Awesome List Updates on Oct 05 - Oct 11, 2020
110 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Material Ui
- Let's Create a COVID-19 Tracker using React.js - A guide to develop covid 19 tracker application using Material-UI
- Serverless Material UI contact form - A guide to develop Material-UI contact form
- Embed Medium as a blog on your React Website — Part 2 - A guide to embed medium as a blog on your react website using Material-UI
- Material-UI Medium Blog (⭐12) - Extended Material-UI Card component to show the Medium blogs.
- React Github Repo Cards (⭐17) - Extended Material-UI Card component to show the GitHub repositories.
2. Awesome Regression Testing
Tools and frameworks
- Selenide (⭐1.7k) - Framework powered by Selenium WebDriver for writing easy-to-read and easy-to-maintain automated tests in Java.
3. Awesome Actions on Google
4. Awesome Remote Job
- Remote Works - Remote jobs in software development
5. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
HTML and CSS / Spock Framework
- Pocket Guide to Writing SVG - Joni Trythall
Ruby / Tornado
- The Ruby Reference - Victor Shepelev
6. Awesome Biological Visualizations
- TISCH - Tumor Immune Single-cell Hub (TISCH) is a scRNA-seq database focusing on tumor microenvironment.
7. Awesome Cakephp
Authentication and Authorization
- Acl plugin (⭐111) - Managing ACL as database approach.
ORM / Database / Datamapping
- Itosho/EasyQuery plugin (⭐25) - Behavior for easily generating some complicated queries like (bulk) insert/upsert etc.
8. Learn to Program
Free programming challenges, hackathons and contests
(dynamic programming, artificial intelligence, algorithms, functional programming, machine learning)
Free programming challenges
To the extent possible under law, Karl Horky has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
In lieu of a formal style guide, take care to maintain the existing style of this list.
9. Awesome Typescript
🆓 Free Courses / Chrome Extensions
10. Awesome Icons
- Boxicons - Boxicons is a simple vector icons set carefully crafted for designers and developers to use in your next project.
- Eva Icons - Eva Icons is a pack of more than 480 beautifully crafted Open Source icons for common actions and items.
- Remix Icon - Remix Icon is a set of open-source neutral-style system symbols elaborately crafted for designers and developers.
- Themify Icons - Themify Icons is a complete set of icons for use in web design and apps, consisting of 320+ pixel-perfect, hand-crafted icons that draw inspiration from Apple iOS 7.
- Cryptocurrency Icons (⭐2.5k) - over 6000 crypto currencies icons in 4 styles and a range of sizes. Completely free.
11. Awesome Electronics
Blogs / Eagle
- N-O-D-E - Blog about DIY electronics, hardware, and technology.
12. Awesome Neuroscience
Resources / Blogs
- Neuroskeptic - Discover magazine's neuroscience blog which offers a look at the latest developments in neuroscience, psychiatry and psychology through a critical lens.
Resources / Miscellaneous
- neuroSummerSchools (⭐191) - List of summer (and seasonal) summer schools in neuroscience and related fields.
13. Awesome Python
- gym (⭐32k) - A toolkit for developing and comparing reinforcement learning algorithms.
14. Awesome Internships
Mock interview platforms
- Pramp - Practice mock interviews with friends and professionals.
15. Awesome Fp Js
- Rambdax (⭐214) - Extended version of Rambda
16. Awesome Iot
Software / Operating systems
- Snappy Ubuntu - Snappy Ubuntu Core is a new rendition of Ubuntu with transactional updates. It provides a minimal server image with the same libraries as today’s Ubuntu, but applications are provided through a simpler mechanism.
- Tiny OS (⭐1.3k) - TinyOS is an open source, BSD-licensed operating system designed for low-power wireless devices, such as those used in sensor networks, ubiquitous computing, personal area networks, smart buildings, and smart meters.
17. Awesome Deep Learning
Table of Contents / Courses
- AWS Machine Learning Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses from Amazon's Machine Learning university
Researchers / Tutorials
18. Awesome Pentest
Reverse Engineering / Reverse Engineering Tools
- angr - Platform-agnostic binary analysis framework.
- Detect It Easy(DiE) (⭐5.6k) - Program for determining types of files for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Steganography Tools / Social Engineering Tools
- StegOnline - Web-based, enhanced, and open-source port of StegSolve.
19. Awesome Kotlin
Links / Official Links
Links / Resources
- Jobs for Kotlin Developers - All job listings require Kotlin skills
- Podcast: Talking Kotlin - A Podcast on Kotlin and more
- Kotlin Kōans Android app - Learn Kotlin with short coding challenges on your Android device
- Kotlin Guide - An introduction to Kotlin
- Kotlin Quiz - Are You a Kotlin Expert? Test Your Skills with the Kotlin Quiz!
Links / Blogs
- Kotlin Expertise Blog - A Blog with many articles covering basic and advanced Kotlin topics.
- SuperKotlin - A website about Kotlin
- KotlinTesting Blog - Blog about testing with Kotlin
Links / Courses
- Android Kotlin Fundamentals - Android Kotlin Fundamentals leads you through a series of codelabs that teach you the fundamentals of building Android apps in Kotlin.
- Kotlin for Java Developers - 160-minute Android Course.
- Kotlin Programming: Next Level Java Development - Learn coding in Kotlin from scratch!
- Introduction to Kotlin Programming by Hadi Hariri - From Hello World to Interoperability with Java
- Advanced Kotlin Programming - From Nested Functions to Asynchronous Programming
- Kotlin an Introduction - Caster.io - Kotlin introductory course at Caster.io
- Building Android Apps with Kotlin: Getting Started - Alex Dunn - Dive into the language set to replace Java while building Android applications. This course will give you a foundation of both Kotlin and Android skills to allow you to build apps faster and cleaner than ever before.
- Kotlin Bootcamp for Programmers - Google - Language fundamentals for developers
- Developing Android Apps with Kotlin - Google - Create concise, secure and performant apps with Kotlin
- Kotlin for Android Developers - Convert an Android app from Java to Kotlin
- Kotlin for Java Developers - JetBrains - Detailed Kotlin introductory course for Java developers
- Kotlin Online Courses at Classpert - Over 80 Kotlin Online Courses - Classpert Online Course and MOOC Search
- Test-Driven Development Tutorial for Android: Getting Started - By Victoria Gonda - Learn the basics of test-driven development, or TDD, and discover how to use TDD effectively when developing your Android apps!
Links / Books
- Fundamental Kotlin, First Edition - Learn Kotlin quickly from the start
- Android Development with Kotlin - Marcin Moskala, Igor Wojda - Learn how to make Android development much faster using a variety of Kotlin features, from basics to advanced, to write better quality code
- Mastering Android Development with Kotlin - Miloš Vasić - Master Android development using a variety of Kotlin features
- Functional Kotlin - Learn Functional Programming in Kotlin from scratch and how to apply Functional Programming with Kotlin to real-life projects with popular libraries like Arrow. By Mario Arias, Rivu Chakraborty
- Reactive Programming in Kotlin - Rivu Chakraborty - Learn how to implement Reactive Programming paradigms with Kotlin, and apply them to Web programming with Spring Framework 5.0 as well as in Android Application Development. By Rivu Chakraborty
- Kotlin Apprentice - Irina Galata, Joe Howard, Richard Lucas & Ellen Shapiro - Beginning programming with Kotlin
- Android Apprentice - Darryl Bayliss & Tom Blankenship - Beginning Android programming using Kotlin
- Hands-on Design Patterns with Kotlin - Alexey Soshin - Book that covers building scalable applications using traditional, reactive, and concurrent design patterns in Kotlin
- Advanced Android App Architecture - In Advanced Android App Architectures, you'll find a diverse and hands-on approach to architecting your apps on Android
- Data Structures & Algorithms in Kotlin - Irina Galata & Matei Suica - A book that teaches you the fundamental tools of implementing key data structures in Kotlin, and how to use them to solve algorithms
- Head First Kotlin - Head First Kotlin is a complete introduction to coding in Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Web
- apollographql/apollo-android (⭐3.5k) - Typesafe GraphQL client for the JVM and Kotlin native
Libraries/Frameworks / Testing
- willowtreeapps/assertk (⭐676) - assertions for kotlin inspired by assertj
Libraries/Frameworks / Dependency Injection
- JLLeitschuh/kotlin-guiced (⭐17) - Convenience Kotlin API over the Google Guice DI Library.
- authzee/kotlin-guice (⭐66) - Guice DSL extensions for Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Coroutines
- konrad-kaminski/spring-kotlin-coroutine (⭐432) - Kotlin coroutine support for Spring.
- marcoferrer/kroto-plus (⭐489) - Protoc plugin for bringing together Kotlin, Protobuf, Coroutines, and gRPC.
Libraries/Frameworks / Functional Programming
- pardom/redux-kotlin (⭐269) - Direct port of Redux for Kotlin.
- reactor/reactor-core (⭐4.7k) - Non-Blocking Reactive Streams Foundation for the JVM. Natively supports Kotlin, since 3.1.0.M3.
Libraries/Frameworks / Serialization
- Shengaero/kotlin-json (⭐7) - A lightweight, stylistic, optimized, and multiplatform JSON library for Kotlin-JVM and Kotlin-JS
- s4kibs4mi/kotlin-jsonq (⭐30) - A simple Kotlin library to Query over Json Data.
Libraries/Frameworks / Database
- shyiko/levelkt (⭐14) - LevelDB client for Kotlin and/or Java 8+.
- SubiyaCryolite/jds (⭐21) - Jenesis Data Store: a dynamic, cross platform, high performance, ORM data-mapper. Designed to assist in rapid development and data mining.
- fluidsonic/fluid-mongo (⭐31) - Coroutine support for MongoDB built on top of the official Reactive Streams Java Driver
Libraries/Frameworks / Tools
- Vorlonsoft/EasyDokkaPlugin (⭐13) - Gradle Script plugin to generate documentation by Dokka for Kotlin and Java, Android and non-Android projects.
- Vorlonsoft/GradleMavenPush (⭐21) - Gradle Script plugin to upload Gradle Android/Kotlin/Java Artifacts to Maven repositories (JCenter, Maven Central, ...).
- kohesive/keplin (⭐25) - Secure Kotlin scripting and binary lambda-scripts.
Libraries/Frameworks / Compiler Plugins
- aafanasev/sekret (⭐94) - Kotlin compiler plugin to exclude secret properties from toString() of Data class
- AhmedMourad0/no-copy (⭐148) - A Kotlin compiler plugin that performs 'copy-erasure' on data classes.
