Awesome List Updates on Mar 06, 2023
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Polars
Resources / Blog posts
- Discover the Power of Polars Library for Fast and Efficient Data Manipulation in Python - An article that quickly compares Polars to other data manipulation libraries by Morpheus.
Resources / Talks and videos
- Polars: The main alternative to pandas in Python!? ⏳
57 min- A Polars tutorial series on Youtube by @martinbel. Notebooks and datasets used for the videos available in this github repo (⭐19).
- Polars: The Super Fast Dataframe Library for Python — Goodbye Pandas? - An article and a video ⏳
19 minthat explores some basic features of Polars by @ifrankandrade
2. Awesome Malware Persistence
Techniques / Linux
- Linux Persistence Techniques - List of persistence techniques.
- Linux Red Team Persistence Techniques - List of persistence techniques.
- ebpfkit (⭐505) - Rootkit leveraging eBPF.
- TripleCross (⭐1.4k) - Rootkit leveraging eBPF.
3. Awesome Embedded Rust
Books, blogs and training materials / Community Chat Rooms
- ESP32-C3 Rust Tutorials Short videos and Github project (⭐31) implementing various peripherals of the ESP32-C3 with the end goal of creating a complete data logger application. [Ferrous Systems]: https://ferrous-systems.com
Peripheral Access Crates / Renesas
ra2a1Peripheral Access Crate for ra2a1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra2e1Peripheral Access Crate for ra2e1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra2e2Peripheral Access Crate for ra2e2 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra2l1Peripheral Access Crate for ra2l1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra4e1Peripheral Access Crate for ra4e1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra4m1Peripheral Access Crate for ra4m1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra4m2Peripheral Access Crate for ra4m2 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra4m3Peripheral Access Crate for ra4m3 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra4w1Peripheral Access Crate for ra4w1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6e1Peripheral Access Crate for ra6e1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6m1Peripheral Access Crate for ra6m1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6m2Peripheral Access Crate for ra6m2 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6m3Peripheral Access Crate for ra6m3 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6m4Peripheral Access Crate for ra6m4 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6t1Peripheral Access Crate for ra6t1 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
ra6t2Peripheral Access Crate for ra6t2 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
4. Awesome Cl
- cl-transducers (⭐60) - Ergonomic, efficient data processing. AGPL-3.0.
- "Transducers are an ergonomic and extremely memory-efficient way to process a data source. Here “data source” means simple collections like Lists or Vectors, but also potentially large files or generators of infinite data."
- "It is, in general, the most complete implementation of the Transducer pattern."
- a "modern" API with
5. Awesome D
Machine Learning / XML
- grain2 (⭐6) - Autograd and GPGPU library for dynamic neural networks in D
- tfd (⭐31) - Tensorflow wrapper for D
6. Awesome Micropython
Code Generation / SRAM
- micropython-usermod - Online book about MicroPython external modules writen in C.
7. Awesome Mdbootstrap
- Snippets - Projects created with MDBootstrap.
- Support - Place where you can solve your technical problems.
- UI/UX Tips - Quick and easy-to-implement tips to improve your design.
- Services - We incorporate all of them in our own products, so our developers are uniquely experienced with these tools. We also use a variety of other solutions.
CLI & hosting
- MDB CLI - Create, deploy and host your project with a single command.
- Quick Start - Get started with MDB CLI easily and quickly and how to use its full potential.
- Getting Started - Step by step on how to create your project and deploy.
- Overview - Guide which will take you on how to perform different actions.
8. Awesome Vite
Templates / React
- vite-react-ts-template (⭐47) - React 18, TypeScript, ESlint, Prettier, Dev Container, Vitest, Storybook, Playwright, MSW, React Router 6, React Query, Chakra UI, Zustand.
9. Awesome Decentralized
- Manyverse: A social network off the grid. Scuttlebutt for mobile.
10. Awesome Mongodb
Tools / Development
- migrate-mongo (⭐849) - Database migration tool
11. Awesome Plone
- collective.regenv (⭐2) - Override registry settings using environment variables.
12. Static Analysis
Multiple languages / Other
- SAST Online ©️ — Check the Android Source code thoroughly to uncover and address potential security concerns and vulnerabilities. Static application security testing (Static Code Analysis) tool Online
13. Awesome Jax
Libraries / New Libraries
- safejax (⭐23) - Serialize JAX, Flax, Haiku, or Objax model params with 🤗
14. Awesome Go
Advanced Console UIs
- go-palette (⭐14) - Go library that provides elegant and convenient style definitions using ANSI colors. Fully compatible & wraps the fmt library for nice terminal layouts.
- openaigo (⭐277) - OpenAI GPT3/GPT3.5 ChatGPT API client library for Go.
15. Awesome Nodejs
Package Manager / Miscellaneous
- npm - The default package manager.
- pnpm - Disk space efficient package manager.
- yarn - Alternative package manager.
16. Mind Expanding Books
Startups and Business
Name: Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
Author: Ed Catmull, Amy Wallace
Goodreads Rating: 4.21
Year Published: 2014
17. Awesome Qubes OS
- How to persist Tailscale tunnel in QubesOS (⭐2) - Tailscale is a mesh private network that lets you easily manage access to private resources or quickly SSH into devices on your network.
- How to use Qubes for journalists and Humans Rights Defenders (⭐7) - A suite of tools for improving and streamlining the use of Qubes OS for reporters, edtiors, lawyers and aid workers. Work in progress.
18. Awesome Graphql
Miscellaneous / React
- graphql-armor (⭐409) - An instant security layer for production GraphQL Endpoints.
Python / React
- sgqlc (⭐482) - Simple GraphQL Client makes working with GraphQL API responses easier in Python.