Awesome List Updates on Dec 06 - Dec 12, 2021
50 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Db Tools
- DataStation (⭐2.7k) - Easily query, script, and visualize data from every database, file, and API.
2. Awesome Golem
Community / GitHub Digest Blog Series
- Golem God - Gives out "bot coins" for activity, and lets users exchange and withdraw them to tokens when they have enough.
3. Awesome Vite
Libraries / Community
- ssr (⭐2.3k) - A Server Side Rendering framework combined with Webpack/Vite.
4. Awesome Dataviz
- Chart.js - Charts with the canvas tag.
- Chartist.js - Responsive charts with great browser compatibility.
- Dygraphs - Interactive line charts library that works with huge datasets.
- Echarts (⭐53k) - Highly customizable and interactive charts ready for big datasets.
- lit-line (⭐13) - SVG Line Chart Web Component - light, fast, interactive & fully responsive.
- TechanJS - Stock and financial charts.
- Cola.js - A tool to create diagrams using constraint-based optimization techniques. Works with d3 and svg.js.
- Uber React Digraph (⭐2.4k) - React.js based directed graph library maintained by UBER.
- Deck.gl - WebGL framework for visual exploratory data analysis of large datasets.
- nivo (⭐11k) - Supercharged dataviz components for React with isomorphic ability, demo.
React Native / Misc
- Textures.js - A library to create SVG patterns.
- Timeline.js - Create interactive timelines.
- Vis.js - A dynamic visualization library including timeline, networks and graphs (2D and 3D).
Machine Learning tools / Misc
- TensorWatch (⭐3.3k) - Debugging and visualization tool for data science and machine learning
Python tools / Misc
- bokeh - Interactive Web Plotting for Python.
- holoviews - Complex and declarative visualizations from annotated data.
- mayai - interactive scientific data visualization and 3D plotting in Python.
- matplotlib - 2D plotting library.
- PyQtGraph - Interactive and realtime 2D/3D/Image plotting and science/engineering widgets.
- toyplot - The kid-sized plotting toolkit for Python with grownup-sized goals.
- VisPy - High-performance scientific visualization based on OpenGL.
R tools / Misc
- ggvis - A data visualization package with a syntax similar to ggplot2 which allows you to create rich interactive graphics.
- lattice - trellis graphics for R
- rbokeh - R Interface to Bokeh.
- shiny - Framework for creating interactive applications/visualisations
Markup-based tools / Misc
- wavedrom.com - Draws your Timing Diagram or Waveform from simple textual description
Other tools / Misc
- Kepler.gl - Geospatial analysis tool for large-scale data sets.
- RAW - Create web visualizations from CSV or Excel files.
Books / Misc
- Interactive Data Visualization for the Web by Scott Murray. Available to read online. Focused on D3.
- Data Visualization Toolkit by Barrett Austin Clark. Uses D3, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, PostGIS, & Leaflet.
Catalogs / Misc
- The Data Visualization Catalogue - A collection of data visualization methods, with pros and cons.
Podcasts / Misc
Websites / Misc
- Ann K. Emery's blog
- Junk Charts - Kaiser Fung takes apart why certain datavizes work/don't work
- Makeover Monday blog - #MakeoverMonday on twitter
- Fabio Souto originally createad this repo, connect with Fabio at fabiosouto.me.
- Javier Luraschi is the current maintainer, he builds predictive visualizations at Hal9.
5. Awesome Readme
- zenml-io/zenml (⭐2.7k) - Clean project logo. Useful TOC. Clear code examples amongst feature list. Quickstart example.
6. Awesome Fastapi
- AuthX (⭐441) - Customizable Authentications and Oauth2 management for FastAPI.
- FastAPI Security (⭐111) - Implements authentication and authorization as dependencies in FastAPI.
Utils / Other Tools
- ASGI Correlation ID (⭐188) - Request ID logging middleware.
- FastAPI Cache (⭐602) - A tool to cache FastAPI response and function results, with support for Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB, and in-memory backends.
- FastAPI Lazy (⭐97) - Lazy package to start your project using FastAPI.
Tutorials / Other Tools
- Getting started with GraphQL in Python with FastAPI and Ariadne - Generate a FullStack playground using FastAPI, GraphQL and Ariadne.
7. Awesome Bitcoin
- Chaingraph (⭐30) – A multi-node blockchain indexer and GraphQL API.
8. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Testing
- KennethWussmann/mock-fuel - JUnit 5 extension to easily mock external HTTP requests made with the HTTP client Fuel.