Libraries/Frameworks / Continuous Integration
- danger/kotlin (⭐450) - Stop saying "you forgot to …" in code review in Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Code Generators
- jhipster/jhipster-kotlin (⭐444) - A scaffold generator to generate web apps or APIs using springboot and angularJS or React
Libraries/Frameworks / Desktop
- edvin/tornadofx (⭐3.7k) - Lightweight JavaFX Framework for Kotlin/
Libraries/Frameworks / Syntax Highlighters
- jneen/rouge (⭐3.2k) - A pure-ruby code highlighter that is compatible with pygments. (wip)
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- KotlinNLP/SimpleDNN (⭐95) - SimpleDNN is a machine learning lightweight open-source library part of KotlinNLP and has been designed to support relevant neural network architectures in natural language processing tasks.
Libraries/Frameworks / Parsers
- sargunster/CakeParse (⭐26) - Simple parser combinator library for Kotlin.
Libraries/Frameworks / Extensions
- hankdavidson/ktime (⭐25) - Extensions to the java8 time library
- LukasForst/katlib (⭐76) - A collection of Kotlin extension functions and utilities.
Libraries/Frameworks / Graphics
- nwillc/ksvg (⭐75) - Kotlin SVG image generation DSL, supporting inline and file formats.
Libraries/Frameworks / Data Science
- Kotlin for Data Science - Kotlin for Data Science overview page
- kiegroup/optaplanner - Constraint solving AI for planning and scheduling problems.
- breandan/kotlingrad (⭐498) - Shape-Safe Differentiable Programming with Algebraic Data Types.
Libraries/Frameworks / Command Line Interface
- leprosus/kotlin-cli (⭐37) - Kotlin-CLI - command line interface options parser for Kotlin.
- jimschubert/kopper (⭐39) - A simple Kotlin option parser
Projects / Web
- cbedoy/DYUM (⭐2) - Basic Kotlin Implementation following MVP, and using Third Party library by Natural Analytics Language
- rocketraman/kotlin-web-hello-world (⭐8) - This project shows how to do a web-based "Hello World!" with Kotlin in combination with various JVM - based web frameworks.
- ivanpopelyshev/vertx-facebook-messenger (⭐8) - Seed project for facebook messenger bots. Vertx, Kotlin.
Projects / Misc
- sureshg/InstallCerts (⭐15) - Create a PKCS12 TrustStore by retrieving server certificates.
- vicboma1/GameBoyEmulatorEnvironment (⭐20) - Front-End developed with Kotlin Experimental for my GameBoy Emulator (coroutines).
- jenkinsci/doktor-plugin (⭐22) - Jenkins plugin for automated documentation uploading to Confluence.
- olegcherr/Aza-Kotlin-CSS (⭐83) - Kotlin DSL for CSS
- huston007/kotlin-loader (⭐25) - Kotlin webpack loader.
Kotlin Native / Projects
- perses-games/konan-sfml (⭐18) - Kotlin native with SFML example
- JetBrains/kotlinconf-spinner (⭐619) - Simple spinner-like game intended to demonstrate capabilities of Kotlin/Native software stack.
20. Awesome Diversity
- Brazilians in Tech- Brazilians in Tech is the first Brazilian platform to bring together the most relevant opportunities in the world of Science and Technology for women working or interested in digital technologies.
- Latinas in computing - A community created by and for the Latinas in Computing with a mission of promoting their representation and success in computing-related fields.
- Latinas in tech - a non-profit organization with the aim to connect, support, and empower Latina women working in tech. We work hand in hand with top technology companies to create safe spaces for learning, mentorship and recruitment.
21. Awesome Plotters
Inspiration, Instruction, and Research / Fonts
- The Best XY Plotters in 2020 - Good overview of the AxiDraw and its clones, plus some DIY options.
22. Awesome Design Systems
Design systems of some "known" companies
- Atlassian Design Guidelines - End-to-end design language to create straightforward and beautiful experiences.
- Firefox Photon Design System - Launch recognizable, enjoyable Firefox products and features faster.
- GitHub Primer - Open-source it to allow the community to design and build their own projects.
- GitLab Design System - Pajamas - Resources, components, and design guidelines behind GitLab.
- Google Material Design - Create intuitive and beautiful products with Material Design.
- IBM Carbon - Carbon is IBM's open-source design system for products and experiences.
- Shopify Polaris - Our design system helps us work together to build a great experience for all of Shopify's merchants.
Design systems articles
- Design system checklist - Build better design systems. An open-source checklist to help you plan, build and grow your design system.
- Design.system - Resources for the design systems community.
- Super friendly - We help in-house teams make better digital products with design systems.
- Figma - Helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish (cross-platform).
- InVision - The digital product design platform powering the world's best user experiences.
- Sketch - A design toolkit built to help you create your best work from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork (for macOS).
- Abstract - Design collaboration without the chaos (for Sketch and XD on macOS).
- Avocode - Helps you share design files, discuss changes, and code websites, mobile apps, & newsletters faster.
- InVision Design System Manager - Powers creative and consistent design at scale with a central place to manage design and coded components.
- Zeplin - The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind.
- Accessibility for developeres - 5 simple ways developers can help improve and enforce website accessibility.
- The A11Y Project - A community-driven effort to make web accessibility easier. See resources section.
- DesignTokens.dev - Ship your design tokens without managing infrastructure.
- Diez - Free & open-source developer toolkit for expressing visual styles that can be shared across codebases, native platforms, and teams.
- Figmagic (⭐716) - Generate design tokens, export graphics, and extract design token-driven React components from your Figma documents.
- Style Dictionary (⭐3.3k) - A Style Dictionary uses design tokens to define styles once and use those styles on any platform or language.
- Superposition - Extract design tokens from websites and use them in code and in your design tool. Use the design system you already have.
Styleguides and documentation
- Stencil - Toolchain for building reusable, scalable Design Systems.
- Zeroheight - Create beautiful living styleguides and document all your design system resources in one place. Learn about this.
Develop isolated components
- Pattern Lab - Pattern Lab helps you and your team build thoughtful, pattern-driven user interfaces using atomic design principles.
- React Styleguidist - Isolated React component development environment with a living style guide.
- Storybook - Build bulletproof UI components faster. Storybook is an open source tool for developing UI components in isolation for React, Vue, and Angular. It makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
- Styled System - Styled System is a collection of utility functions that add style props to your React components and allows you to control styles based on a global theme object.
Develop isolated components / Storybook addons
- Accessibility (⭐79k) - Test component compliance with web accessibility standards.
- Actions (⭐79k) - Get UI feedback when an action is performed on an interactive element.
- Backgrounds (⭐79k) - Switch backgrounds to view components in different settings.
- Console (⭐187) - Show console output like logs, errors, and warnings in the Storybook.
- Docs (⭐79k) - Document component usage and properties in Markdown.
- Knobs (⭐79k) - Interact with component inputs dynamically in the Storybook UI.
- Links (⭐79k) - Link stories together to build demos and prototypes with your UI components.
- Source (⭐79k) - View a story's source code to see how it works and paste into your app.
- Storyshots (⭐79k) - Take a code snapshot of every story automatically with Jest.
- Viewport (⭐79k) - Build responsive components by adjusting Storybook's viewport size and orientation.
Pattern libraries articles / Storybook addons
Unit & Regression test / Storybook addons
- Chromatic - Visual testing for React, Angular and Vue. Chromatic ensures consistency in UI components, down to the pixel. Every commit is automatically tested for visual changes in the cloud.
- Testing library - Simple and complete testing utilities that encourage good testing practices.
Books / Storybook addons
- Atomic Design - Atomic design methodology for creating design systems by Brad Frost.
- Building Design Systems - Unify user experiences through a shared design language by Sarrah Vesselov and Taurie Davis.
- Design systems - A practical guide to creating design languages for digital products by Alla Kholmatova (Smashing Magazine).
- Front-End Style Guides - Creating and maintaining style guides for websites by Anna Debenham.
- Frontend Architecture for Design Systems - A modern blueprint for scalable and sustainable websites by Micah Godbolt.
- Modular Web Design - Creating Reusable Components for user experience design and documentation by Nathan Curtis.
Talks / Storybook addons
- Building Accessible Interfaces: Patterns And Techniques - Will be building and refactoring common UI components, and share a couple of techniques she often uses to build with accessibility in mind by Sara Soueidan.
- Design Processes & Systems in Craft - Design shouldn't be a siloed practice, but a collaborative effort rooted in process. How do we get there? In this session, we'll look at how we can reframe our design approach to be more human-centric and systems-minded by Courtney Bradford.
- Design Systems - The State of the Web - Conversation about the role of design systems in modern web development and how they can change the dynamics between designer and developer by Adam Argyle (Design Advocate at Google).
- How To Build a Design System | UXPin - Will teach you how to build a UX Design System using the UX Pin prototyping & design platform.
- Introducing Design Systems Into Chaos - Shares practical examples on where to begin to set up a design system, what to prioritize, and how to make a big impact to customers and colleagues, to help you introduce systems that bring order to chaos by Diana Mounter (Design Systems Lead at GitHub).
- Jina Anne - Designing a Design System - Will share strategies for how to approach, design and build an effective design system; how to successfully maintain the system to ensure ongoing usefulness by Jina (Lead Designer on the Design Systems team at Salesforce UX).
- Maintaining Design Systems - Helps you learn how to keep your system and the products it serves in sync and understand how to maintain and evolve your design system to give your users get the best possible experience by Brad Frost (Front-end designer).
23. Awesome Ansible
- Ansible Galaxy Website - Official repository and community site for Ansible Roles.
- Ansible Blog - Official Ansible blog.
- Ansible 101 by Jeff Geerling - Great video series on Ansible, by Jeff Geerling.
- Ansible TopTechSkills.com Tutorial Series on YouTube - Video tutorials on Ansible.
- terraform.py (⭐449) - Ansible dynamic inventory script for parsing Terraform state files.
24. Awesome Bigdata
Key-value Data Model
- Graviton (⭐411) - a simple, fast, versioned, authenticated, embeddable key-value store database in pure Go(lang).
25. Awesome Phalcon
Magazines / Communities
- French magazine - Programmez n°239 - The 10 commandments of eco-design (article mentioning Phalcon as a light and ecological Framework)
- French magazine - Programmez n°241 - Phalcon : the new must-know PHP framework
26. Awesome Playcanvas
- My Sliding Wardrobe - Closet configurator.
27. Awesome Indie
Communities / Other
Podcasts / Other
Startup Interview podcast hosted by Andrew Warner, who made $1 million a month from an online greeting card business.
Talks / Other
Probably one of the most known indie hackers of the last couple of years talks about how to turn our side-projects into profitable businesses. Very straight to the point, Pieter always provides a lot of insightful thoughts. By the way, don't get fooled by his lifestyle, his success is 500% work.
Lightning 7-minute talk by one of the most respected indie developers. The point Patrick is trying to make, is that solo developers can target way smaller and niche markets which might have low competition and be very profitable from a solo business point of view.
Events / Others
"The world's biggest conference for the world's smallest self-funded software companies". It has two editions, one more focused to starters, and another one focused on growth. Both last two days. Las Vegas. Run by Rob Walling and Mike Taber.
