Awesome Django
Resources / Community
- Mastodon - For official announcements on updates, security fixes, etc.
Resources / Job Boards
- Django News Jobs - A Django job board that also aggregates other job boards.
- Django Gigs - This platform caters specifically to freelance and full-time Django developers.
- Django Jobs - Django jobs posting for hiring Django Python developers.
- Python.org Job Boards - While not exclusively for Django, this job board is hosted by the official Python website and features a range of Python and Django-related job opportunities.
4. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Ethics, Philosophical questions and Discussions about Generative AI
Generative AI Tools Directories
- ainave: "navigate the world of AI with ease", curated AI Tools and AI News
Courses and Educational Materials
- Book: Understanding Deep Learning: website with the book draft and Google Colabs of the book by Simon J.D. Prince
- List of Generative AI Learning resources from AWS and Google: list organized as a LinkedIn post by Ankit Agarwal
LangChain / Multi-agents
Image Segmentation / Deforum
5. Awesome Playcanvas
- SuperSplat - 3D Gassuian Splat Editor.
- Texture Tool - Tool for reprojecting textures.
6. Awesome Lit
- TrendChart Elements (⭐5) - Components to generate simple charts representing trends.
<editor-container>- Block based editor, designed for general-purpose collaborative applications.
Tools / IDE Plugins
- @web-types/lit - Attribute completion for HTML inside of tagged template literals.
7. Webcomponents the Right Way
<qr-code>– Web component for rendering customizable, animate-able, SVG-based QR codes.
- LDRS (⭐1.1k) - Lightweight, customizable loading animations/spinners.
8. Awesome Neovim
Split and Window / Diagnostics
- jyscao/ventana.nvim (⭐8) - Convenient flips & shifts for your windows layout.
9. Awesome Polars
Libraries/Packages/Scripts / R
- polarssql (⭐8) -
polarssqlexperimental package which is a DBI-compliant interface to Polars.
Resources / Talks and videos
- Library of the week 13 : Polars with Python ⏳ 15 min - A video that presents Polars with Python by @enarroied. Article supplied with the video in this page.
10. Awesome Ocaml
Algorithms and Data Structures
- ODiff (⭐1.7k) – Library of YIQ NTSC transmission image difference alghoritm implemented in OCaml and ReasonML.
Code Analysis and Linters
- MOPSA - MOPSA is a generic framework for building sound static analyzers based on the theory of abstract interpretation.
- WHIZARD - A system designed for the efficient calculation of multi-particle scattering cross sections and simulated event samples.
- atdgen (⭐279) — A serialization compiler for multiple languages (OCaml, Java, Python, Scala, Typescript) with a Binou or JSON format
11. Awesome Cl
- restagraph - an app that dynamically generates REST APIs for a Neo4j database, using a schema defined within the database. GPL3.
12. Awesome Board Games
Call to Adventure
Call to Adventure is a tabletop game in which players compete to craft the hero with the greatest destiny. Play cards to build your character, cast runes to face challenges, and choose whether to follow a path of heroism or villainy. The core game mode is a 2-4 player competitive game, but Call to Adventure can also be played solo or cooperatively!
|2 - 4||13||30-45m|
- Next: Nov 16, 2023