Libraries/Frameworks / Graphics
- kotlin-graphics/kotlin-unsigned (⭐73) - Unsigned operators and boxed types (Ubyte, Uint, Ulong and Ushort) for unsigned support.
9. Awesome Cryptography
Python / Git
- ecdsa (⭐801) - An easy-to-use implementation of ECC with support for ECDSA and ECDH.
10. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Communications / Pragmatics
- Language as shaped by the environment: linguistic construal in a collaborative spatial task - Nature Humanities and Social Sciences Communications, 2020. [All Versions].
Problem Solving / Reinforcement Learning
- A Survey of Preference-Based Reinforcement Learning Methods - Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2017. [All Versions].
11. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- FoodCoopShop - User-friendly open source software for food-coops. (Source Code (⭐65))
Software / Search Engines
- Jina (⭐18k) - Cloud-native neural search framework for any kind of data.
12. Awesome Blazor
- FAST Blazor (⭐1.3k) - A lightweight wrapper around Microsoft's official FluentUI Web Components for use with .NET 6.0 Razor views & Blazor. (Samples & demo).
- BootstrapBlazor (⭐1.4k) - Reusable bootstrap components for Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
Tools & Utilities / Others
- BlazorTemplater (⭐110) - Use
.razorcomponents to render HTML strings for email content.
- MediaSession.Blazor (⭐5) - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for Media Session API. The Media Session API provides a way to customize media notifications. (Demo).
13. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Large Language Models / Contribute to Our Repository
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- mikaelalafriz/lucid-sonic-dreams (⭐749): syncs GAN-generated visuals to music
Miscellaneous / Improving Google Colab experience
Miscellaneous / Auxiliary tools and concepts
- HashLips/hashlips_art_engine (⭐6.9k): tool used to create multiple different instances of artworks based on provided layers
14. Awesome Stock Resources
Icons / Icons Packages and Collections
- Free Icons - A collection from all the open source icon collections available.
15. Awesome Crystal
- nlopt.cr (⭐3) - Bindings for NLOpt
- monocypher.cr (⭐17) - Crystal wrapper for the Monocypher crypto library
- MyECS (⭐13) - A Sparse Entity Component System Framework for Crystal
16. Public Apis
Description: Collection of axolotl pictures and facts
Description: Retrieve recent or notable birding observations within a region
Description: Information and pictures about individual fish species
Description: Placeholder Kitten pictures
Description: GraphQL API for creating and managing ephemeral e-mail inboxes
Description: News data API for live-breaking news and headlines from reputed news sources
Science & Math
Description: ISRO Space Crafts Information
Description: NASA data, including imagery
Description: Symbolic and Arithmetic Math Calculator
Description: Number of the day, random number, number facts and anything else you want to do with numbers
Description: Facts about numbers
API: Open Notify
Description: ISS astronauts, current location, etc
Description: A free, open, dataset about research and scholarly activities
API: SpaceX (⭐9.6k)
Description: Company, vehicle, launchpad and launch data
API: Sunrise and Sunset
Description: Sunset and sunrise times for a given latitude and longitude
Description: Satellite information
API: USGS Earthquake Hazards Program
Description: Earthquakes data real-time
API: USGS Water Services
Description: Water quality and level info for rivers and lakes
API: World Bank
Description: World Data
Sports & Fitness
Description: Unofficial detailed American college football statistics, records, and results API
17. Awesome Graphql
Style Guides / React
- GitLab GraphQL API Style Guide - This document outlines the style guide for the GitLab GraphQL API.
- Yelp GraphQL Guidelines - This repo contains documentation and guidelines for a standardized and mostly reasonable approach to GraphQL (at Yelp).
18. Awesome Osint
Geospatial Research and Mapping Tools / Telegram
- SAS Planet - Software used to view, download and stitch satellite images.
19. Awesome Transit
GTFS Realtime Utilities / Ruby
- bus_kalman (⭐21) - A Kalman Filter used to interpolate bus travel times using NYC MTA real-time data.
- gtfs-realtime-test-service (⭐2) - A tool for mocking GTFS-realtime feed content (e.g., for use in testing a GTFS-realtime consuming application).
- GTFS-realtime Printer (⭐7) - Java-based utility to print out information from a GTFS-realtime file or URL.
DIFFERENTIALincrementality data into a
- gtfs-rt-dump (⭐18) - Converts protocol buffer format to plain text for easy viewing of a GTFS-realtime feed in plain text (for debugging purposes)
- gtfs-rt-inspector – Web app to inspect & analyze any (CORS-enabled) GTFS Realtime feed. Open-source on GitHub (⭐19).