28. Awesome Dotnet
- Bunifu UI Framework - Carefully crafted Winforms controls and components for creating stunning modern application UI. [$]
29. Awesome Audiovisual
Lighting / Lighting Software
- Freestyler - Free lightning control software
30. Awesome Micro Npm Packages
Modules / Math
- my-prime (⭐2) - A good way to tell if a number is prime or not.
- fun-gcd (⭐1) - A tiny math library to get gcd of two numbers using Euclidean algorithm
Modules / Other
- mime-type-check (⭐5) - Get the MIME type of a file by its extension.
31. Awesome Spark
Packages / Language Bindings
- Mobius (⭐940) - C# bindings (Deprecated in favor of .NET for Apache Spark).
- .NET for Apache Spark (⭐1.9k) - .NET bindings.
Packages / Utilities
- pyspark-stubs (⭐113) - Static type annotations for PySpark (obsolete since Spark 3.1. See SPARK-32681).
32. Awesome Python Typing
Tools / Working with types
- typing-json - Lib for working with typed objects and JSON.
33. Awesome Github
Tips, tricks, tools, and add-ons for GitHub power users
- Zenhub - Project management inside of GitHub, including kanban boards and more.
34. Awesome Ocaml
Code Analysis and Linters
- Camelot (⭐36) - Camelot is a modular and fully configurable OCaml linter and stylechecker.
35. Awesome Esolangs
- Technologic - Language in which programs look like the lyrics to the Daft Punk song Technologic.
36. Awesome Math
Foundations of Mathematics / Type Theory
- Programming in Martin-Lof’s Type Theory - Bengt Nordstrom, Kent Petersson, Jan M. Smith
Algebra / Analytic Number Theory
- Understanding Algebra - James W. Brennan
Analysis / Real Analysis
- Precalculus - Carl Stitz, Jeff Zeager
Analysis / Harmonic Analysis
- Mathematics of the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) with Audio Applications - Julius O. Smith III (Stanford University)
37. Awesome V
- ved (⭐1.3k) - 1 MB text editor written in V with hardware accelerated text rendering. Compiles in <1s.
38. Awesome Competitive Programming
Books / Books for Algorithms
Name: Algorithms, by Jeff Erickson
Description: A free electronic version of a self-published textbook licensed under CC by 4.0. This is a well written book from lecture notes of theoretical computer science courses at the University of Illinois. Covers the main paradigms of backtracking, dynamic programming, greedy, and particularly graphs in depth.
Tools / Contest Preparation
Name: tcframe (⭐143)
Description: A C++ framework for generating test cases of competitive programming problems.
39. Awesome Earth
- 80,000 Hours - This board presents some of the most promising publicly advertised vacancies we know about. Most of these roles are demanding and difficult to get, but if you’re a good fit for one of them, it could be your best opportunity to work on one of the world’s most pressing problems, or to get the career capital you need to have a big impact later.
40. Awesome Flame
Examples / Articles by Fireslime
- Maze generator (⭐12) - List of algorithm examples to solve problems like Maze generation and more. By Dannark
Official / Articles by Fireslime
- flame_gamepad (⭐46) - Flutter Gamepad Support.
- flame_geom (⭐4) - Complement Flame with APIs for handling shapes and geometric operations.
- flame_scrolling_sprite (⭐19) - Easy to use sprites that repeats itself on an area.
Community / Articles by Fireslime
41. Awesome Cli Apps
Productivity / Calendars
- vdirsyncer (⭐1.3k) - CalDAV sync.
42. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 💙📚 Headless UI (⭐23k) - Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components.
- 🌍🔧 tail-animista - Configurable custom animation utilities generator for Tailwind CSS.
- 🔼🌍 CSS to Tailwind CSS Converter - Converts CSS to Tailwind CSS by suggesting classes that best match.
43. Awesome Board Games
Slide, collide and score to win the game of Sorry! Draw cards to see how far you get to move one of your pawns on the board. If you land on a Slide you can zip to the end and bump your opponents' pawns or your own!
|2 - 4||6||30m|
Klask is a board game that has a ball field shape with two deep holes functioning as goals in each end of the field. The purpose of the game is to push the small ball around on the field with your magnet/gaming piece, shoot the ball past the obstacles and your opponent and into the goal hole.
Battleball is a football board game but with teams made of players with physical and mechanical enhancements - which has made the sport more intense and more deadly. Plan a strategy and do your best to score two touchdowns without having all of your players be destroyed!
Connect Four is a two-player connection game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping one colored disc from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the lowest available space within the column. The objective of the game is to be the first to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of four of one's own discs. Connect Four is a solved game. The first player can always win by playing the right moves.
Shadow Hunters is a survival board game set in a devil-filled forest in which three groups of characters—the Shadows, creatures of the night; the Hunters, humans who try to destroy supernatural creatures; and the Neutrals, civilians caught in the middle of this ancient battle—struggle against each other to survive. You belong to one of these groups and must conceal your identity from others since you don't know whom you can trust—at least not initially. Over time, though, someone might decipher who you are through your actions or through Hermit cards, or you might even reveal yourself to use your special ability.
Guess the color of hidden pegs. A deduction game where each player takes turn making a limited number of guesses, using logic to deduce what pegs the opponent has hidden.
Mind the Gap
Mind the Gap is a card game that replicates the iconic design of the London Underground map, and the game is licensed by Transport for London. Players have a hand of cards, each representing stations on the London Underground. Each player lays a card face up and players in turn play cards that are on a line that matches that of the previous card. If they cannot lay a card, they draw a card. The winner is the first player to exhaust their hand.
|2 - 8||6||20m|
44. Awesome Swift
Logging / Barcode
- HeliumLogger (⭐176) 🐧 - IBM's lightweight logging framework.
Network / Barcode
- Netswift (⭐25) - A type-safe, high-level networking solution.
Socket / Barcode
- BlueSocket (⭐1.4k) - IBM's cross platform low level socket framework.
- BlueSSLService (⭐95) - SSL/TLS add-in for IBM's low level socket framework.
Webserver / Barcode
- Kitura (⭐7.6k) 🐧 - IBM's web framework and server for web services.
OCR / Barcode
- SwiftOCR (⭐4.6k) - Neural Network based OCR lib.
Cryptography / Barcode
- BlueCryptor (⭐186) - IBM's Cross Platform Crypto library.
- BlueRSA (⭐126) - IBM's Cross Platform RSA Crypto library.
System / Barcode
- BlueSignals (⭐92) - IBM's Cross Platform OS signal handling library.
45. Awesome Cpp
- nCine (⭐904) - A cross-platform 2D game engine with an emphasis on performance, written in C++11 and optionally scriptable in Lua. [MIT] website
- YARP (Yet Another Robot Platform) (⭐472) - Library and toolkit for communication and device interfaces. [BSD-3-Clause] website
MVC Frameworks and Libraries / Runner
- Alpine.js (⭐25k) - offers you the reactive and declarative nature of big frameworks like Vue or React at a much lower cost.
Templating Engines / Runner
Number / Runner
Scroll / Other
47. Discount for Student Dev
- Loom Pro[FREE] - Loom is a video recording tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable videos.
48. Webcomponents the Right Way
<player-x>- Media player web component.
<vime-player>- Customizable, extensible, accessible and framework agnostic media player.
49. Awesome Keycloak
- 2019 VoxxedDays Minsk | Bilding an effective identity and access management architecture with Keycloak (Sebastien Blanc)
50. Awesome Lidar
- Cepton - Cepton (Cepton Technologies, Inc.) / pioneers in frictionless, and mirrorless design, self-developed MMT (micro motion technology) lidar technology. The headquarter is located in San Jose, California, USA.
51. Awesome Bioinformatics
- Rust-Bio (⭐1.2k) - Rust implementations of algorithms and data structures useful for bioinformatics. [ paper-2016 ]
- SeqAn (⭐313) - The modern C++ library for sequence analysis.
Sequence Alignment / Pairwise
- WFA (⭐194) - the wavefront alignment algorithm (WFA) which expoit sequence similarity to speed up alignment [ paper-2020 ]
- Parasail (⭐189) - SIMD C library for global, semi-global, and local pairwise sequence alignments [ paper-2016 ]
- MUMmer (⭐333) - A system for rapidly aligning entire genomes, whether in complete or draft form. [ paper-1999 | paper-2002 | paper-2004 | web ]
Sequence Alignment / Multiple Sequence Alignment
- POA (⭐61) - Partial-Order Alignment for fast alignment and consensus of multiple homologous sequences. [ paper-2002 ]
52. Awesome Job Boards
Tech / Europe
- GermanTech Jobs - Dedicated Tech Job Board for Germany
53. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Health and Fitness
- Covid19-Tracker (⭐33) - Tracking the impact of COVID-19 cases based on your location by Aditya Singh
54. Awesome Actions
Utility / Docker Container Actions
55. Awesome Machine Learning
C / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- cONNXr (⭐156) - An
ONNXruntime written in pure C (99) with zero dependencies focused on small embedded devices. Run inference on your machine learning models no matter which framework you train it with. Easy to install and compiles everywhere, even in very old devices.
C / Computer Vision
- VLFeat - VLFeat is an open and portable library of computer vision algorithms, which has a Matlab toolbox.
C++ / Computer Vision
- VIGRA (⭐391) - VIGRA is a genertic cross-platform C++ computer vision and machine learning library for volumes of arbitrary dimensionality with Python bindings.
C++ / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- skynet (⭐63) - A library for learning neural networks, has C-interface, net set in JSON. Written in C++ with bindings in Python, C++ and C#.
- Hopsworks (⭐964) - A data-intensive platform for AI with the industry's first open-source feature store. The Hopsworks Feature Store provides both a feature warehouse for training and batch based on Apache Hive and a feature serving database, based on MySQL Cluster, for online applications.
Python / Natural Language Processing
- colibri-core (⭐122) - Python binding to C++ library for extracting and working with basic linguistic constructions such as n-grams and skipgrams in a quick and memory-efficient way.
- genius (⭐238) - A Chinese segment based on Conditional Random Field.
- python-zpar (⭐49) - Python bindings for ZPar (⭐135), a statistical part-of-speech-tagger, constituency parser, and dependency parser for English.
- DeepPavlov (⭐6.3k) - conversational AI library with many pre-trained Russian NLP models.
C++ / Sequence Analysis
- ToPS (⭐34) - This is an object-oriented framework that facilitates the integration of probabilistic models for sequences over a user defined alphabet. [Deprecated]
Go / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- go-mxnet-predictor (⭐55) - Go binding for MXNet c_predict_api to do inference with a pre-trained model.
Java / Natural Language Processing
- Apache cTAKES - Apache Clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) is an open-source natural language processing system for information extraction from electronic medical record clinical free-text.
Julia / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- SVM (⭐40) - SVM for Julia. [Deprecated]
Matlab / Natural Language Processing
- NLP - A NLP library for Matlab.
