Awesome List Updates on Sep 15, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Web Monetization
Resources / Tutorials
- 'A Web Monetization Story' - An interactive, story-based Web Monetization tutorial for online creators.
2. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Misc Scripts / iPython Notebooks / Codebases
- Hyperparameter-Optimization-of-Machine-Learning-Algorithms (⭐1.1k) - Code for hyperparameter tuning/optimization of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
3. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- Atlas toolkit - Lightweight library to develop single-page web applications that are instantly accessible. Available for Java, Node.js, Perl, Python, and Ruby.
4. Awesome Math
Foundations of Mathematics / Logic
Foundations of Mathematics / Category Theory
- Category Theory in Context - Emily Riehl (John Hopkins University)
5. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- Drumbooth controller with touch interface (⭐5) - Project using Java, JavaFX, Pi4J and Arduino to control 8 relays and LED strips.
Books / iOS
- Getting Started with Java on the Raspberry Pi - A lot of info and history about Java itself and how to install and use it on the Raspberry Pi with a lot of example projects.
6. Awesome Cpp
- UnQLite (⭐1.9k) - A self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional NoSQL engine. [BSD-2-Clause] website
7. Awesome Waves
Client libraries / Rust
- waves-lib-rust (⭐1) - Library to work with Waves blockchain.
8. Awesome Linux Containers
- swarmpit (⭐2.7k)
Lightweight mobile-friendly Docker Swarm management UI.
Security / Tools
- oci-seccomp-bpf-hook (⭐218)
OCI hook to trace syscalls and generate a seccomp profile.
9. Awesome Ocaml
10. Awesome Elixir
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
- k8s (⭐287) - Kubernetes Elixir client with CRD support, multi-cluster support, pluggable auth, and configurable middleware.
11. Awesome Mysql
- Database Systems Lecture Notes - lecture notes on Database Systems (available in pdf, html, odt and markdown) including a Chapter on SQL that covers basic set-up, exercises and problems.
12. Awesome Cl
Non-deterministic, logic programming
- Temperance (⭐53) - logic programming. MIT. A focus on performance, with General Game Playing in mind.
13. Awesome Python Scientific Audio
Audio Related Packages / Data augmentation
14. Awesome Gnome
- Color Picker - Color picker, working on both X11 and Wayland.
15. Awesome Firebase
Server-side (Cloud Functions, BigQuery etc) / iOS
- 🔌 Firestore Queue System (⭐6) - Simple queue system using Firestore and Cloud Functions.
16. Awesome Audiovisual
Tools / Timecode
- El-Tee-See - LTC wav file generator.
17. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
18. Awesome Dotnet
- Newbe.Claptrap (⭐214) - This is a set of server-side development frameworks with reactive, event sourcing and Actor pattern as basic theories. On top of this, developers can develop "distributed", "scale out", and "easy to test" application more simply.
- Sharplab - Run C# code using different branches and versions of Roslyn, see the IL that was produced and examine the JIT's output.
- RealTimeGraphX (⭐191) - RealTimeGraphX is a data type agnostic, high performance plotting library for WPF, UWP and soon, Xamarin Forms.
- MKL.NET (⭐76) - A simple cross platform .NET API for Intel MKL.
- Docotic.Pdf - PDF library to create, read, edit, draw, and print PDF documents in .NET and .NET Core applications. 100% managed, without unsafe blocks. [$] [Free for OSS]
- ITextSharp (⭐1.3k) - iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF)[$] [Free for OSS]