- transit-feed-quality-calculator (⭐6) - A Java project that uses the gtfs-realtime-validator (⭐90) to assess the quality of a large number of transit feeds, fetching the feed URLs from a global directory (TransitFeeds.com/OpenMobilityData.org).
- Transit Network Model (⭐12) - A tool to generate predictions using GTFS-realtime VehiclePositions, a particle filter, and a Kalman Filter.
20. Awesome Quant
Python / Time Series
- pmdarima (⭐1.4k) - A statistical library designed to fill the void in Python's time series analysis capabilities, including the equivalent of R's auto.arima function.
21. Awesome Pascal
- PngComponents (⭐30).
[Delphi]PngComponents is a set of components that allows you to include in your application real PNG files. PNG files on their own do not generate an enourmous advantage, but their support for an alpha-channel does indeed have quite a charm to it.
- PdfiumLib (⭐135).
[Delphi]Example of a PDF VCL Control using PDFium
- llPDFLib (⭐44).
[Delphi]Pure Object Pascal library to create PDF documents. This library doesn’t use any DLL or external third-party software to generate PDF files. Library includes TPDFDocument component with properties and methods like Delphi’s TPrinter but is designed to generate a PDF file.
- Castle Game Engine (⭐714).
[FPC]Complete Pascal Game Engine. Cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine with a lot of graphic effects and a scene graph based on X3D.
- Ray4Laz (⭐65).
[FPC]A complete header translation (binding) of raylib to Pascal.
- TeeGrid (⭐136).
[FPC]Lightweight full-featured Grid / Tabular control. For Embarcadero RAD Studio 2009 and up to Sydney 10.4, Delphi and C++, VCL and Firemonkey frameworks (all platforms: Windows 32 and 64 bit, Mac OSX, Android and iOS), and Lazarus FreePascal (Windows, Linux, etc)
- AXW Ribbon.
[Delphi]Ribbon component with the Office 2016 style. Works with Delphi 7 and up to the current Delphi version. Will probably compile with Delphi 6 and possibly Delphi 5.
- TBCEditor (⭐22).
[Delphi]A syntax highlighting edit control for RAD Studio (Delphi/C++ Builder) with code folding, completion proposal, matching pair, minimap, sync edit, word wrap, etc. External highlighter and color scheme files are in JSON format which can be also loaded from a stream.
- WebView4Delphi (⭐169).
[FPC]Project to embed Chromium-based browsers in applications made with Delphi or Lazarus/FPC for Windows.
- Windows 7 Taskbar Components.
[Delphi]One of the most notable feature in Windows 7 is a new Windows taskbar. It offers a new way of controlling your desktop, managing your windows, and launching applications.
- DFF Library.
[FPC]Big Floating Point, Big Integers, Astronomical calcualtions
- GS.Core (⭐27).
[FPC]Core functions shared by several projects. // Thread Pool, file operations, Key<>Value database, JSON lib, etc
[Delphi]High performance library for Delphi to simplify coding and improve performance of asynchronous and multithreaded applications.
- LAMW (⭐196).
[FPC]Lazarus Android Module Wizard to create JNI Android loadable module (.so) and Android Apk using Lazarus/Free Pascal.
22. Awesome Neovim
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- gbprod/cutlass.nvim (⭐97) - Plugin that adds a 'cut' operation separate from 'delete'.
- sQVe/sort.nvim (⭐96) - Sorting plugin that intelligently supports line-wise and delimiter sorting.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- CosmicNvim/CosmicNvim (⭐946) - CosmicNvim is a lightweight and opinionated Neovim config for web development, specifically designed to provide a 💫 COSMIC programming experience!
23. Awesome Humane Tech
Ethics / Wear our badge
- WikiTruth - A Wikipedia and Quora-like system with a vetting mechanism to verify facts from trash.
24. Awesome Yew
Tooling / Frameworks
- trunk-action (⭐18) - Github action to install
Trunkby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
25. Awesome Mac
Utilities / General Tools
- Equinox (⭐815) - Create dynamic wallpapers for macOS.
26. Awesome Npm
- Codelib.club - Search and discover open-source apps by dependencies.
27. Awesome Newsletters
28. Awesome Ada
Networking and Communication Middleware / MIT
- tomi-4-ada - Wrappers for various client/server and pub/sub messaging protocols (AMQP, STOMP and ZeroMQ), focusing exclusively on text message communications.