.NET / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Infer.NET - Infer.NET is a framework for running Bayesian inference in graphical models. One can use Infer.NET to solve many different kinds of machine learning problems, from standard problems like classification, recommendation or clustering through to customized solutions to domain-specific problems. Infer.NET has been used in a wide variety of domains including information retrieval, bioinformatics, epidemiology, vision, and many others.
- Neural Network Designer - DBMS management system and designer for neural networks. The designer application is developed using WPF, and is a user interface which allows you to design your neural network, query the network, create and configure chat bots that are capable of asking questions and learning from your feedback. The chat bots can even scrape the internet for information to return in their output as well as to use for learning.
- Synapses (⭐68) - Neural network library in F#.
.NET / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- Math.NET Numerics - Numerical foundation of the Math.NET project, aiming to provide methods and algorithms for numerical computations in science, engineering and everyday use. Supports .Net 4.0, .Net 3.5 and Mono on Windows, Linux and Mac; Silverlight 5, WindowsPhone/SL 8, WindowsPhone 8.1 and Windows 8 with PCL Portable Profiles 47 and 344; Android/iOS with Xamarin.
General-Purpose Machine Learning / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- MLPNeuralNet (⭐895) - Fast multilayer perceptron neural network library for iOS and Mac OS X. MLPNeuralNet predicts new examples by trained neural networks. It is built on top of the Apple's Accelerate Framework, using vectorized operations and hardware acceleration if available. [Deprecated]
- BPN-NeuralNetwork (⭐32) - It implemented 3 layers of neural networks ( Input Layer, Hidden Layer and Output Layer ) and it was named Back Propagation Neural Networks (BPN). This network can be used in products recommendation, user behavior analysis, data mining and data analysis. [Deprecated]
- Multi-Perceptron-NeuralNetwork (⭐24) - it implemented multi-perceptrons neural network (ニューラルネットワーク) based on Back Propagation Neural Networks (BPN) and designed unlimited-hidden-layers.
- KRHebbian-Algorithm (⭐12) - It is a non-supervisor and self-learning algorithm (adjust the weights) in the neural network of Machine Learning. [Deprecated]
- KRKmeans-Algorithm (⭐23) - It implemented K-Means clustering and classification algorithm. It could be used in data mining and image compression. [Deprecated]
Python / Computer Vision
- face_recognition (⭐49k) - Face recognition library that recognizes and manipulates faces from Python or from the command line.
- imutils (⭐4.4k) - A library containing Convenience functions to make basic image processing operations such as translation, rotation, resizing, skeletonization, and displaying Matplotlib images easier with OpenCV and Python.
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- ML Model building (⭐21) -> A Repository Containing Classification, Clustering, Regression, Recommender Notebooks with illustration to make them.
- steppy (⭐136) -> Lightweight, Python library for fast and reproducible machine learning experimentation. Introduces a very simple interface that enables clean machine learning pipeline design.
- SimpleAI (⭐937) Python implementation of many of the artificial intelligence algorithms described in the book "Artificial Intelligence, a Modern Approach". It focuses on providing an easy to use, well documented and tested library.
- neuropredict (⭐98) - Aimed at novice machine learners and non-expert programmers, this package offers easy (no coding needed) and comprehensive machine learning (evaluation and full report of predictive performance WITHOUT requiring you to code) in Python for NeuroImaging and any other type of features. This is aimed at absorbing much of the ML workflow, unlike other packages like nilearn and pymvpa, which require you to learn their API and code to produce anything useful.
- imbalanced-learn - Python module to perform under sampling and oversampling with various techniques.
- stacked_generalization (⭐116) - Implementation of machine learning stacking technique as a handy library in Python.
- PyGrid (⭐613) - Peer-to-peer network of data owners and data scientists who can collectively train AI models using PySyft
Python / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- DataVisualization (⭐29) - A GitHub Repository Where you can Learn Datavisualizatoin Basics to Intermediate level.
- Mars (⭐2.6k) - A tensor-based framework for large-scale data computation which is often regarded as a parallel and distributed version of NumPy.
- pastalog (⭐419) - Simple, realtime visualization of neural network training performance.
R / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- party - party: A Laboratory for Recursive Partitioning
- partykit - partykit: A Toolkit for Recursive Partitioning.
Tools / Misc
- Sacred (⭐4.1k) - Python tool to help you configure, organize, log and reproduce experiments. Like a notebook lab in the context of Chemistry/Biology. The community has built multiple add-ons leveraging the proposed standard.
- MLFlow - platform to manage the ML lifecycle, including experimentation, reproducibility and deployment. Framework and language agnostic, take a look at all the built-in integrations.
56. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- RasComm RaspberryPi MorseCode Translator (⭐7) - RasComm is a communication device that translates plain text into Morse code (IMC) visually or audibly.
Useful Apps / Android
- RaspController - Manage your Raspberry Pi remotely, control the GPIO ports, send commands directly through the terminal, view images from a connected camera and obtain data from different sensors. Android
- Raspicast - Cast YouTube videos, media content from your android device, Play local media files, Play streams from playlists (m3u, pls) on your Raspberry Pi. Android
- TeamViewer - Remote into Raspberry Pi while you are on the road!. Android
Tutorials / iOS
- Use a Raspberry Pi with Netflix - Tutorial on watching Netflix on a Raspberry Pi.
57. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Acabou o café - Podcast sobre desenvolvimento de sistemas e tecnologia do ArchCode.
- Amarelo Criativo - Todos os podcasts da Amarelo criativo. Programas diferentes ao longo da semana para trazer informação sobre o mercado criativo, mundo geek e com o humor bem Amarelo.
- PodProgramar - Podcast sobre desenvolvimento técnologia comando pela Jessi Zanelato e Ana Eliza, abordam temas iniciantes e avançados.
- Start Coding - Start Coding é uma iniciativa online com o objetivo de inserir mulheres na tecnologia. O podcast apresenta temas da computação e a equidade de gênero na área.
- UnderJS Podcast - Podcast about JS, React Native, Nodejs.
58. Awesome React Native
Utils & Infra / Navigation Demos
- react-native-native-log ★0 (⭐4) - A React Native log function that under the hood calls native logs.
System / Navigation Demos
- rn-in-app-review (⭐73) - Help you to integrate in-app review for android and iOS
Storage / Navigation Demos
- typed-async-storage (⭐8) - A wrapper for creating a schema for AsyncStorage and validation using React prop-types.
Integrations / Navigation Demos
- react-native-intercom-native ★7 (⭐25) - native based Intercom implementation for React Native
- react-native-onfido ★2 (⭐4) - A React Native wrapper for the Onfido Library.
Seeds / Navigation Demos
- react-native-typescript-boilerplate ★129 (⭐260) - An opinionated boilerplate built with React Native Navigation v3 + Redux + Thunk, in TypeScript. Follows industry best practices.
Libraries / Navigation Demos
- react-native-colibri ★5 (⭐10) - React Native Generic UI Components.
59. Awesome Social Enterprise
News 📰 / Finding Articles
- Pioneers Post - The Social Enterprise Magazine.
- Impact Boom - Social impact blog and podcast.
- Harvard Business Review - Articles tagged "social enterprise" are infrequent but high quality.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review - Great publication with many articles tagged social enterprise.
- The Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship - Content about the foundation's activities and opportunities.
- Journal of Social Entrepreneurship - The academic journal for the topic.
Papers 📃 / Articles
- (1998) The Meaning of "Social Entrepreneurship" by J. Gregory Dees
- A short history of social entrepreneurship (and why the definition isn't agreed upon).
- (2004) The Legitimacy of Social Enterprise Raymond Dart
- A pragmatic discussion on why social enterprises, in relation to nonprofits, exist.
- (2008) Evolution of the social enterprise industry by the Institute for Social Entrepreneurs
- Less academic but a detailed history of events related to social enterprises.
- (2010) Conceptions of Social Enterprise and Social Entrepreneurship by Jacques Defourny
- Parallels between US and European Social Enterprises.
- (2014) Social Enterprise – A New Phenomenon in the Field of Economic and Social Welfare? by Leandro Sepulveda
- A history of social enterprises from a UK perspective.
Courses 🎓 / Articles
- Social Enterprise Program
- By Middlesex University Business School & Jindal Centre for Social Innovation + Entrepreneurship program.
- Free, three courses, nine weeks total.
- According to this paper, the courses were quite impactful and helped start many social enterprises.
- Several free courses such as: Introduction to Fundraising, Fundraising Strategies, and Setting Up a Nonprofit Board.
- Disciplined Approach to Social Entrepreneurship - By Curtin University.
- Social Entrepreneurship - By Wharton Business School. One course, approximately nine hours of work.
- Social Entrepreneurship Specialization - By Copenhagen Business School. Three courses to complete over four months.
- Offers free and paid courses to help individuals create social change.
Fellowships / Articles
- Year Here - One year social enterprise fellowship to build an organization based in London.
- Acumen Academy Fellowship - One year fellowship with the goal of equipping individuals with the tools to tackle issues in their communities.
Tools 🔨 / Articles
- GuideStar - Reporting on U.S. nonprofit companies.
- ProPublica Nonprofit Explorer - Easily access any U.S. nonprofit's tax documents.
- Social Bearing - Useful to determine how popular/active any Twitter account is.
Videos 📽 / Articles
- Social Entrepreneurs: Pioneering Social Change - Skoll Foundation video about social entrepreneurs.
- Muhammad Yunus's Nobel Prize Speech - Yunus built Grameen Bank, the poster child for social enterprises.
- Social Enterprise 101 - Quick and easy overview oof social enterprise.
- How social entrepreneurship will change the world - Inspiring TEDx talk by Erica Wenger about social enterprises.
Online / Articles
- Social Entrepreneurs - 2k members many posts each day.
- Social Entrepreneurship - 375k followers, great for asking questions.
- United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE).
- Social Entrepreneurship - Focused on social entrepreneurship education.
Conferences / Articles
- Skoll World Forum - Large annual conference for Skull Foundation.
- Harvard Social Enterprise Conference - Student run annual social enterprise conference.
- Indiana University Social Entrepreneurship Conference - Two day conference focused on social entrepreneurship research.
Finding Local Communities / Articles
- SEA Chapters - Groups all over US focused on social enterprises.
- Meetup - Popular group meeting site.
- Eventbrite - Easy site for discovering events near you.
Networks / Articles
- senco (social enterprise network of central ontario) - Canada group promoting social enterprises.
- Social Enterprise Alliance - US social enterprise advocates.
- enactus - Worldwide organization fostering student social entrepreneurs.
- Buy Good. Feel Good. - North American expo dedicated to brands that are changing the world.
- SocialVentures - Ohio nonprofit to advocate for, develop, and fund businesses that solve social problems.
Foundations / Articles
- Skoll Foundation - Large foundation investing in social entrepreneurs.
- Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship - Advocates for social entrepreneurss on a global level.
