Awesome List Updates on Jul 19 - Jul 25, 2021
51 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Css
Code Style Guidelines 📖 / Editor's Draft ✒️
2. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / Books
- Intelligence-Driven Incident Response - By Scott J. Roberts, Rebekah Brown.
3. Awesome Rust
Applications / Cryptocurrencies
- Diem (⭐17k) — Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global currency and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
Applications / Database
- PumpkinDB (⭐1.4k) — an event sourcing database engine
- tikv (⭐14k) — A distributed KV database in Rust
Applications / Emulators
- Intel 8080 CPU
- mohanson/i8080 (⭐97) — Intel 8080 cpu emulator by Rust
Applications / Games
- cristicbz/rust-doom (⭐2.3k) — A renderer for Doom, may progress to being a playable game
- garkimasera/rusted-ruins (⭐454) — Extensible open world rogue like game with pixel art
- lifthrasiir/angolmois-rust (⭐99) — A minimalistic music video game which supports the BMS format
- ozkriff/zemeroth (⭐1.3k) — A small 2D turn-based hexagonal strategy game
- rhex (⭐143) — hexagonal ascii roguelike
Applications / Graphics
- ivanceras/svgbob (⭐3.6k) — converts ASCII diagrams into SVG graphics
- Twinklebear/tray_rust (⭐505) — A ray tracer
Applications / Image processing
- Imager (⭐547) — Automated image optimization.
Applications / Security tools
- kpcyrd/authoscope (⭐365) — A scriptable network authentication cracker
- kpcyrd/sniffglue (⭐977) — A secure multithreaded packet sniffer
- ripasso (⭐638) — A password manager, filesystem compatible with pass
- rustscan/rustscan (⭐11k) — Make Nmap faster with this port scanning tool
Applications / System tools
- Luminarys/synapse (⭐835) — Flexible and fast BitTorrent daemon.
- m4b/bingrep (⭐1.7k) — Greps through binaries from various OSs and architectures, and colors them.
- mxseev/logram (⭐94) — Push log files' updates to Telegram
- nivekuil/rip (⭐1.1k) - A safe and ergonomic alternative to
Applications / Text editors
- vamolessa/pepper (⭐366) [pepper] — An opinionated modal editor to simplify code editing from the terminal
Applications / Text processing
- Lisprez/so_stupid_search (⭐148) — A simple and fast string search tool for human beings
- ripgrep — combines the usability of The Silver Searcher with the raw speed of grep
Applications / Utilities
- yaa110/cb (⭐81) — Command line interface to manage clipboard
Applications / Web Servers
- ronanyeah/rust-hasura (⭐136) — A demonstration of how a Rust GraphQL server can be used as a remote schema with Hasura
- thecoshman/http (⭐409) — Host These Things Please — A basic http server for hosting a folder fast and simply
Development tools / Web Servers
- rust-lang/rustfix (⭐844) — automatically applies the suggestions made by rustc
- Rustup (⭐5.6k) — the Rust toolchain installer
Development tools / FFI
Development tools / Profiling
- sharkdp/hyperfine (⭐18k) — A command-line benchmarking tool
Libraries / Artificial Intelligence
- Martin1887/oxigen (⭐150) — Fast, parallel, extensible and adaptable genetic algorithm library. A example using this library solves the N Queens problem for N = 255 in only few seconds and using less than 1 MB of RAM.
- willi-kappler/darwin-rs (⭐108) — Evolutionary algorithms with Rust
- LaurentMazare/tch-rs (⭐3.3k) — Rust language bindings for PyTorch.
- maciejkula/rustlearn (⭐597) — Machine learning crate for Rust.
- rust-ml/linfa (⭐3k) — Machine learning framework.
- tensorflow/rust (⭐4.7k) — Rust language bindings for TensorFlow.
Libraries / Astronomy
- saurvs/astro-rust (⭐231) — astronomy for Rust
Libraries / Asynchronous
- rust-lang/futures-rs (⭐5k) — Zero-cost futures in Rust
- TeaEntityLab/fpRust (⭐108) — Monad/MonadIO, Handler, Coroutine/doNotation, Functional Programming features for Rust
- Xudong-Huang/may (⭐1.5k) — rust stackful coroutine library
Libraries / Audio and Music
- hound — A WAV encoding and decoding library
- ozankasikci/rust-music-theory (⭐592) — A Rust music theory library
Libraries / Authentication
- sgrust01/jwtvault (⭐67) — Async library to manage and orchestrate JWT workflow
Libraries / Caching
- mozilla/sccache (⭐4.6k) - Shared Compilation Cache, great for Rust compilation
Libraries / Configuration
- mehcode/config-rs (⭐2.1k) [config] — Layered configuration system for Rust applications (with strong support for 12-factor applications).
