Awesome List Updates on Oct 24, 2022
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Game Engine Dev
Specialty Topics / Transparency
- 📚 Depth Peeling - Method for order-independent transparency.
2. Static Analysis
Programming Languages / Other
- STOKE (⭐660) — A programming-language agnostic stochastic optimizer for the x86_64 instruction set. It uses random search to explore the extremely high-dimensional space of all possible program transformations.
- CScout — Complexity and quality metrics for C and C preprocessor code.
- CSharpEssentials (⭐158) — C# Essentials is a collection of Roslyn diagnostic analyzers, code fixes and refactorings that make it easy to work with C# 6 language features.
- VSDiagnostics (⭐64) — A collection of static analyzers based on Roslyn that integrates with VS.
- effective_dart — Linter rules corresponding to the guidelines in Effective Dart
- elm-analyse — A tool that allows you to analyse your Elm code, identify deficiencies and apply best practices.
- dingo-hunter (⭐305) — Static analyser for finding deadlocks in Go.
- dupl (⭐310) — Reports potentially duplicated code.
- lll (⭐61) — Report long lines.
- safesql (⭐566) — Static analysis tool for Golang that protects against SQL injections.
- Esprima — ECMAScript parsing infrastructure for multipurpose analysis.
- luacheck (⭐1.8k) — A tool for linting and static analysis of Lua code.
- PHP-Token-Reflection (⭐190) — Library emulating the PHP internal reflection.
- phpca (⭐93) — Finds usage of non-built-in extensions.
- PhpDependencyAnalysis — Builds a dependency graph for a project.
- phpdoc-to-typehint (⭐227) — Add scalar type hints and return types to existing PHP projects using PHPDoc annotations.
- phpsa (⭐647) — Static analysis tool for PHP.
- Qafoo Quality Analyzer (⭐497) — Visualizes metrics and source code.
- bellybutton (⭐255) — A linting engine supporting custom project-specific rules.
- cohesion (⭐196) — A tool for measuring Python class cohesion.
- InspectorTiger (⭐77) — IT, Inspector Tiger, is a modern python code review tool / framework. It comes with bunch of pre-defined handlers which warns you about improvements and possible bugs. Beside these handlers, you can write your own or use community ones.
- cyclocomp (⭐41) — Quantifies the cyclomatic complexity of R functions / expressions.
- cane (⭐1.3k) — Code quality threshold checking as part of your build.
- Churn (⭐391) — A Project to give the churn file, class, and method for a project for a given checkin. Over time the tool adds up the history of churns to give the number of times a file, class, or method is changing during the life of a project.
- Querly (⭐242) — Pattern Based Checking Tool for Ruby.
- Railroader — An open source static analysis security vulnerability scanner for Ruby on Rails applications.
- Roodi (⭐281) — Roodi stands for Ruby Object Oriented Design Inferometer. It parses your Ruby code and warns you about design issues you have based on the checks that it has configured.
- Saikuro — A Ruby cyclomatic complexity analyzer.
- herbie (⭐171) — Adds warnings or errors to your crate when using a numerically unstable floating point expression.
- linter-rust (⭐42) — Linting your Rust-files in Atom, using rustc and cargo.
- TSqlRules (⭐28) — TSQL Static Code Analysis Rules for SQL Server.
- linter (⭐271) — Linter is a Scala static analysis compiler plugin which adds compile-time checks for various possible bugs, inefficiencies, and style problems.
- kmdr (⭐7) — CLI tool for learning commands from your terminal. kmdr delivers a break down of commands with every attribute explained.
Other / Other
- ciocheck (⭐22) — Linter, formatter and test suite helper. As a linter, it is a wrapper around
- multilint (⭐28) — A wrapper around
- pure (⭐232) — Pure is a static analysis file format checker that checks ZIP files for dangerous compression ratios, spec deviations, malicious archive signatures, mismatching local and central directory headers, ambiguous UTF-8 filenames, directory and symlink traversals, invalid MS-DOS dates, overlapping headers, overflow, underflow, sparseness, accidental buffer bleeds etc.
- Parker (⭐2.5k) — Stylesheet analysis tool.
- scsslint (⭐3.6k) ⚠️ — Linter for SCSS files.
- gixy (⭐7.6k) — A tool to analyze Nginx configuration. The main goal is to prevent misconfiguration and automate flaw detection.
- Puppet Lint (⭐803) — Check that your Puppet manifests conform to the style guide.
- collector (⭐290) — Run arbitrary scripts inside containers, and gather useful information.
- Docker Label Inspector (⭐80) — Lint and validate Dockerfile labels.
- grunt-bootlint (⭐64) — A Grunt wrapper for Bootlint (⭐2.4k), the HTML linter for Bootstrap projects.