- The Audacious Project - A TED project funding social entrepreneurs and nonprofits.
Consultants / Articles
- CSED - Canada based nonprofit helping develop, launch, and grow social enterprises.
- Common Good Solutions - Canada based B-corp helping governments, community organizations and entrepreneurs.
Authors / Articles
- Susan Davis - Co-authored books on on social enterprise and highly active in community.
- David Bornstein - Wrote several popular books on social entrepreneurship.
Social Entrepreneurs / Articles
- Muhammad Yunus - Nobel Prize winner, founder of Grameen Bank, considered father of social enterprise.
Twitter Accounts 🐦 / Articles
- Ken Banks - Founder of Kiwanja.
- Tech Jobs for Good - Posts about tech jobs with social impact.
- Centre for Social Innovation Toronto - A coworking space, community, and launchpad for people who are changing the world.
Miscellaneous / Articles
- WorldShapers - An abundance of resources related to social entrepreneurship education.
- Benefit Corporation - A type of for-profit corporate entity, authorized by 35 U.S. states.
- B Corp Certification - Certificate issued for existing for profit organizations demonstrating social responsibility.
60. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Email - Complete Solutions
Software / File Transfer & Synchronization
- Seafile - File hosting and sharing solution primary for teams and organizations. (Source Code (⭐11k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- CapRover - Build your own PaaS in a few minutes. (Demo, Source Code (⭐11k))
Software / Resource Planning
- Dolibarr - Dolibarr ERP CRM is a modern software package to manage your company or foundation activity (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda, accounting, ...). (Demo, Source Code (⭐4.4k))
Software / Search Engines
- Typesense - Blazing fast, typo-tolerant open source search engine optimized for developer happiness and ease of use. (Source Code (⭐16k))
Software / Ticketing
- Erxes - Marketing, sales, and customer service platform designed to help businesses attract more engaged customers. (Source Code (⭐3.2k))
61. Awesome Substrate
- Twitter - Follow us to stay up-to-date.
62. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / APIs
- django-tastypie (⭐3.9k) - Creating delicious APIs for Django apps since 2010.
Third-Party Packages / General
- django-filter (⭐4.2k) - Powerful filters based on Django QuerySets.
- django-guardian (⭐3.5k) - Per object permissions in Django.
- django-sql-explorer (⭐2.2k) - Share data via SQL queries.
- django-tables2 (⭐1.7k) - HTML tables with pagination/sorting.
Third-Party Packages / Views
- django-easy-audit (⭐592) - Keep track of user actions.
Projects / Boilerplate
- djangox (⭐1.8k) - Batteries included starter project for Pip, Pipenv, or Docker.
63. Awesome H2o
- Stock Market Analysis using Stacked Ensemble Learning Method (⭐0) Malkar Takle. (2020)
64. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Ionic
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / SharePoint
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / WordPress
Coding exercises / Windows
Design Patterns / Windows
65. Android Security Awesome
Tools / Dynamic Analysis Tools
- House (⭐1.2k)- House: A runtime mobile application analysis toolkit with a Web GUI, powered by Frida, written in Python.
Tools / Reverse Engineering
Tools / Misc Tools
- Android Vulnerability Test Suite (⭐1k) - android-vts scans a device for set of vulnerabilities
- AppMon (⭐1.5k)- AppMon is an automated framework for monitoring and tampering with system API calls of native macOS, iOS, and Android apps. It is based on Frida.
- Internal Blue (⭐596) - Bluetooth experimentation framework based on Reverse Engineering of Broadcom Bluetooth Controllers
- Android Device Security Database - Database of security features of Android devices
Tools / Vulnerable Applications for practice
66. Awesome Appimage
Resources / Articles
- The Background Story of AppImage - Interview with the creator of AppImage, explaining the key ideas and motivations behind the concept.
Resources / Videos
- AppImage: Portable applications for Linux - Official AppImage introduction video by its founder.
67. Awesome Dataviz
- Google Charts - Interactive charts for browsers and mobile devices.
68. Awesome Mental Health
- How To Move Your Organization From Fear To Fearlessness - By Gustavo Razzetti.
69. Awesome Stock Resources
Photography / CC0-license
- Splashbase - Search & discover free, hi-resolution photos & videos.
- Streetwill - Free hi-resolution vintage photos to use any way you want.
70. Awesome Flutter
Top / Game Engine resources
71. Awesome Scala Native
- snunit (⭐86) - Scala Native HTTP server based on NGINX Unit.
72. Awesome Sre
Service Level Agreement
73. Awesome Hacking
Binary files examination and editing / Other
- Kaitai Struct (⭐3.6k) - a DSL for creating parsers in a variety of programming languages. The Web IDE is particularly useful for reverse-engineering.
Tools / Other
- Git-Scanner (⭐301) - A tool for bug hunting or pentesting for targeting websites that have open
.gitrepositories available in public
Competition / Other
- prompt(1) to win - XSS Challenges
74. Awesome Ruby
- Thredded (⭐1.5k) - Rails 4.2+ forums/messageboards engine. Its goal is to be as simple and feature rich as possible.
75. Awesome Static Website Services
- Vimeo - Paid - Embeddable videos with no ads.
76. Awesome Cl
- cl-mango (⭐1) - A minimalist CouchDB 2.x database client. BSD_3Clause.
- picl (⭐15) - An (almost) complete port of Python's itertools package, complete with laziness where applicable, and not relying on cl-cont. MIT.
77. Public Apis
Description: Anime and Manga Database and Community
Games & Comics
Description: Hytale blog posts and jobs
78. Awesome Devsecops
- DevSecOps Hub - Snyk - Introduction to key DevSecOps concepts, processes and technologies.
Infrastructure as Code Analysis / Containers
- Anchore Engine - Anchore, Inc - Deep inspection of Docker images for CVEs and checking against custom policies. Engine behind their enterprise products that integrate against registries, orchestrators and CI/CD products.
Secrets Management / Ansible
- Gopass (⭐4.9k) - Gopass - Password manager for teams relying on Git and gpg. Manages secrets in encrypted files and repositories.
Static Analysis / Multi-Language Support
- Hawkeye (⭐358) - Hawkeyesec - Modularised CLI tool for project security, vulnerability and general risk highlighting.
79. Awesome Java
Science / Other
- BioJava - Facilitates processing biological data by providing algorithms, file format parsers, sequencing and 3D visualization commonly used in bioinformatics.
80. Awesome Osint
- AnalyzeID - Find Other Websites Owned By The Same Person
News / Telegram
Threat Intelligence / Telegram
- OnionScan (⭐2.6k) - Free and open source tool for investigating the Dark Web. Its main goal is to help researchers and investigators monitor and track Dark Web sites.
81. Awesome Preact
Contents / Components
- Pant (⭐25) - Mobile UI Components built on Preact (docs and demos). Ported from awesome Vue components of Vant (⭐22k).
82. Awesome Software Architecture
- Flexibility - Able to adapt to changes in both environment and usability requirements without encompassing structural changes.
83. Awesome Qr Code
Apps / Readers
- Web App (⭐1k) - A progressive web application to scan QR codes.
Apps / File Transfer
- qrcp (⭐8.9k) - Transfer files over Wi-Fi from your computer to a mobile device by scanning a QR code without leaving the terminal.
- qr-filetransfer (⭐887) - Transfer files over Wi-Fi between your computer and your smartphone from the terminal.
CLI / File Transfer
- qrencode - Command line tool to generate QR codes.
Resources / PHP
- zxing (⭐30k) - QR code payload format catalog.
84. Awesome Security
Network / Fast Packet Processing
- PACKET_MMAP/TPACKET/AF_PACKET - It's fine to use PACKET_MMAP to improve the performance of the capture and transmission process in Linux.
Network / Anti-Spam
- Scammer-List - A free open source AI based Scam and Spam Finder with a free API
Web / Organization
- Portswigger - PortSwigger offers tools for web application security, testing & scanning. Choose from a wide range of security tools & identify the very latest vulnerabilities.
Exploits & Payloads / Development
- PayloadsAllTheThings (⭐52k) - A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
Operating Systems / Online resources
- Best Linux Penetration Testing Distributions @ CyberPunk - Description of main penetration testing distributions
EBooks / Online resources
- AWS Security - This early-access book covers commong AWS security issues and best practices for access policies, data protection, auditing, continuous monitoring, and incident response.
85. Awesome Home Assistant
Add-ons / Third Party Add-ons
- AppDaemon (⭐84) - Python Apps and HADashboard.
Uncategorized / Twitter
- AppDaemon (⭐689) - AppDaemon is a loosely coupled, multi-threaded, sandboxed Python execution environment for writing automation apps.
86. Awesome Elixir
- elasticsearch_elixir_bulk_processor (⭐12) - An efficient and flexible way to insert into Elasticsearch.
- mox (⭐1.2k) - Mocks and explicit contracts for Elixir.
- Nova Elixir (⭐9) - Syntax highlighting and code completion for Elixir files (.ex, .exs, .eex) in Nova.
87. Awesome Nextjs
- Nextatic (⭐45) - 🌍 Static website multi-language boilerplate with user-editable pages and navigation using Netlify CMS + Next.js + SCSS + Typescript.
- Next.js News - Monthly Next.js newsletter showcasing new and upcoming features, best articles, tools, and plugins.
88. Awesome Jamstack
Videos / Automation
- WTF is Jamstack? - Ondrej Polesny.
Tutorials / Articles / Automation
89. Awesome React Components
Editable data grid / spreadsheet
Miscellaneous / Lazy Load
- component-controls (⭐77) - demo - docs - A next-generation tool to create blazing-fast documentation sites.
90. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- API Mocha - Completely free online API mocking for testing and prototyping. Make up to 500 daily requests, fully customizable API responses, and download mock rules as a Postman collection.
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- zenhub.com — The only project management solution inside GitHub. Free for public repos, OSS, and nonprofit organizations
Design and UI
- Lorem Picsum - A Free tool, easy to use, stylish placeholders. After our URL, add your desired image size (width & height), and you'll get a random image.
Other Free Resources
- smsreceivefree.com — Provides free temporary and disposable phone numbers.
91. Awesome Gpt3
Demos / Program generation and analysis
Products / Other
- Prompts AI: Advanced GPT-3 playground
92. Awesome Vue
Resources / External Resources
- Vue Mastery - The ultimate learning resource for Vue developers
Resources / Tutorials
Resources / Examples
- COVID19 Live Data Component (⭐11) - Simple component that shows live covid19 data across the world.
- vue-stack-cesium (⭐16) - A minimal sample configuration project with CesiumJS and all the awesome vue features. The project contains many examples how to combine and use certain packages to get started.
Resources / Books
- Vue.js Component Patterns Course by Frederik Dietz (April 2019)
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- jsettlers-web (⭐24) - Popular German board game to build hexes, settlements, cities, roads with earned resources
- Roast (⭐300) - An app built to help coffee enthusiasts find their next cup of coffee while learning about Laravel + Vue.js.
