Awesome List Updates on Nov 08, 2021
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Transit
Academic papers / Ruby
- Gramacki et al. - "gtfs2vec - Learning GTFS Embeddings for comparing Public Transport Offer in Microregions" - Methology using Uber's H3 spatial index and machine learning to identify areas of "similar" public transit service quality in cities. Source code available on GitHub (⭐5).
2. Awesome AutoHotkey
Filesystem / Web
3. Public Apis
Description: Fake store rest API for your e-commerce or shopping website prototype
API: Drivet URL Shortener
Description: Shorten a long URL easily and fast
4. Awesome Ci
Description: Automated mobile CI/CD/CT for iOS and Android with online device emulators.
Features: Support for iOS (Obj-C/Swift), Android (Java/Kotlin), React Native, Flutter and Smartface
Supported repositories: GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Custom
Price: Free with limitations
5. Awesome Ios
- Scyther (⭐90) - A full-featured, in-app debugging menu packed full of useful tools including network logging, layout inspection, location spoofing, console logging and so much more.
6. Awesome Substrate
- Subscan Go Utilities (⭐170) - SS58 and more, developed by Subscan.
- SS58 Transform - Display key's addressees with all SS58 prefixes.
7. Awesome K6
- Load testing with k6 - Using k6 for load, soak, stress, spike and smoke testing.
- Playlist - What others says about k6
- What is K6 & How to get started with k6 - Tutorial using k6 Extensions for Observability by "Is it Observable?"
- Website Performance + Load Testing with K6 (k6.io) in 5 MINUTES! - Introductory overview of k6, showing how to create a test from a HAR file, by the DevOps Directive.
- Performance Testing your web app with k6 - A walkthrough of the open-source load and performance regression testing tool, k6, and how to load test your APIs and websites, by Chris James.
- Application Load Testing with k6 - Daniel Knittl-Frank @TechTalk Days 2021, Intro to k6.
- Performance testing: from zero to hero with k6 & Azure - Jose Luis Latorre Millas at Cloud Summit 2021.
- Write load tests with co-pilot - Yusuf writing k6 tests using GitHub co-pilot.
- k6-circleci-example (⭐5) - Running k6 load tests as part of a CircleCI build.
- k6-jenkins-example (⭐7) - Running k6 load tests as part of a Jenkins build.
- k6-github-actions-example (⭐29) - Running k6 load tests as part of a GitHub Actions build.
- k6-azure-pipelines-example (⭐15) - Running k6 load tests as part of an Azure DevOps Pipeline.
- example-data-generation (⭐34) - Generate realistic data for k6 using faker.
- har-to-k6 (⭐81) - Tool for converting HAR recordings to k6 test scripts.
- postman-to-k6 (⭐270) - Tool for converting Postman collections to k6 test scripts.
- jmeter-to-k6 (⭐58) - Tool for converting JMeter test cases to k6 test scripts.
- Real-time stress: AnyCable, k6, WebSockets, and Yabeda - Evil Martians adding "real-time stress" with k6 and WebSockets.
- Scaling Confidently with the Load and Fault Team - Robinhood on load testing a Kubernetes system with k6.
8. Awesome Developer First
- Export SDK - PDF generator API with visual template editor.
9. Awesome Swift
- CBORCoding (⭐23) 🐧 - Easy CBOR encoding and decoding for iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS.
10. Awesome Java
- ArangoDB (⭐191) - ArangoDB Java driver.
- JObfuscator - Source code obfuscator.
- Sentry (⭐923) - Integration with Sentry (⭐33k), an application error tracking and performance analysis platform.
Template Engine / Other
- jte (⭐472) - Compiles to classes, and uses an easy syntax, several features to make development easier and provides fast execution and a small footprint.
People / Other
- Groundbreakers - Oracle ACEs, Groundbreaker Ambassadors and Java Champions.
11. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-require-transform (⭐55) - Converts the code from require syntax to import.
12. Nginx Resources
13. Awesome Remote Job
Companies with "remote DNA"
- CodeWeavers - Wine-based open source software.
14. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / Replay
- warc2html (⭐29) - Converts WARC files to static HTML suitable for browsing offline or rehosting.
15. ALL About RSS
RSS services powered by utilizing GitHub / Outline Processor Markup Language
- Bubo reader (⭐95): a hyper-minimalist RSS and JSON feed reader you can deploy on Netlify or Glitch (Deploy on Github (⭐29)-personal fork)
16. Awesome Directus
Integration / Community
- Flutter SDK - Flutter SDK to provide interface for Directus API.
17. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Electronics and Mechanics / Version Control
- kicad - A Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.