- android-lint-summary — Combines lint errors of multiple projects into one output, check lint results of multiple sub-projects at once.
- paprika (⭐69) — A toolkit to detect some code smells in analyzed Android applications.
- qark (⭐3k) — Tool to look for several security related Android application vulnerabilities.
- solhint — Solhint is an open source project created by https://protofire.io. Its goal is to provide a linting utility for Solidity code.
Multiple languages / Other
- coala — Language independent framework for creating code analysis - supports over 60 languages by default.
- cqc (⭐330) — Check your code quality for js, jsx, vue, css, less, scss, sass and styl files.
- include-gardener (⭐71) — A multi-language static analyzer for C/C++/Obj-C/Python/Ruby to create a graph (in dot or graphml format) which shows all
#includerelations of a given set of files.
- pfff (⭐2.4k) ⚠️ — Facebook's tools for code analysis, visualizations, or style-preserving source transformation for many languages.
- Refactoring Essentials — The free Visual Studio 2015 extension for C# and VB.NET refactorings, including code best practice analyzers.
3. Awesome Browser Extensions for Github
Advanced GitHub Notifier (⭐75)
Shows notifications when you get a new notification on GitHub and provides quick access to all notifications in a popup.
Installs: 143 | Stars: 75 | Last update: 4 Jun 2022
Removes clutter from your pull request by automatically marking as viewed files that aren't worth reviewing.
Installs: 37 | Stars: 7 | Last update: 14 Feb 2022
Next level code navigation for GitHub.
Installs: 633 | Stars: 51 | Last update: 20 Jul 2022
Visualize GitHub repos as d3 force-directed graphs. The extension gives you a quick overview of the size and composition of any repo.
Installs: 214 | Stars: 12 | Last update: 26 Apr 2022
CoderStats link for GitHub (⭐18)
The CoderStats link for GitHub Chrome extension displays a link to the CoderStats page for the currently displayed user or organization profile page on GitHub.
Installs: 782 | Stars: 18 | Last update: 2 May 2023
Contributors on GitHub (⭐451)
Show the # of PRs and other contributors stats in the Issues/PRs tab. Can be helpful for maintainers that want to know if it's a contributor's first PR.
Installs: 345 | Stars: 452 | Last update: 1 Mar 2021
Enhanced GitHub (⭐1.8k)
Displays size of each file, download link and an option of copying file contents directly to clipboard
Installs: 40736 | Stars: 1819 | Last update: 25 Dec 2021
GIFs for GitHub (⭐143)
Easily search GIPHY to add a GIF into any GitHub comment box.
Installs: 9429 | Stars: 146 | Last update: 29 Nov 2022
Git History (⭐13k)
Quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository.
Installs: 7236 | Stars: 13268 | Last update: 6 May 2020
GitHub Code Folding (⭐286)
Code folding - the ability to selectively hide and display sections of a code - is an invaluable feature in many text editors and IDEs. Now, developers can utilize that same style code-folding while poring over source code on the web in GitHub. Works for any type of indentation- spaces or tabs.
Installs: 3143 | Stars: 285 | Last update: 14 Jul 2022
GitHub Custom Tab Size (⭐66)
Set custom tab size for code view on GitHub.com
Installs: 597 | Stars: 67 | Last update: 6 May 2019
GitHub Diff Navigator (⭐19)
Easily navigate through the changes in a file that has been edited on GitHub.
Installs: 218 | Stars: 19 | Last update: 28 Apr 2023
GitHub File Icon (⭐1.3k)
A browser extension which gives different filetypes different icons on GitHub.
Installs: 10000 | Stars: 1261 | Last update: 21 Mar 2023
GitHub Hovercard (⭐1.8k)
Neat hovercards for GitHub.
Installs: 26068 | Stars: 1761 | Last update: 12 May 2021
GitHub Issue Link Status (⭐293)
Colorize issue and PR links to see their status (open, closed, merged).
Installs: 973 | Stars: 293 | Last update: 4 Nov 2021
GitHub Npm Stats (⭐56)
Displays npm package stats on GitHub
Installs: 638 | Stars: 56 | Last update: 31 May 2020
GitHub Red Issues (⭐37)
Revert closed GitHub issues from purple back to red
Installs: 32 | Stars: 37 | Last update: 24 Apr 2023
GitHub Repo Size (⭐1.1k)
Automatically adds repository size to GitHub's repository summary.
Installs: 20000 | Stars: 1147 | Last update: 26 Jun 2020
GitHub Story Points (⭐60)
Chrome extension to see story points in GitHub projects.
Installs: 680 | Stars: 60 | Last update: 17 Aug 2020
GitHub User Languages (⭐46)
Generates a pie chart on user profile pages displaying a breakdown of what languages they have used in their repositories.