- Buefy Shop (⭐253) - Sample shop, open source, built with Nuxt, Stripe, Firebase, Bulma and Serverless Functions.
- sysmon (⭐115) - A B/S mode system monitor for Linux. You can remotely watch the usage of your system resources via web browser everywhere.
- eth-vue (⭐243) - A Truffle Box that provides everything you need to quickly build Ethereum dApps that have authentication features with Vue.js, including configuration for easy deployment to the Ropsten Network. It's also Gravatar-enabled.
- Nippon-color (⭐110) - Inspired by nipponcolors dot com. This is a nippon-color PWA build with vue-cli 3.
- Saleina CMS (⭐26) - A static site content management system built with vue using git as a backend.
- Vuido (⭐6.1k) - A framework for creating native desktop applications. It can run on Windows, OS X and Linux, using native GUI components.
- YouGet (⭐191) - YouTube Video/Audio/Subtitle Downloader + Cutter
- Vue Pug Stylus (⭐43) - Vue + Pug + Stylus boilerplate 💚 🐶 🖌
- Crypto News (⭐27) - allows you to convert cryptocurrencies, view latest news and exchange rates for each ICO – all the data from the world of cryptocurrencies in one place.
- Epiboard (⭐322) - A new tab page extension with material design and useful features 🆕 🎉
- zhudyos/duic (⭐292) - Distributed configuration center 🆕
- Vuemmerce (⭐403) - Free ecommerce template built with Vue.js and Bulma framework 🆕
- Carpoolear (⭐88) - The open source Vue.js frontend (mobile and cordova app) for the argentinian carpooling application: Carpoolear
- RosterWebApp (⭐19) - Open source rostering web application which allows the rostering of employees/teams to work sessions and other features.
- Eplee (⭐336) - Sweet, simple epub reader made with Vue.js and Electron.js.
Projects Using Vue.js / Apps/Websites
- mmf-blog-vue2-ssr (⭐175) - A blog built with Vue 2.0, vue-router & vuex, with server-side rendering
- PingBreak - A free and simple website monitoring service using vuejs for real-time dashboard
Projects Using Vue.js / Interactive Experiences
- Thing (⭐0) - Breath exercise & meditation web app made with Vue.
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-tooltipster (⭐6) - VueJS 2.x tooltip component. Support html content, hover and hover+click events.
- @bananajs/vue3-book-component (⭐5) - Book component for Vue 3. It provides easy, flexible API and great customizability.
- @bananajs/vue2-book-component (⭐2) - Book component for Vue 2. It provides easy, flexible API and great customizability.
- vue-image-zoomer (⭐67) - image zoom component for Vue.js 2 & 3, that also works on touch devices.
- vue3-scroll-picker (⭐24) - A scroll picker component for Vue 3.
Components & Libraries / UI Utilities
- vue-inline-svg (⭐167) - Vue component loads an SVG source dynamically and inline
<svg>so you can manipulate the style of it with CSS or JS. (vue 2.x, vue 3.x)
Components & Libraries / Integrations
- vue-cli-plugin-cordova (⭐414) - Vue CLI Plugin to add Cordova easily to your project
- vue-cli-plugin-component (⭐87) - Vue CLI Plugin to create component
- vue-cli-plugin-modular-vuex (⭐6) - Vue CLI Plugin to create modular Vuex store files
- vue-cli-plugin-element (⭐21) - Vue CLI Plugin to build an enterprise application with element-ui in seconds
- vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder (⭐4.1k) - Vue CLI Plugin for Electron with no required configuration that uses Electron Builder.
- vue-cli-plugin-kami (⭐2) - Vue CLI Plugin with work-made architecture for quickly start your app
- vue-cli-plugin-clean (⭐19) - Vue CLI Plugin to help you clean and quickly set up your Vue app by adding some common tools and patterns
- vue-cli-plugin-mock (⭐30) - Vue CLI Plugin to mock http request
- vue-cli-plugin-ci (⭐10) - Vue CLI Plugin to generate CI agent config file to start project with CI
93. Awesome Vite
Open Source / Community
- TroisJS (⭐3.8k) - Three.js integration with Vite and Vue 3.
94. Awesome Tensorflow Lite
- Hexagon delegate (⭐169k) - How to use the Hexagon Delegate to speed up model inference on mobile and edge devices. Also see blog post Accelerating TensorFlow Lite on Qualcomm Hexagon DSPs.
TensorFlow Lite models / Other
- TensorFlow Lite models
Ideas and Inspiration / Other
- E2E TFLite Tutorials (⭐123) - Checkout this repo for sample app ideas and seeking help for your tutorial projects. Once a project gets completed, the links of the TensorFlow Lite model(s), sample code and tutorial will be added to this awesome list.
ML Kit examples / Other
- 2019-10-01 ML Kit Translate demo - A tutorial with material design Android (⭐175) (Kotlin) sample - recognize, identify Language and translate text from live camera with ML Kit for Firebase.
- 2019-03-13 Computer Vision with ML Kit - Flutter In Focus.
- 2019-02-09 Flutter + MLKit: Business Card Mail Extractor - A blog post with a Flutter (⭐51) sample code.
- 2019-02-08 From TensorFlow to ML Kit: Power your Android application with machine learning - A talk with Android (⭐9) (Kotlin) sample code.
- 2018-07-20 ML Kit and Face Detection in Flutter.
- 2018-07-27 ML Kit on Android 4: Landmark Detection.
- 2018-07-28 ML Kit on Android 3: Barcode Scanning.
- 2018-05-31 ML Kit on Android 2: Face Detection.
- 2018-05-22 ML Kit on Android 1: Intro.
Plugins and SDKs / Other
- Edge Impulse - Created by @EdgeImpulse to help you to train TensorFlow Lite models for embedded devices in the cloud.
- TensorFlow Lite Flutter Plugin (⭐362) - Provides a dart API similar to the TensorFlow Lite Java API for accessing TensorFlow Lite interpreter and performing inference in flutter apps. tflite_flutter on pub.dev.
Helpful links / Other
- Adventures in TensorFlow Lite (⭐137) - A repository showing non-trivial conversion processes and general explorations in TensorFlow Lite.
Blog posts / Other
- 2020-04-20 What is new in TensorFlow Lite - By Khanh LeViet.
- 2020-04-14 How TensorFlow Lite helps you from prototype to product - By Khanh LeViet.
- 2019-08-05 TensorFlow Model Optimization Toolkit — float16 quantization halves model size - By the TensorFlow team.
- 2018-07-13 Training and serving a real-time mobile object detector in 30 minutes with Cloud TPUs - By Sara Robinson, Aakanksha Chowdhery, and Jonathan Huang.
Books / Other
- 2020-03-01 Raspberry Pi for Computer Vision (Complete Bundle | TOC) - By the PyImageSearch Team: Adrian Rosebrock (@PyImageSearch), David Hoffman, Asbhishek Thanki, Sayak Paul (@RisingSayak), and David Mcduffee.
- 2019-10-01 Practical Deep Learning for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge - By Anirudh Koul (@AnirudhKoul), Siddha Ganju (@SiddhaGanju), and Meher Kasam (@MeherKasam).
Videos / Other
- 2020-07-25 Android ML by Hoi Lam (GDG Kolkata meetup).
- 2020-04-01 Easy on-device ML from prototype to production (TF Dev Summit 2020).
- 2020-03-11 TensorFlow Lite: ML for mobile and IoT devices (TF Dev Summit 2020).
- 2019-10-29 Inside TensorFlow: TensorFlow Lite.
- 2018-04-18 TensorFlow Lite for Android (Coding TensorFlow).
Podcasts / Other
- 2020-08-08 Talking Machine Learning with Hoi Lam.
95. Awesome Billing
Product Catalog / Market Research
- Akeneo PIM (⭐918) - The open-source variant of the commercial Akeneo products.
Invoice / Electronic invoices
- Factur-X (⭐116) - Python library to support the e-invoicing standard for France and Germany.
- Universal Business Language - Most invoicing software can read and write UBL documents (XML) for data transfer.
Payments / Bank Accounts
- A (shallow) dive into the American banking system - Collection of miscellaneous notes primarily focused on the common cases of routable accounts, i.e. checking and savings.
Payments / Online Payments
- UPI 101: The Basics - “In this article, we will learn about India's Unified Payments Interface. A four-year-old payment scheme that has been accounting for 40-45% of digital payments across India.”
96. Awesome Credit Modeling
- Financial credit risk assessment: a recent review - Summarizes the traditional statistical models and state-of-the-art intelligent methods for financial distress forecasting, with emphasis on the most recent achievements.
- A literature review on the application of evolutionary computing to credit scoring - The aim of this paper is to summarize the most recent developments in the application of evolutionary algorithms to credit scoring by means of a thorough review of scientific articles published during the period 2000–2012.
- Consumer credit-risk models via machine-learning algorithms - The authors apply machine-learning techniques to construct nonlinear nonparametric forecasting models of consumer credit risk. They are able to construct out-of-sample forecasts that signiﬁcantly improve the classiﬁcation rates of credit-card-holder delinquencies and defaults.
- Example-Dependent Cost-Sensitive Logistic Regression for Credit Scoring - Several real-world classification problems are example-dependent cost-sensitive in nature, where the costs due to misclassification vary between examples. Credit scoring is a typical example of cost-sensitive classification. However, it is usually treated using methods that do not take into account the real financial costs associated with the lending business.
- A comparative study on base classifiers in ensemble methods for credit scoring - In the last years, the application of artificial intelligence methods on credit risk assessment has meant an improvement over classic methods. Recent works show that ensembles of classifiers achieve the better results for this kind of tasks.
- A survey of credit and behavioural scoring: forecasting financial risk of lending to consumers - Surveys the techniques used — both statistical and operational research based — to help organisations decide whether or not to grant credit to consumers. It also discusses the need to incorporate economic conditions into the scoring systems and the way the systems could change from estimating the probability of a consumer defaulting to estimating the profit a consumer will bring to the lending organisation.
- The comparisons of data mining techniques for the predictive accuracy of probability of default of credit card clients - This research compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods. From the perspective of risk management, the result of predictive accuracy of the estimated probability of default will be more valuable than the binary result of classification.
- Super-App Behavioral Patterns in Credit Risk Models: Financial, Statistical and Regulatory Implications - Presents the impact of alternative data that originates from an app-based marketplace, in contrast to traditional bureau data, upon credit scoring models. These alternative data sources have shown themselves to be immensely powerful in predicting borrower behavior in segments traditionally underserved by banks and financial institutions. At the same time alternative data must be carefully validated to overcome regulatory hurdles across diverse jurisdictions.
