Awesome List Updates on Oct 22, 2021
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Games of Coding
- The Command Line Murders (⭐4.4k) - There's been a murder in Terminal City, and TCPD needs your help.
- SQL Murder Mystery - The SQL Murder Mystery is designed to be both a self-directed lesson to learn S QL concepts and commands and a fun game for experienced SQL users to solve an intriguing crime.
- S3 Game - You are the treasure hunter. Your task is to get as many secret codes and open as many chests as possible.
- Learn Git Branching - is the most visual and interactive way to learn Git on the web; where you'l l be challenged with exciting levels.
- Oh my Git - An open source game about learning Git!
2. Awesome Godot
Plugins and scripts / Godot 3.2+
- Line Collider 2D (⭐5) - A script which adds colliders that follow an array of Line2Ds (useful for prototypes).
3. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📚 a17t - Atomic design toolkit built to extend Tailwind CSS.
- 📚 tails-ui (⭐184) - React UI library using Tailwind CSS.
- 📚 tails (⭐25) - Hand-crafted templates and components using Tailwind CSS.
- 📁 Vue Notus - Open-source Tailwind CSS and Vue.js UI kit.
- 📁 EasyTailwind - Freemium, easily customizable templates made with Tailwind CSS.
4. Awesome Neovim
(requires Neovim 0.5)
- mfussenegger/nvim-lint (⭐493) - An asynchronous linter plugin, complementary to the built-in Language Server Protocol support.
5. Awesome Dotnet
- NBomber (⭐1.7k) - Very simple load testing framework for Pull and Push scenarios. It's 100% written in F# and targeting .NET Core and full .NET Framework.
6. Awesome Decentralized
- Deltachat: Delta Chat is like Telegram or Whatsapp but without the tracking or central control. It doesn't have their own servers but uses the most massive and diverse open messaging system ever: the existing e-mail server network. Chat with anyone if you know their e-mail address, no need for them to install DeltaChat, all you need is a standard e-mail account.
- Solid: Solid was created by the inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Solid is a specification that lets people store their data securely in decentralized data stores called Pods. Pods are like secure personal web servers for your data. For developer resources, see Developer Resources. For a listing of some Solid applications, see Solid Applications.
7. Awesome Golem
Developer and Requestor Resources / Miscellaneous
- Yagna Python API docs - Documentation for Yapapi.
8. Awesome Inertiajs
Adapters / Server-side
9. Awesome Ciandcd
- Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes - Take the fast track in your journey to continuous delivery, with open source tools for Kubernetes and cloud applications
- Continuous Delivery in Go - Book that shows you how to build pipelines that optimize your development process so you can deliver software seamlessly to production.
10. Free for Dev
11. Public Apis
API: Bhagavad Gita telugu
Description: Bhagavad Gita API in telugu and odia languages
Games & Comics
Description: Chess.com read-only REST API
API: Urban Observatory
Description: The largest set of publicly available real time urban data in the UK
Description: Provides data of offenders from all U.S. States and Pureto Rico
Description: Natural Language Processing Tools for Thai Language
Description: API for comparing flight prices across platforms
Description: The open API for building cool stuff with transport data
Description: Location-based weather data
12. Awesome Low Code
Platforms / Low Code Application Platform
- n8n - Workflow automation tool with many integrations and with fair-code license.
13. Awesome Micropython
Communications / LoRaWAN
- u-lora (⭐37) - Raspi-lora for MicroPython.
Display / E-Paper
- eInk-micropython (⭐20) - eInk library for Waveshare 4.3inch device on MicroPython.
IO / Potentiometers
- mcp4131 (⭐2) - MicroPython module to control MicroChip's MCP4131 SPI digital potentiometer.
Sensors / Motion Inertial
- micropython-bno055 (⭐30) - Bosch BNO055 driver for MicroPython. IMU with hardware sensor fusion.