Installs: 1033 | Stars: 46 | Last update: 16 Jun 2022
GitHub Writer (⭐326)
This extension adds the simplicity of WYSIWYG editing to issues, comments, pull requests, wikis and discussions in GitHub. It accepts Markdown input and offers productive writing, starting with tables.
Installs: 2126 | Stars: 328 | Last update: 28 Nov 2022
GitHub vscode-icons (⭐262)
Show vscode-icons (⭐4k) in the repository browser.
Installs: 2000 | Stars: 263 | Last update: 30 Sep 2021
GitZip for github (⭐28)
It can make the sub-directories and files of github repository as zip and download it
Installs: 103235 | Stars: 29 | Last update: 18 May 2023
Github Saved Filters
Create, save, edit, pin, search and delete filters that you commonly use on the Github Issues and Pull Requests pages. You are able to scope filters to be shown globally (on each repo) or only have them show up on the repo you create them on. Pinning filters is also a feature that this extension allows you to do. So if you have several filters you use daily - you have a way to quickly access them, at the top of your list.
Installs: 509 | Stars: n/a | Last update: 22 Aug 2022
Extension to get back current and longest streak.
Installs: 740 | Stars: 221 | Last update: 10 Jan 2023
Hide files on GitHub (⭐311)
Hide dotfiles from the GitHub file browser.
Installs: 681 | Stars: 315 | Last update: 17 Sep 2021
Like On GitHub (⭐231)
Chrome extension that adds a button in browser and links this button to a GitHub repository that you will configure, then on any webpage just click this extension button and it will add the given link with the title of the page in that repository.
Installs: 64 | Stars: 231 | Last update: 26 May 2018
Lovely forks (⭐545)
See forks with the most stars under the names of repositories.
Installs: 1331 | Stars: 547 | Last update: 1 Sep 2021
Material Icons for Github (⭐347)
Show Material icons for files/folders in repository file viewer. Display the same icons from vscode-material-icon-theme VSCode extension.
Installs: 9546 | Stars: 347 | Last update: 8 May 2023
My Git Repo News (⭐14)
Chrome extension which helps you not to miss important changes in your news thread related to your repo
Installs: 24 | Stars: 14 | Last update: 1 Oct 2018
Notifications Preview for GitHub (⭐141)
A Chrome and Firefox extension to quickly see your notifications in a popup without leaving the current page.
Installs: 443 | Stars: 141 | Last update: 6 Apr 2023
Notifier for GitHub (⭐1.7k)
Displays your GitHub notifications unread count. Supports GitHub Enterprise and an option to only show unread count for issues you're participating in. You can click the icon to quickly see your unread notifications.
Installs: 10512 | Stars: 1698 | Last update: 10 Mar 2023
Filter your pull requests/issues in different categories giving you a big boost in productivity. Also suggests new trending repositories.
Installs: 3 | Stars: 129 | Last update: 16 Jan 2020
Installs: 32360 | Stars: 5148 | Last update: 13 Nov 2022
OctoPermalinker is a browser extension that searches GitHub comments/files for links to files on branches, and adds a link to where the branch pointed when the comment/file was made/updated. This helps you avoid following a link that was broken after being posted. For context, here's some discussion about broken GitHub links: Don't link to line numbers in GitHub.
For example, suppose you're looking at a gist that links to a file on the master branch of a repo. At the time the gist was made, the link worked, but if the file gets removed, the link is broken. OctoPermalinker uses the gist creation date to add a permalink that still works.
Installs: 219 | Stars: 20 | Last update: 20 May 2017
Useful for developers who frequently read source in GitHub and do not want to download or checkout too many repositories.
Installs: 437786 | Stars: 22457 | Last update: 24 May 2023
PR Monitor (⭐106)
Helps you keep track of incoming and outgoing PRs, and notifies you when you receive a pull request on GitHub.
Installs: 719 | Stars: 107 | Last update: 16 Oct 2022
Potential changes for GitHub (⭐97)
Browser extension that shows which pull requests contain changes related to a file.
Installs: 45 | Stars: 97 | Last update: 15 Oct 2020
Refined GitHub (⭐21k)
Extension that simplifies the GitHub interface and adds useful features.
Installs: 77909 | Stars: 21177 | Last update: 20 May 2023
Render Whitespace on GitHub (⭐72)
Are they tabs? Are they spaces? How many? Never wonder again! Renders spaces as
· and tabs as
→ in all the code on GitHub.
Installs: 618 | Stars: 72 | Last update: 25 Aug 2018
The Sourcegraph browser extension gives GitHub IDE-like powers when you're viewing code, pull requests, and diffs:
- Go to definition
- Find references
- Powerful code search with regexp matching, diff searches, and other filters
- Hover tooltips
- File tree navigation
Installs: 101147 | Stars: 7901 | Last update: 15 Apr 2023
What's New on GitHub (⭐31)
Helps you see easily which activities happened since you last visited GitHub.
