Awesome List Updates on Sep 19, 2022
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cpp
2. Awesome Terraform
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- tf-init-booster (⭐6) - A Pre-terraform routine that speedups terraform modules download for bulky blueprints.
- tf-summarize (⭐257) - A command-line utility to print the summary of the terraform plan
3. Awesome Appimage
AppImage developer tools / Build systems
- rules_appimage (⭐1) - Bazel rules to package any lang_binary target as AppImage.
4. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - SIP
- Flexisip - A complete, modular and scalable SIP server, includes a push gateway, to deliver SIP incoming calls or text messages on mobile device platforms where push notifications are required to receive information when the app is not active in the foreground. (Source Code (⭐108))
Software / E-commerce
- Shopware Community Edition - PHP based open source e-commerce software made in Germany. (Demo, Source Code (⭐2.1k))
Software / File Transfer & Synchronization
Software / Games
- Hextris (⭐2k) - Fast paced HTML5 puzzle game inspired by Tetris.
⚠- Multi Theft Auto (MTA) is a software project that adds network play functionality to Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto game series, in which this functionality is not originally found. (Source Code (⭐1.1k))
Software / Genealogy
- Genea.app - Genea is a privacy by design and open source tool anyone can use to author or edit their family tree. Data is stored in the GEDCOM format and all processing is done in the browser. (Source Code (⭐98))
Software / Groupware
- Kopano - Groupware suite including e-mail, calendars, tasks, todos and notes. Featuring a modern WebApp, DeskApp and mobile access over Z-Push/ActiveSync. (Demo, Source Code)
- SOGo - SOGo offers multiple ways to access the calendaring and messaging data. CalDAV, CardDAV, GroupDAV, as well as ActiveSync, including native Outlook compatibility and Web interface. (Demo, Source Code (⭐1.4k))
Software / Learning and Courses
- Gibbon - The flexible, open source school management platform designed to make life better for teachers, students, parents and leaders. (Source Code (⭐353))
Software / Media Streaming - Audio Streaming
- Volumio - A free and open source linux distribution, designed and fine-tuned exclusively for music playback. (Source Code (⭐1.3k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- Bytebase - Safe database schema change and version control for DevOps teams, supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, TiDB, ClickHouse, and Snowflake. (Demo, Source Code (⭐4.7k))
Software / Note-taking & Editors
- Standard Notes - Simple and private notes app. Protect your privacy while getting more done. That's Standard Notes. (Demo, Source Code (⭐4k))
Software / Polls and Events
- Christmas Community (⭐89) - Create a simple place for your entire family to use to find gifts that people want, and to avoid double-gifting.
- Fider - Open source alternative to UserVoice for customer feedback. (Demo, Source Code (⭐2.2k))
- Framadate - Online service for planning an appointment or make a decision quickly and easily: Make a poll, Define dates or subjects to choose, Send the poll link to your friends or colleagues, Discuss and make a decision. (Demo, Source Code)
Software / Proxy
- Pomerium - An identity-aware reverse proxy, successor to now obsolete oauth_proxy. It inserts an OAuth step before proxying your request to the backend, so that you can safely expose your self-hosted websites to public Internet. (Source Code (⭐3.4k))
Software / Recipe Management
⚠- Let Recepturer help you organize all your recipes in one place. You can add, edit and delete recipes, and create meal plans. Simply type your recipe and all ingredients will be listed as you go. Data is stored on Dropbox. (Source Code (⭐1))
Software / Search Engines
- MeiliSearch - Ultra relevant, instant and typo-tolerant full-text search API. (Source Code (⭐32k))
Software / Self-hosting Solutions
- Bitsii Bridge
⚠- Easy to install self-hosting platform for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Depends on a dynamic DNS provider and Let's Encrypt. (Source Code)
- MeshCentral - A full computer management website. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet. (Source Code (⭐2k))
Software / Wikis
- Raneto - Raneto is an open source Knowledgebase platform that uses static Markdown files to power your Knowledgebase. (Source Code (⭐2.6k))
5. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Datasets / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Have I Been Trained?: tool for searching 5.8 billion images used to train popular AI art models
6. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Integrations
- vite-plugin-virtual-mpa (⭐26) - Out-of-box MPA plugin, with html template engine and virtual files support, which generate multiple files using only one template.
7. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- which-jspm (⭐0) - Adds
pnpmto the end of your prompt depending on what lockfile(s) it detects in the current directory.
8. Awesome Neovim
Utility / Diagnostics
- AckslD/messages.nvim (⭐65) - Capture and show any messages in a customisable (floating) buffer.
9. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Web
- kohesive/kovert (⭐155) - An invisible, super easy and powerful REST and Web framework over Vert.x or Undertow.
Libraries/Frameworks / Raspberry Pi
- Pi4J/pi4j-kotlin (⭐24) - Pi4J Kotlin DSL and API.
10. Awesome for Beginners
- Legerity (⭐33) (label: good first issue)
A framework for speeding up the development of automated UI tests for Windows, Android, iOS, and Web with Appium/Selenium on .NET.
- Legerity for Uno Platform (⭐14) (label: good first issue)
An extension framework to Legerity for speeding up the development of automated UI tests for Uno Platform applications with Appium/Selenium on .NET.
11. Awesome Elixir
- ex_lttb (⭐21) - An Elixir downsampling library that retains the visual characteristics of your data.
Algorithms and Data structures
- clope (⭐18) - Elixir implementation of CLOPE: A Fast and Effective Clustering Algorithm for Transactional Data.
- Closure Table (⭐21) - Closure Table for Elixir - a simple solution for storing and manipulating complex hierarchies. It provides in-memory and Ecto adapters.
- Caddishouse (⭐4) - A web-based document reader that connects to your cloud storage accounts using Phoenix/LiveView.
Audio and Sounds
- ex_alsa (⭐2) - Elixir ALSA bindings
- ex_jack (⭐3) - Elixir JACK bindings
- weave - JIT configuration loader that works with Kubernetes and Docker Swarm.
Errors and Exception Handling
- srtm (⭐4) - Query locations for elevation data from the NASA Shuttle Radar Topography Mission.
- meseeks (⭐284) - A library for parsing and extracting data from HTML and XML with CSS or XPath selectors.
- thumbor_client (⭐4) - Client for Thumbor.
Instrumenting / Monitoring
- app_optex (⭐5) - Client for AppOptics API. Send metrics and tags to AppOptics time series service.
- cubdb (⭐391) - CubDB is an embedded key-value database, written in the Elixir language. It runs locally, it is schema-less, and backed by a single file.
- quarantine (⭐2) - Quarantine is a tiny OTP application for feature toggles.
ORM and Datamapping
- ecto_list (⭐17) - Simple ordered model management with Ecto.
- dummy (⭐0) - An Elixir mocking library that makes sense by exposing meck in the right way
- propcheck (⭐327) - Property based testing for Elixir.
- sitemapper (⭐29) - A fast, stream based XML Sitemap generator.
- Elixir Succinctly - A short book to learn the basic of Elixir and its ecosystem.
- Études for Elixir - A collection of exercises to program in Elixir by J. David Eisenberg (2013) (Github Repo (⭐512)).
12. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- DynamicDocs - Generate PDF documents with JSON to PDF API based on LaTeX templates. Free plan allows 50 API calls per month and access to a library of templates.
- Napkin - FaaS with 500Mb of memory, a default timeout of 15 seconds and 25,000 free API calls/month, rate-limited to 5 calls/second.
- Porter - a fully-managed PaaS that lets teams automate DevOps. The free basic tier for porter cloud offers management of 1 cluster with up to 10 vCPU and 20 GB memory.
13. Awesome Privacy
- Wallabag - Open-source, optionally self-hosted, read it later server. Provides paid hosted service with privacy in mind.
14. Awesome Mongodb
Libraries / Python
- PyMongoExplain (⭐3) - A wrapper for PyMongo's Collection object that makes it easy to run
explainon your queries.
15. Awesome Scriptable
SmarterTankenWidget.js (⭐1) - Price difference of two gas stations in different countries.
16. Awesome Cl
17. Awesome Scala
Tutorials and courses / Devops
- Free Scala Courses - A curated list of free Scala courses.
18. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Meta-Level Considerations / The Aha! Moment
- Eureka Effect - Wikipedia. Wikipedia on Eureka effect (a.k.a. Aha! moment, insight, and epiphany), the common human experience of suddenly understanding a previously incomprehensible problem or concept.