Libraries / Cryptography
- orion-rs/orion (⭐525) — This library aims to provide easy and usable crypto. 'Usable' meaning exposing high-level API's that are easy to use and hard to misuse.
- RustCrypto/hashes (⭐1.5k) — Collection of cryptographic hash functions written in pure Rust
Libraries / Email
- jdrouet/mrml (⭐260) - A library to generate nice email templates working on any mail client.
- lettre/lettre (⭐1.5k) — an SMTP-library for Rust
Libraries / Encoding
- Florob/RustyXML (⭐98) — an XML parser written in Rust
- media-io/yaserde (⭐152) — Yet Another Serializer/Deserializer specialized for XML
- netvl/xml-rs (⭐451) — A streaming XML library
- shepmaster/sxd-document (⭐147) — An XML library in Rust
- shepmaster/sxd-xpath (⭐112) — An XPath library in Rust
- tafia/quick-xml (⭐969) — High performance XML pull reader/writer
Libraries / Graphics
- gfx-rs/gfx (⭐5.3k) — A high-performance, bindless graphics API for Rust.
- gfx-rs/wgpu (⭐9k) - Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal.
Libraries / GUI
- OrbTk (⭐3.8k) — The Orbital Widget Toolkit is a multi platform (G)UI toolkit using SDL2
- PistonDevelopers/conrod (⭐3.3k) — An easy-to-use, immediate-mode, 2D GUI library written entirely in Rust
Libraries / Image processing
- twistedfall/opencv-rust (⭐1.5k) — Rust bindings for OpenCV
Libraries / Logging
- estk/log4rs (⭐856) — highly configurable logging framework modeled after Java's Logback and log4j libraries
- seanmonstar/pretty-env-logger (⭐443) — A pretty, easy-to-use logger for Rust.
Libraries / Mobile
- Android / iOS
- ivanschuetz/rust_android_ios (⭐219) — An example of using a shared Rust lib for Android and iOS using rust-swig and cbindgen respectively.
Libraries / Network programming
- fussybeaver/bollard (⭐582) — Docker daemon API in Rust
Libraries / Parsing
Libraries / Scripting
- PistonDevelopers/dyon (⭐1.6k) — A rusty dynamically typed scripting language
Libraries / Text processing
- Daniel-Liu-c0deb0t/triple_accel (⭐88) [triple_accel] - Rust edit distance routines accelerated using SIMD; supports fast Hamming, Levenshtein, restricted Damerau-Levenshtein, etc. distance calculations and string search
- greyblake/whatlang-rs (⭐892) — Natural language detection library based on trigrams
Libraries / Virtualization
- unicorn-rs/unicorn-rs (⭐130) — Rust bindings for the unicorn CPU emulator
Registries / Web programming
- Crates — The official public registry for Rust/Cargo.
Resources / Web programming
- RustBooks (⭐3.6k) — list of RustBooks
4. Awesome Python
- jet-bridge (⭐1.4k) - Admin panel framework for any application with nice UI (ex Jet Django).
- bqplot (⭐3.5k) - Interactive Plotting Library for the Jupyter Notebook.
- Cartopy (⭐1.2k) - A cartographic python library with matplotlib support.
5. Awesome Readme
- L0garithmic/FastColabCopy (⭐23) - Project logo. Minimalist description. Badges. GIF demo. About The Project. How To Use. Examples. Credits. Additional Examples.
6. Awesome Integration
Projects / API Management
- Akana API Management Platform - A comprehensive platform that accelerates digital transformation, manages the full API lifecycle, and ensures compliance while deploying across multiple clouds.
- Amazon API Management - A secure and scalable API management solution that enables you to monitor and manage APIs in a flexible and efficient way.
- Amplify API Management Platform - An open platform for API management from Axway, which provides comprehensive API management capabilities and allows you to build, run, and manage APIs with ease.
- Apigee - A leading API management solution from Google that provides comprehensive API management capabilities and helps you create, secure, and scale APIs with ease.