- mosquitto-ada (⭐5) - Binding for the MQTT broker Mosquitto.
29. Awesome Coins
☤ Coin Market Tools & Utilities
- CoinScanner.co — Gives you multiple trade routes from 1 crypto to another.
30. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🛑💼 Scroll Behavior (⭐6) - Adds
scroll-autoclasses to control smooth scrolling.
- 🛑💼 Accent Color (⭐0) - Adds accent color utilities.
- 🛑💼 Text Indent (⭐24) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Text Decoration Color (⭐11) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Downwind CSS Text Decoration (⭐8) - Adds composable
- 🛑💼 Capitalize first letter (⭐3) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Aspect Ratio (⭐252) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Shadow Outline Colors (⭐9) - Adds
box-shadowutilities based on configured colors.
- 🛑💼 Alpha (⭐71) - Adds alpha color variant utilities.
- 🛑🧬 Direction (⭐217) - Adds
- 🛑🧬 Important (⭐42) - Adds an
- 🛑🧬🎨 Prefers Dark Mode (⭐12) - Adds variants based on the
- 🛑🧬🎨 Dark Mode (⭐15) - Adds
darkvariants based on CSS classes.
- 🛑🧬🎨 Dark Mode (⭐648) - Adds
darkvariants based on the
- 💼 Tailwind CSS Figma UI Design Kit - Figma UI Design Kit for Tailwind CSS.
- 🌍 Tailwind Cheat Sheet - Tailwind CSS utility class names in a searchable interface.
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📁 Admin One Vue 3 (⭐1.4k) - Free Vue.js 3 Tailwind CSS admin template with Vite & Vue CLI support.
31. Awesome Acg
- AniDevTwitter [English]
- Fuyu [English]
- IQDB / SauceNAO [English]
- MoeOverflow [中文]
- MoeFront [中文]
- Project ShangriLa [日本語]
32. Awesome Flutter
UI / Material Design
- Backdrop (⭐267) - Backdrop implementation for flutter.
Navigation / Image Picker
- go_router (⭐427) - Declarative routes to reduce complexity, deep linking for mobile and the web while maintaining developer experience by Chris Sells.
Top / Game Engine resources
- Mooltik (⭐170) - Animation app for making cartoons by Rustem Kakimov
Support the community / Let’s keep in touch
34. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- OpenWRT - OpenWrt is described as a Linux distribution for embedded devices for network management.
- stressberry (⭐255) - Stress test your Raspberry Pi and plot temperatures.
35. Awesome Playcanvas
- Party Space - Virtual events platform.
- BMW i4 M50 Showcase - Blog article that embeds a technical overview of the new i4.
- Doge Temple - Online microverse devoted to Dogecoin.
36. Awesome Cli Apps
Entertainment / Games
- Dwarf Fortress - Roguelike construction and management simulation.
Productivity / Note Taking and Lists
- Taskwarrior - Manage your TODO list.
Productivity / Finance
- ledger - Powerful, double-entry accounting system on the terminal
Productivity / Calendars
- calcurse - Calendar and scheduling.
- remind - A sophisticated calendar and alarm program.
Utilities / Calendars
- deadlink (⭐124) - Find dead links in files.
Utilities / System Interaction Utilities
- tiptop (⭐1.4k) - System monitor.
Command Line Learning / Internet Speedtest
- explainshell - Type a snippet to see the help text for each argument.
Files and Directories / Deleting, Copying, and Renaming
- renameutils - Mass renaming in your editor.
37. Awesome Dash
- Dash Mantine Components (⭐232) - Collection of 40+ Dash components based on Mantine React Components library.
38. Awesome Embedded Rust
Peripheral Access Crates / Vorago
Board support crates / Nordic
39. Awesome Tmux
- tmux-gruvbox (⭐384) Light and dark tmux theme
40. Awesome Math
41. Awesome Keycloak
42. Awesome Seml
43. Awesome D
OS / XML
- SerpentOS - Snek factory (source code)
Game Engine Bindings / XML
- Godot-D (⭐195) - D language bindings for the Godot Engine's GDNative API
- pnpm - Fast, disk space efficient package manager.
Testing Frameworks / Assertion
MVC Frameworks and Libraries / Runner
- react - A library for building user interfaces. It's declarative, efficient, and extremely flexible. Works with a Virtual DOM.
- Million (⭐6.9k) - <1kb compiler-focused virtual DOM. It's fast!