Institutional Credit Risk
- Random Survival Forests Models for SME Credit Risk Measurement - Extends the existing literature on empirical research in the field of credit risk default for Small Medium Enterprizes (SMEs), proposing a non-parametric approach based on Random Survival Forests (RSF) and comparing its performance with a standard logit model.
- Modeling Institutional Credit Risk with Financial News - Current work in downgrade risk modeling depends on multiple variations of quantitative measures provided by third-party rating agencies and risk management consultancy companies. There has been a wide push into using alternative sources of data, such as financial news, earnings call transcripts, or social media content, to possibly gain a competitive edge in the industry. This paper proposes a predictive downgrade model using solely news data represented by neural network embeddings.
- Bankruptcy prediction for credit risk using neural networks: A survey and new results - The prediction of corporate bankruptcies is an important and widely studied topic since it can have significant impact on bank lending decisions and profitability. This work reviews the topic of bankruptcy prediction, with emphasis on neural-network (NN) models and develops an NN bankruptcy prediction model, proposing novel indicators for the NN system.
- Machine learning explainability in finance: an application to default risk analysis - This Staff Working Paper from the Bank of England proposes a framework for addressing the ‘black box’ problem present in some Machine Learning (ML) applications.
97. Awesome Rust
Development tools / Services
- deps.rs (⭐395) — Detect outdated or insecure dependencies
98. Awesome Engineering Team Management
Roles / Engineers
- The different engineering levels at Google - From L3 to L8: a quick description of what makes an engineer at each level.
Recruitment / Negotiation
- Salary Negotiation: Make More Money, Be More Valued - “Your salary negotiation — which routinely takes less than 5 minutes to conclude — has an outsized influence on what your compensation is.”
Cognitive Tools / Collections
- A Few Rules - A formalized list of some wisdom you probably encountered elsewhere.
Engineering / Systems Complexity
- I try to optimize my code around reducing state, coupling, complexity and code, in that order - An engineer's perspective on which priorities should be addressed first to increase robustness of systems.
Engineering / Technology
- LEGO blocks and organ transplants - “People have been comparing software components to LEGO blocks for a couple decades. (…) Integrating two software systems is usually more like performing a heart transplant than snapping together LEGO blocks.”
Product Management / Standups
- Principles for Great Product Managers - A concise wrap-up of all dimensions a PM oprates along.
Career / Presentations
- How title, money and scope affect your fulfillment - “For talented mid-career folks, when making job changes, how do you rank: 1. Title 2. Money 3. Scope”.
Health / Burnout
- How shitty job crush your soul, then lead to burnout - “Burnout is a very serious situation. If you burn yourself out hard, it will be difficult to be effective at any future job you go to, even if it is ostensibly a wonderful job. Treat burnout like a physical injury.”
Exits / Burnout
- “People do get pissed off in clusters is the best description of a team/company meltdown that I've ever seen.” (source)
99. Awesome Piracy
Streaming Sites / HD Streaming
- Best-movies.watch Unique design, more than 19000 available
Academic Papers and Material / Third Party Hosts
- Sci-Hub the first pirate website in the world to provide mass and public access to tens of millions of research papers
100. Awesome Embedded Rust
Board support crates / Teensy
teensy4-rsBoard Support create for the [Teensy 4.0]
Driver crates / Other
101. Awesome Developer First
Authentication & Identity
- Firebase Auth - Google Firebase's take on authentication.
- Bazaarvoice - Ratings, reviews as a service.
- Yotpo - Reviews ratings and Q&A as a service.
- Radar - Geofencing and geo APIs.
- Localazy - App translation built for developers.
- Lob - Email and address verification.
- Rollbar - Reports errors in production.
- Artifactory - Create your own package repository.
- Applitools - Automated visual testing.
102. Awesome Ada
Build and Package / Apache License
- ada4cmake (⭐4) - CMake macros for simple gnat project inclusion.
103. Awesome Gatling
Tools / Plugins
- gatling-sbt-plugin (⭐106) - Gatling SBT plugin to integrate Gatling with SBT, allowing to use Gatling as a testing framework.
104. Awesome Humane Tech
Related awesomeness / Wear our badge
- ethical.net - Ethical alternatives & resources.
105. Awesome Quant
Python / Financial Instruments and Pricing
- FinancePy (⭐1.7k) - A Python Finance Library that focuses on the pricing and risk-management of Financial Derivatives, including fixed-income, equity, FX and credit derivatives.
106. Awesome Chip 8
- Chip-8 on the COSMAC VIP - An in-depth disassembly and analysis of the original CHIP-8 interpreter on the COSMAC VIP.
- High-level guide to making a CHIP-8 emulator - A guide for developing a CHIP-8 interpreter, without code.
Emulator/interpreter development / Testing
- Delay timer test (⭐214) - Test program that checks the delay timer's behavior.
- Random number test (⭐214) - Test program that checks the spread and mask for random number generation.
Software development / Tools
- Octo (⭐571) - A high-level assembler for CHIP-8, Super-CHIP and XO-CHIP, complete with an environment for testing programs, and tools for sharing your creations.
Software development / Guides and snippets
- chip8-multiply (⭐2) - Multiplication routines for CHIP-8, written in Octo.
107. Awesome Angular
- AngularAir podcast and live broadcast.
- Angular Expo showcase.
Test / Components
Ahead-of-Time Compilation / Components
Series / Components
Video Tutorials / Components
Books / Components
- Switching to Angular 2
On-Site Training / Components
Approach and Explanation / Components
Integrations / Components
Site Templates / Components
- NG-Dashboard (⭐60) - Dashboard for Angular 4+. UI Components based on Material Light (⭐40). Chart Component based on MetricsGraficsJS. Map Directive based on LeafletJS. DEMO ONLINE
Bootstrap Based / Components
- fuel-ui (⭐303) Bootstrap 4 components and directives for use in Angular 2
- @firebaseui/ng-bootstrap (⭐50) - Angular Bootstrap UI library for
authenticationpowered by @ng-bootstrap
- angular-bootstrap-md Material Design for Bootstrap 4 (Angular)
- ng-bootstrap - Angular 4 directives for Bootstrap 4 by the ui-bootstrap team
- ng2-bootstrap (⭐5.5k) Native Angular2 Bootstrap 3&4 components
- ng2-bs (⭐8) Experiments with Angular 2 directives for Bootstrap.
- ng2-modal (⭐107) Modal window for angular2 and bootstrap 3
- ng2-paginator (⭐30) Pagination control for angular2 and bootstrap 3
- ng2-tabs (⭐36) Tabs control for angular2 and bootstrap 3
Generators / Components
Developer tools / Components
- Angular State Inspector - Helps you debug Angular component state. Supports Angular 1/2+/Ivy.
TodoMVC / Components
Animations / Components
- lottie-angular2 (⭐334) - Render After Effects animations on Angular2 based on Bodymovin.
- ng-animate (⭐717) - 🌙 A collection of cool, reusable and flexible animations for Angular
- ngx-interactive-paycard (⭐78) - Interactive payment card library with smooth animations
Auth Components / Components
- casl-angular (⭐5.2k) - Module which integrates isomorphic permissions management library CASL (⭐5.2k) with Angular2+
- ng2-permission (⭐52) - Fully featured permission based access control for your angular 4+ applications. This module inspired from
- ngx-auth-firebaseui (⭐590) - Angular Material UI component for
- ngx-auth (⭐57) -Authentication utility for Angular by @fulls1z3
- ngx-permissions (⭐905) - Permission and roles based access control for your angular(angular 2, angular 4,5+) applications(AOT, lazy modules compatible)
Backend Components / Components
- Cloudinary (⭐307) - Angular2 SDK for image and video management in the cloud
- ng-s-resource (⭐9) - Simplify RESTful http resource generator for Angular 4+.
- ngx-restangular (⭐782) - Restangular for Angular 2 and higher versions.
Calendars / Components
- angular-calendar (⭐2.6k) - A flexible calendar component for angular 6.0+ that can display events on a month, week or day view.
- ng-data-picker (⭐24) - 🏄🏼 A data picker based on Angular 4+ (like iOS native datetime picker)
- ng-fullcalendar (⭐1k) Fullcalendar module for Angular
Charts / Components
- @ctrl/ngx-chartjs (⭐55) - Functional Chart.js wrapper for Angular
- dl-chart (⭐9) - Simple and lightweight Chart library without extern Dependencies
- ng2-charts (⭐2.3k) Beautiful charts for Angular2 based on Chart.js
- ngx-charts (⭐4.2k) - Declarative Charting Framework for Angular2 and beyond!
- ngx-f2 (⭐7) - Angular2+ wrapper for antv f2 mobile oriented charts
- ngx-trend (⭐117) - 📈 Simple, elegant spark lines for Angular
Drag/Drop / Components
- angular2-grid (⭐357) A drag/drop/resize grid-based plugin directive for angular2.
- ng2-dragula (⭐1.9k) Drag and Drop so simple it hurts!
Editor Components / Components
- @ctrl/ngx-codemirror (⭐270) - Codemirror Wrapper for Angular
- @instechnologies/ng-rooster (⭐12) - Angular wrapper of roosterjs, a rich text editor
- angular2-froala-wysiwyg (⭐725) Angular 2 wrapper for Froala WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- ng2-ace (⭐32) Ace editor directive made for Angular 2
- ng2-quill-editor (⭐230) - Quill editor component for Angular2
File Upload / Components
- @ctrl/ngx-droppable (⭐34) - Give file dropping ability to any element or component
- file-droppa (⭐0) Simple files drop and upload component with files list
- ng2-file-upload (⭐1.9k) Easy to use file upload directives
- ngx-awesome-uploader Angular Library for uploading files. It supports: File Upload and Preview (additionally preview images with lightbox), validation, image cropper , drag and drop with multi language support.
- ngx-dropzone (⭐130) - Highly customizable component to handle file drops and selection.
Form Controls / Components
- @ctrl/ngx-emoji-mart (⭐421) - Customizable Slack-like emoji picker for Angular
- angular-imask (⭐4.5k) Angular 4+ input mask
- angular2-multiselect-dropdown (⭐275) Angular 2 multiselect dropdown component for web applications
- angular2-text-mask (⭐8.2k) Angular 2 input mask directive
- ng-fveh (⭐6) - Form Validations Errors Helper - Some helpers to help you with form validation :)
- ng-select (⭐3.2k) Angular ng-select - All in One UI Select, Multiselect and Autocomplete
- ng2-dropdown (⭐65) Dropdown menu for angular2 and bootstrap 3
- ng2-radio-group (⭐45) Angular2 directives for radio and checkbox inputs and radio input groups
- ng2-select (⭐676) Angular2 based replacement for select boxes
- ngx-color (⭐422) - 🎨 Color Pickers from Sketch, Photoshop, Chrome, Github, Twitter & more
- ngx-credit-cards - A Credit Card Directives and Form Validators package for Angular X (4+).
