Awesome List Updates on Nov 28, 2019
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Seed Rs
- Default quickstart (⭐94) - Contains only Rust libraries.
- Official examples (⭐3.5k) - Smaller examples included in official repo.
- ERWA mytodo (⭐9) - Rust full-stack example. Diesel, Rocket, Seed.
Projects Using Seed
- seed-rs.org (⭐14) - Seed's official website.
2. Awesome Ros2
Companies / Robotics Capture the Flag (RCTF)
3. Awesome Clean Tech
Companies / Energy
WindCORES | Germany | 2018
A subsidiary of Westfalenwind, a German wind energy developer. They are a data center provider that hosts servers inside wind turbines, bringing the consumer of electricity closer to the producer.
4. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Sensor Processing / Lidar and Point Cloud Processing
- gpu-voxels - GPU-Voxels is a CUDA based library which allows high resolution volumetric collision detection between animated 3D models and live pointclouds from 3D sensors of all kinds.
5. Awesome Spark
Packages / Notebooks and IDEs
6. Vertx Awesome
- Vert.x CronUtils (⭐11) - An abstraction of cron-utils for the vertx scheduler. Unix, Cron4j and Quartz style expressions are supported.
7. Free for Dev
Storage and Media Processing
- easyDB.io — one-click, hosted database provider. They provide a database for the programming language of your choice for development purposes. The DB is ephemeral and will be deleted after 24 or 72 hours on the free tier.
- npoint.io — JSON store with collaborative schema editing
8. Awesome Software Patreons
Open Source Projects
- ShareX Team - Screen capture and screen sharing tool.
Open Source Projects / Libraries
9. Awesome Actions
Collection of Actions / Docker Container Actions
10. Game Datasets