Templating Engines / Runner
- handlebars.js (⭐17k) - An extension to the Mustache templating language.
Articles and Posts / Runner
Documentation / Runner
- DevDocs is an all-in-one API documentation reader with a fast, organized, and consistent interface.
- docco is a quick-and-dirty, hundred-line-long, literate-programming-style documentation generator.
- Beautiful docs (⭐299) is a documentation viewer based on markdown files.
Reactive Programming / Runner
RegExp / Runner
- RegExr - HTML/JS based tool for creating, testing, and learning about Regular Expressions.
Machine Learning / Runner
Loading Status / Runner
- NProgress - Slim progress bars for Ajax'y applications.
Validation / Runner
- FormValidation - The best jQuery plugin to validate form fields. Formerly BootstrapValidator.
Form Widgets / Input
- awesomplete (⭐6.9k) - Ultra lightweight, usable, beautiful autocomplete with zero dependencies. - https://projects.verou.me/awesomplete/
Form Widgets / Other
- form (⭐5.2k) - jQuery Form Plugin.
Table/Grid / Other
- Bootstrap Table - An Extension to the popular Bootstrap framework for creating tables that fit the style of your site with no need for additional markup.
- Masonry - A cascading grid layout library.
- Packery - A grid layout library that uses a bin-packing algorithm. Useable for draggable layouts.
- Isotope - A filterable, sortable, grid layout library. Can implement Masonry, Packery, and other layouts.
Frameworks / Other
- Semantic UI - UI Kit with lots of themes and elements.
Maps / Other
- OpenLayers3 - A high-performance, feature-packed library for all your mapping needs.
Video/Audio / Other
- flowplayer (⭐1.9k) - The HTML5 video player for the web https://flowplayer.com/
- mediaelement (⭐8k) - HTML5 or
Animations / Other
Misc / Other
- list.js (⭐11k) - Adds search, sort, filters and flexibility to tables, lists and various HTML elements. Built to be invisible and work on existing HTML. https://listjs.com
Podcasts / Other
45. Awesome Machine Learning
Java / Deep Learning
- deepjavalibrary/djl (⭐3.2k) - Deep Java Library (DJL) is an open-source, high-level, engine-agnostic Java framework for deep learning, designed to be easy to get started with and simple to use for Java developers.
Kotlin / Deep Learning
- KotlinDL (⭐1.2k) - Deep learning framework written in Kotlin.
46. Free for Dev
Source Code Repos
- Bitbucket — Unlimited public and private Git repos for up to 5 users with Pipelines for CI/CD
- Codeberg.org - Unlimited public and private Git repos for free and open-source projects. Static website hosting with Codeberg Pages.
APIs, Data and ML
- Public-Apis Github Repo (⭐240k) — A list of free public APIs.
- Squadcast.com - Squadcast is an end-to-end incident management software that's designed to help you promote SRE best practices. Free forever plan available for upto 10 users.
CDN and Protection
- CDN along with free SSL
- Free DNS for unlimited number of domains
- Firewall rules and pagerules
- Email forwarding
- Free Unmetered Rate Limiting - 1 rule per domain
- Cloudflare Pages — Free web hosting (JAMstack platform) for frontend developers to collaborate and deploy websites. 1 build at a time, 500 builds/month, unlimited sites, unlimited requests, unlimited bandwidth.
- Cloudflare Workers — Deploy serverless code for free on Cloudflare's global network. 100,000 free requests per day with a workers.dev subdomain.
- Cloudflare Tunnel - You can expose locally running HTTP port over a tunnel to a random subdomain on trycloudflare.com use Quick Tunnels, No account required. More feature (TCP tunnel, Load balancing , VPN) in Zero Trust Free Plan.
- UNPKG — CDN for everything on npm
- Glitch — Free public hosting with features such as code sharing and real-time collaboration. Free plan has 1000 hours/month limit.
- Neocities — Static, 1 GB free storage with 200 GB Bandwidth.
- Netlify — Builds, deploy and hosts static site/app free for, 100 GB data and 100 GB/month bandwidth.
- SourceForge — Find, Create and Publish Open Source software for free
Tunneling, WebRTC, Web Socket Servers and Other Routers
- localhost.run — Expose locally running servers over a tunnel to a public URL.
- localtunnel — Expose locally running servers over a tunnel to a public URL. Free hosted version, and open source (⭐16k).
