Awesome List Updates on Aug 30, 2022
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Product Management
Articles / Screeb
2. Awesome K6
- k6 templates (⭐26) - Opinionated starter templates for k6 projects.
- k6-typescript-template (⭐190) - Template to use TypeScript with k6.
3. Awesome Ruby
- Strong Migrations (⭐3.5k) - Catch unsafe migrations in development.
- FXRuby (⭐255) - A Ruby library that provides an interface to the FOX GUI toolkit.
- Ably (⭐30) - Ruby library for realtime communication over Ably.
4. Awesome Selenium
Tools / Dart
- dart.webdriver (⭐118) - Provides WebDriver bindings for Dart. These use the WebDriver JSON interface, and as such, require the use of the WebDriver remote server.
5. Awesome Tdengine
- DBUtility.TDengine (⭐0) - C# Connector for TDengine. (.NET 6+).
6. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- insanusmokrassar/TelegramBotAPI (⭐255) - Kotlin Multiplatform library for type-safe work with Telegram Bot API
7. Awesome Terraform
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- pike (⭐302) - Pike calculates the permissions or IAM policy required to build your Terraform.
8. Awesome for Beginners
- Profanity (⭐1.2k) (label: good-first-issue)
Ncurses XMPP chat client.
- Superalgos (⭐3.3k) (label: good first issue)
A completely Open Source crypto trading bot rewarding good contributions with the SA(Superalgos)-Token.
- cookiecutter (⭐19k) (label: good first issue)
A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates). E.g. Python package projects, jQuery plugin projects.
- Ockam (⭐3k) (label: good first issue)
End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication for distributed applications.
9. Awesome Cheminformatics
Libraries / Machine Learning
- olorenchemengine (⭐72) - Molecular property prediction with unified API for diverse models and respresentations, with integrated uncertainty quantification, interpretability, and hyperparameter/architecture tuning.
10. Awesome Privacy
- Cabin - Privacy-first, carbon conscious web analytics.
11. Awesome Neovim
Color / Diagnostics
- nvim-colortils/colortils.nvim (⭐247) - A plugin providing utils to work with colors (picker, conversion) inside Neovim.
Neovim Lua Development / Diagnostics
- ray-x/guihua.lua (⭐119) - A Lua UI library. Includes a fzy search bar, list view and tree view modules.
12. Awesome Blazor
- CleanArchitecture (⭐3.1k) - Clean Architecture Template for Blazor WebAssembly Built with MudBlazor Components.
- Flight Finder (⭐910) - Flight Finder.
- Blazor.SVGEditor (⭐163) - A basic HTML SVG Editor written in Blazor WASM. Demo.
Videos / Others
- Blazor in .NET 7 - .NET Community Standup - August 23, 2022 - Overview of Blazor in .NET 7 with Daniel Roth, Jon Galloway, Mackinnon Buck and Tanay Parikh. Learn more about the great new features coming to Blazor in .NET 7.
13. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Methodologies for Experiments / Scaling Up Behavioral Studies
- The weirdest people in the world? - Brain and Behavioral Sciences, 2010. [All Versions]. The original paper on rethinking and tackling the sample bias in behaivoral studies, where most subjects are drawn from Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic (WEIRD) societies.
14. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- konghq.com — API Marketplace and powerful tools for private and public APIs. With the free tier, some features are limited such as monitoring, alerting and support.
- Forestry.io — Headless CMS. Give your editors the power of Git. Create and edit Markdown-based content with ease. Comes with three free sites that includes 3 editors, Instant Previews. Integrates with blogs hosted on Netlify/GitHubpages/ elsewhere
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- diagrams.net — Online diagrams stored locally, in Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox. Free for all features and storage levels
Data Visualization on Maps
- nextbillion.ai - Maps related services: Geocoding, Navigation (Direction, Routing, Route Optimization, Distance Matrix), Maps SDK (Vector, Static, Mobile SDK). Free with specified quota for each services.
- Screenshots — Your API for Screenshots. With highly customizable options for capture. Free 100 screenshots/month.
15. Awesome Cli Apps
Utilities / Calendars
- crawley (⭐135) - Unix-way web crawler.
16. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Layout
- vue-console-feed (⭐15) - A plugin that allows you to display
console like Chrome Devtoolsfor vue.
17. Awesome Deno
Modules / Database
- aloedb (⭐125) - Light, Embeddable, NoSQL database for Deno without dependencies.
- Prev: Aug 31, 2022
- Next: Aug 29, 2022