- ngx-flag-picker (⭐14) - 😻 Customizable Angular component which containing a dropdown with country flags
- ngx-flexible-select (⭐6) - The most flexible and customized select
- ngx-recursive-form (⭐36) - Angular recursive form at any level based on your json input.
Icons / Components
- angular2-fontawesome (⭐87) Angular2 Components and Directives for Fontawesome
- ng2-fontawesome (⭐20) A small directive making font awesome even easier to use.
Keyboard Mouse / Components
- @ctrl/ngx-rightclick (⭐81) - Context Menu Service for Angular
- angular-clickable-click (⭐5) - Sets pointer cursor on elements using standard
(click)output and allows to disable such events
- angular-esc (⭐3) - Adds
(esc)output fired by the Escape key
- ngx-konami (⭐36) - Simple directive to add easter eggs in Angular 2+ applications
Layout Components / Components
- angular-fullpage (⭐167) Official component for fullPage.js, a fullscreen scrolling library.
- angular-split (⭐774) Angular split component
- angular2-infinite-scroll - An Infinite Scroll Directive for Angular2 (based on Observables)
- egjs-infinitegrid (⭐1.7k) - Arrange infinite card elements according to various layout types like masonry for Angular.
- ng2-card (⭐7) - Card view component for Angular2
- ng2-fullpage (⭐278) Fullpage scrolling for Angular2 based on fullPage.js
- ng2-sheet (⭐2) Angular2 Components to add yours components inside a sheet window and repeatedly
- ng2-swipeable-card (⭐15) - Swipeable card component for Angular2
- ngx-scrolltop (⭐27) - Lightweight, Material Design inspired button for scroll-to-top of the page. 🔼 No dependencies. Pure Angular! (Compatibility: Angular 9, Ivy, Universal,
- od-virtualscroll (⭐134) Observable-based virtual scroll implementation in Angular
Loaders / Components
- @kken94/ngx-progress (⭐21) The most powerful and customizable progress bar for Angular ✨
- angular-epic-spinners (⭐166) Reusable spinner components for angular
- angular2-busy (⭐317) Show busy/loading indicators on any promise, or on any Observable's subscription
- angular2-promise-buttons (⭐86) - Loading buttons for Angular 2 by @johannesjo
- isLoading? service - A simple and flexible loading indicator service for Angular apps.
- ng-spinners (⭐29) - Amazing collection of pure CSS angular spinners components.
- ng2-progress-bar (⭐21) Simple progress bar for angular2 and bootstrap 3
- ngx-config (⭐145) - Configuration utility for Angular (incl. Angular Universal loader) by @fulls1z3
- ngx-img-fallback (⭐81) Load placeholder image on image error
- ngx-progressbar (⭐973) - Nanoscopic progress bar, featuring realistic trickle animations.
Maps / Components
- angular-cesium (⭐175) Creating map based web apps using Cesium and Angular
- angular2-google-maps (⭐2k) Angular2 directives for Google Maps
- ngx-mapbox-gl (⭐332) - Angular binding of mapbox-gl-js
Notifications / Components
- ng-snotify (⭐325) - Angular 4 Notification Center
- ng2-sweetalert2 (⭐48) A wrapper for sweetalert2 for use with Angular 2.
- ngx-toastr (⭐2.4k) - Notifications/Toastr
State Management / Components
- angular2-query-builder (⭐286) Modernized query builder based on jquery QueryBuilder
- angular2-jwt (⭐2.6k) Library for sending authenticated HTTP requests and decoding JWTs
- angular2-cookie (⭐111) Library that implements Angular 1.x $cookies service in Angular 2
- angular-safeguard (⭐76) Wrapper around cookies/sessionStorage/localStorage for angular2. If all are unavailable will use an in memory storage.
- ng2-storage (⭐14) A localStorage and sessionStorage wrapper written using ES6 Proxies for Angular 2
- ngx-store (⭐168) - Complex library for managing
sessionStorageand cookies, allows to watch data changes, provides decorators and API based on builder pattern
- ng-http-cache (⭐25) - Speed up your remote requests by automatically caching them on client.
- ngx-cache (⭐156) - Cache utility for Angular (incl. browser & server platform implementations) by @fulls1z3
- universal-model-angular (⭐8) - Store and state management for Angular
Tables / Components
- ng2-handsontable (⭐277) Excel-like data grid / spreadsheet
- ng2-smart-table (⭐1.6k) Smart data table library with sorting, filtering, pagination & add/edit/delete functions.
- ng2-table (⭐560) Simple table extension with sorting, filtering, paging... for Angular2 apps
- ngfb-sortable-table (⭐26) - Angular Firebase Sortable Table. Ability to filter and sort data with own firebase quering tools.
- ngx-datatable (⭐4.6k) A feature-rich yet lightweight data-table crafted for Angular2 and beyond!
General / Components
- @ngx-kit/sula (⭐18) - Set of themed components for Angular.
- Element Angular (⭐527) - Element Design components built on top of Angular 2
- Essential JS 2 for Angular by Syncfusion - Over 60 high-performance, lightweight, modular, and responsive UI components for Angular.
- Nebular (⭐7.9k) - set of essential (Theme, UI Kit, Auth, Security) modules for complex Angular applications
- NG ZORRO MOBILE (⭐787) - An enterprise-class mobile UI components based on Ant Design Mobile and Angular.
- NG ZORRO (⭐8.6k) - An enterprise-class UI components based on Ant Design and Angular.
- ng-lightning (⭐915) Native Angular 2 components & directives for Lightning Design System
- ng-metro4 (⭐38) - Angular implementation of UI framework Metro4
- ng-sq-ui (⭐98) - Simple Quality UI kit for Angular. Build by developers for developers!
- ngSemantic (⭐980) - UI components based on Semantic UI
- ngx-qrcode2 (⭐192) - An Angular 4+ Component library for Generating QR (Quick Response ) Codes
- ngx-ui (⭐691) - Style and Component Library for Angular2 and beyond!
- prime-ng Collection of rich UI components for Angular 2
- vmware clarity (⭐6.4k) - Mostly a CSS only framework but some components are ported to Angular 2
- Wijmo 5 - Set of UI components for Angular2
Material Based / Components
- @angular-material-extensions/contacts (⭐44) - Angular Library to manage contacts and users with a material design
- @angular-material-extensions/faq (⭐29) - Angular Library built with material design in order to provide a reusable faq (frequently asked questions) component for every project. Ask, Answer and List
- @angular-material-extensions/google-maps-autocomplete (⭐164) - Autocomplete input component and directive for google-maps built with angular material design
- @angular-material-extensions/link-preview (⭐55) - Angular open source UI library to preview web links
- @angular-material-extensions/pages (⭐50) - Open source library for angular apps to illustrate custom material pages content with steps (ideal for tutorials and explanations purposes)
- @angular-material-extensions/password-strength (⭐276) - Angular UI library to illustrate and validate a password's strength with material design
- angular-jqwidgets Advanced Angular Components with Material Design.
- Covalent - a UI platform built on Angular 2.0 + Material Design
- Material 2 (⭐24k) - Angular team's Material Design components built on top of Angular 2
- Teradata covalent (⭐2.2k) - UI Platform built on @angular/material 2.0
UX Components / Components
- ng2-archwizard (⭐301) - Wizard component for Angular 2
- ngx-app-tour (⭐20) - Angular2+ plugin for building a tour, showcase or a walkthrough for your app
Viewers / Components
- egjs-flicking (⭐2.5k) - It's reliable, flexible and extendable carousel for Angular.
- ng2-pdf-viewer (⭐1.2k) PDF viewer component
- ng2-safe-img (⭐10) Very tiny and safe img for Angular 2
- ngu-carousel (⭐311) - Angular Universal carousel.
- ngx-siema - Lightweight and simple carousel with no dependencies.
Misc Components / Components
- @ngx-context (⭐134) - Angular Context: Easy property binding for router outlet and nested component trees..
- Angular SizeObserver - style DOM elements based on their display size (rather than browser screen size).
- angular2-simple-countdown (⭐27) - a simple countdown angular2 directive with multiple language
- ng-chat (⭐154) - A simple facebook/linkedin lookalike chat module for Angular applications
- ng-google-sheets-db (⭐40) 🚀 Use Google Sheets as your (read-only) backend!
- ng-katex (⭐101) Angular module to write beautiful math expressions with TeX syntax boosted by KaTeX library
- ng-wormhole (⭐18) - Render components somewhere else in the DOM
- ng2-adsense (⭐132) - Easy AdSense for Angular Applications
- ngx-avatar (⭐239) - Avatar component that makes it possible to genearte / fetch avatar based on the information you have about the user.
- ngx-cdmon - Library for monitoring Angular change detection performance.
- ngx-countdown (⭐180) - Simple, easy and performance countdown for angular
- ngx-i18n-router (⭐35) - Route internationalization utility for Angular by @fulls1z3
- ngx-linkifyjs (⭐41) - Angular V6 wrapper for linkifyjs - library for finding links in plain text and converting them to HTML tags via linkifyjs
- ngx-meta (⭐334) - Dynamic page title & meta tags utility for Angular (w/server-side rendering) by @fulls1z3
- ngx-wheel (⭐27) - Angular prize winning wheel component!
- xng-breadcrumb (⭐214) - Zero config breadcrumb solutuon. A lightweight, configurable and reactive breadcrumbs for Angular 6 and beyond.
TypeScript General Resources / Components
- TypeScript Official Website for TypeScript
- REPL Official TypeScript REPL that runs entirely in your browser
TypeScript Seed Projects / Components
- Angular Lab (⭐147) A simple Angular 2+ setup using Angular CLI, TypeScript, Angular Flex Layout (⭐5.9k), Material 2, AOT, and unit and e2e tests on Travis CI and Saucelabs.
Ionic 2 in Angular 2 / Components
- Ionic Framework Official Website for Ionic Framework
- Ionic Documentation Official for Ionic Framework
Babel Angular 2 Online Playground / Components
Babel Seed Projects / Components
Meteor General Resources / Components
- Angular Meteor Official Website for Angular Meteor
NativeScript General Resources / Components
Haxe General Resources / Components
- Haxe compiler targets compiler targets: C++, C#, Java, Python, PHP, ActionScript 3, and Flash or Neko bytecode
NgRx / Components
108. Awesome Firebase
- 🔌 SvelteFire (⭐1.4k) - Cybernetically enhanced Firebase apps.
- 🔧 Remote Styles with Remote Config (⭐64) - Dynamic/Conditional loading of CSS stored in Remote Config. (Launch post).
Other / iOS
- 📹 Firebase Live 2020 - Firebase Live is a web series for app developers consisting of talks, tips, and technical tutorials aimed at increasing their productivity, knowledge, and collaboration.
109. FOSS for Dev
- Unleash (⭐7.4k) - Free open-source feature flag & toggle service. SDKs for all major languages.
110. Awesome Userscripts
Scripts / GitHub
- Github Skip Delete Repo Verification - Skips the verification step when deleting a repository.