- Radmin VPN — Connect multiple computers together via a VPN enabling LAN-like networks. Unlimited peers. (Hamachi alternative)
- STUN — Session Traversal of User Datagram Protocol [UDP] Through Network Address Translators [NATs])
- Google STUN — stun:stun.l.google.com:19302
- Twilio STUN — stun:global.stun.twilio.com:3478?transport=udp
- Tailscale — Zero config VPN, using the open source WireGuard protocol. Installs on MacOS, iOS, Windows, Linux, and Android devices. Free plan for personal use with 100 devices and 3 user.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- GoatCounter — GoatCounter is an open source web analytics platform available as a hosted service (free for non-commercial use) or self-hosted app. It aims to offer easy to use and meaningful privacy-friendly web analytics as an alternative to Google Analytics or Matomo. Free tier is for non-commerical use and includes unlimited number of sites, 6 months of data retention, and 100k pageviews/month.
- Expensify — Expense reporting, free personal reporting approval workflow
- Keen — Custom Analytics for data collection, analysis and visualization. 1,000 events/month free
- Yandex.Metrica — Unlimited free analytics
- Mixpanel — 100,000 monthly tracked users, unlimited data history and seats, US or EU data residency
International Mobile Number Verification API and SDK
- Cognalys — Freemium mobile number verification through an innovative and reliable method than using SMS gateway. Free 10 tries and 15 verifications/day
- numverify — Global phone number validation and lookup JSON API. 250 API requests/month
- veriphone — Global phone number verification in a free, fast, reliable JSON API. 1000 requests/month
Payment and Billing Integration
- CurrencyApi — Live Currency Rates for Physical and Crypto currencies, delivered in JSON and XML. Free tier offers 1,250 API requests/month.
- currencylayer — Reliable Exchange Rates and Currency Conversion for your Business, 1,000 API requests/month free
- FraudLabsPRO — Help merchants to prevent payment fraud and chargebacks. Free Micro Plan available with 500 queries/month.
- MailPopin - Get the most of your Stripe notifications with contextualized information.
- Nami ML - Complete platform for in-app purchases and subscriptions on iOS and Android, including no-code paywalls, CRM, and analytics. Free for all base features to run an IAP business.
- RevenueCat — Hosted backend for in-app purchases and subscriptions (iOS and Android). Free up to $10k/mo in tracked revenue.
- vatlayer — Instant VAT number validation and EU VAT rates API, free 100 API requests/month
- Freecurrencyapi.net — Free currency conversion and exchange rate data API. 10 requests/hour without an API key, 50 000 requests per month when you register for free.
- Vagrant Cloud - HashiCorp Vagrant Cloud. Vagrant box hosting.
- Vagrantbox.es — An alternative public box index
Dev Blogging Sites
- BearBlog - Minimalist, and Markdown powered blog and website builder.
- Dev.to - Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow.
- Medium — Get smarter about what matters to you.
Other Free Resources
- GitHub Education — Collection of free services for students. Registration required.
47. Awesome Spark
Packages / General Purpose Libraries
- Joblib Apache Spark Backend (⭐221) -
joblibbackend for running tasks on Spark clusters.
Packages / Storage
- lakeFS - Integration with the lakeFS atomic versioned storage layer.
Resources / Docker Images
- datamechanics/spark - An easy to setup Docker image for Apache Spark from Data Mechanics.
48. Awesome Dotnet
- SeeShark (⭐118) - Cross-platform camera library for .NET using FFmpeg supporting over 190 pixel formats
- ObsevableComputations (⭐97) - A cross-platform .NET library for computations whose arguments and results are objects that implement INotifyPropertyChanged and INotifyCollectionChanged (ObservableCollection) interfaces.
49. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Dashy (⭐11k) - A self-hosted startpage, with an easy to use visual editor, status checking, themes, widgets and tons more
Projects Using Vue.js / Commercial Products
- KodaDot (⭐451) - NFT Marketplace on Polkadot funded as public good, written in Vue.js
Components & Libraries / Frameworks
- Admin One Vue 3 Tailwind dashboard (⭐1.4k) - Vue.js 3 Tailwind CSS admin template with dark mode.
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vueuse (⭐15k) - Collection of essential Vue Composition API utils works for Vue 2.x and 3.x.
- localize-vue-2x (⭐0) - Uni Localization Vue 2 integration example. Customizable Language Menu widget built with Web Components.
50. Awesome Fp Js
- fxts (⭐587) - Lazy evaluation and concurrency. +TS
- Prev: Dec 13 - Dec 19, 2021
- Next: Nov 29 - Dec 05, 2021