Installs: 210 | Stars: 31 | Last update: n/a
WorkerB for Pull Requests
Generate a magic link for your PR and post it on shared Slack channel, to entice reviewers to pick up your PR faster!
Installs: 1000 | Stars: n/a | Last update: 18 Feb 2023
eesel: The new tab for GitHub
All your issues, PRs, repos and other work documents right in your new tab
Installs: 20194 | Stars: n/a | Last update: 19 Apr 2023
gitako - github file tree (⭐2.1k)
file tree for github, and more than that.
Installs: 10597 | Stars: n/a | Last update: 18 May 2023
gitpod - dev environments in a browser tab (⭐121)
gitpod streamlines developer workflows by providing ready-to-code development environments in your browser - powered by vs code.
Installs: 62726 | Stars: 122 | Last update: 24 Feb 2023
When viewing a repository on github.com that has a package.json file, this extension will introspect the dependencies in package.json and display links and description for each dependency, just below the repo's README.
Installs: 2080 | Stars: 695 | Last update: 23 May 2023
Extends GitHub pages with math, diagrams, embedded YouTube videos etc.
Installs: 428 | Stars: 84 | Last update: 10 Jan 2023
4. Awesome Graphql
Tools - Testing / React
- Step CI - Open-Source API Testing and Monitoring with GraphQL support
Services / React
- Stargate - Open source data gateway currently supporting Apache Cassandra® and DataStax Enterprise.
5. Awesome Jmeter
- Load Testing with Apache JMeter - By Mitchell Anicas @ DigitalOcean.
Automation / DSL
- pymeter (⭐23) - Simple JMeter performance tests API for Python.
CI / Tutorials & Demo
Cloud Services / SaaS / Tutorials & Demo
- Azure Microsoft - Azure Load Testing Service use Apache JMeter.
JMeter Performance / Editors
Books / Editors
- Performance Testing with JMeter 2.9 - By Bayo Erinle (Packt Publishing); guide to test web applications using Apache JMeter with practical, hands-on examples.
6. Awesome Cl
Others / Third-party APIs
- lisp-pay (⭐23) - Wrappers around various payment processors: Paypal, Stripe, Coinpayments and BTCPayServer. MIT.
7. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- Receiving GOES-16 Images on a Raspberry Pi - An advanced project to receive weather imagery from the GOES-16 satellite using software defined radio (SDR).
8. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Command Line Interface
- fork-handles/bunting4k (⭐146) - Simple, typesafe, testable command line flags
- kotlin-inquirer (⭐175) - A collection of common interactive command line user interfaces written in Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Internationalisation and Localization
- projectfluent/fluent-kotlin (⭐27) - Kotlin tooling implementation of ProjectFluent. Read, write, and transform Fluent files.
Projects / Web
- ssouris/petclinic-spring5-reactive (⭐54) - Spring 5 Reactive Petclinic app written in Kotlin.
Projects / Build tools
- pubref/rules_kotlin (⭐159) - Bazel rules for Kotlin.
9. Awesome Openstreetmap
Maps / Web Maps
- Visit Sights - Suggestions for self-guided sightseeing tours by foot and overview of individual sights all around the world.
Miscellaneous / Java
10. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Stable Diffusion / For text-to-image
- TheLastBen/fast-stable-diffusion (⭐5.8k): fast-stable-diffusion, +25-50% speed increase + memory efficient + DreamBooth
11. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- Data Fetcher - Connect Airtable to any application or API with no-code. Postman-like interface for running API requests in Airtable. Pre-built integrations with dozens of apps. The free plan includes 100 runs per month.
- DigitalOcean - Build and deploy 3 static sites for free on the App Platform Starter tier.
12. Awesome Minecraft
Softwares / Servers
- Cauldron - Formerly known as MCPC+. The original server implementing the Forge and Bukkit API.
- Cloudburst/NukkitX/Nukkit - A Bedrock Edition Server providing support for plugins supporting the Nukkit API.
- Docker-Minecraft (⭐6.1k) - A self-hosted Minecraft server using Docker containers.
- KCauldron - A server implementing the Forge and Bukkit API for 1.7.10.
- Mohist - A server implementing the Forge and Bukkit API.
- Paper - Miscellaneous patches for Spigot and BungeeCord providing better performance and more configuration options.
- PocketMine - A Bedrock Edition Server providing support for basic plugins.
- PowerNukkit - A powerful fork of Nukkit.
13. Awesome Open Hardware
- Open-Source-Rover (⭐7.2k) - A six wheeled, build-it-yourself, open-source rover.