- Azure API Management - A hybrid, multicloud management platform for APIs across all environments, which enables you to manage APIs with ease, secure them, and gain insights into their performance.
- DigitMarket API Manager - A complete package from Torry Harris that helps you manage your APIs and turn them into tools that can drive your business forward.
- IBM API Connect - A complete, intuitive, and scalable API platform that allows you to create, expose, manage, and monetize APIs across clouds.
- Kong Enterprise - A comprehensive service connectivity platform that provides a range of API management capabilities and allows you to manage APIs, microservices, and service meshes with ease.
- Layer7 API Management - A continuous API management solution from Broadcom that provides comprehensive API management capabilities and helps you manage APIs throughout their lifecycle.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management - A cloud-native API management solution that simplifies the development of APIs and makes them more flexible.
- Sensedia API Management - A full lifecycle API management platform that provides comprehensive API management capabilities and helps you manage APIs throughout their lifecycle.
- TIBCO Cloud Mashery - A cloud-native API platform from TIBCO that enables you to deploy APIs anywhere and manage them from everywhere.
- Tyk API Management - A powerful API management solution that allows you to connect, build, and control APIs with ease.
- webMethods API - A comprehensive API management solution from Software AG that provides full lifecycle API management capabilities and enables you to manage APIs in both on-premises and cloud environments.
Projects / BPM
- Appian BPM Suite - A platform that combines low-code development with process management, allowing both IT and citizen developers to construct process-centric and case-centric applications.
Projects / ESB
- Anypoint Platform - A comprehensive API management and integration platform that simplifies connecting applications from Mulesoft.
- IBM App Connect - An integration platform that can connect applications, irrespective of the message formats or protocols they use, formerly known as IBM Integration Bus.
Projects / Messaging
- IBM MQ - A robust enterprise-grade messaging system that enables safe and efficient communication between applications. Offers high availability and disaster recovery capabilities and supports multiple messaging protocols.
- Red Hat AMQ - A messaging system based on open-source communities like Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Kafka. Offers enterprise-grade messaging capabilities with reliable and efficient message delivery.
Projects / RPA
- Automation Anywhere - An intelligent automation ecosystem that provides Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions. This solution is designed to automate business processes and improve operational efficiency while reducing errors and costs.
- Blue Prism - A no-code automation RPA platform that offers intelligent automation capabilities for businesses. This platform is designed to reduce operational costs and improve productivity by automating repetitive digital tasks.
- WorkFusion - An automation platform for the enterprise that offers RPA solutions. This platform is designed to automate manual tasks, reduce errors and improve efficiency. It offers a comprehensive set of tools for automating workflows and streamlining operations.
Projects / Self-Service Integration
- IFTTT - A powerful self-service and citizen integrator tool that enables users to create custom workflows by connecting multiple web services with conditional statements, boosting productivity with ease.
- Oracle Self-Service Integration - Automate tasks between various cloud applications with ease using Oracle's Self-Service Integration tool, providing a seamless and efficient integration process.
- Zapier - An intuitive automation tool that connects hundreds of web services to create automations between processes with ease, streamlining tasks, and enhancing overall productivity.
Integration Patterns / Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Aggregator - How do we combine the results of individual, but related messages so that they can be processed as a whole?
- Canonical Data Model - How can you minimize dependencies when integrating applications that use different data formats?
- Channel Adapter - How can you connect an application to the messaging system so that it can send and receive messages?
- Channel Purger - How can you keep 'left-over' messages on a channel from disturbing tests or running systems?
- Claim Check - How can we reduce the data volume of message sent across the system without sacrificing information content?
- Command Message - How can messaging be used to invoke a procedure in another application?
- Competing Consumers - How can a messaging client process multiple messages concurrently?
- Composed Message Processor - How can you maintain the overall message flow when processing a message consisting of multiple elements, each of which may require different processing?
- Content Enricher - How do we communicate with another system if the message originator does not have all the required data items available?
- Content Filter - How do you simplify dealing with a large message, when you are interested only in a few data items?
- Content-Based Router - How do we handle a situation where the implementation of a single logical function (e.g., inventory check) is spread across multiple physical systems?
- Control Bus - How can we effectively administer a messaging system that is distributed across multiple platforms and a wide geographic area?
- Correlation Identifier - How does a requestor that has received a reply know which request this is the reply for?
- Datatype Channel - How can the application send a data item such that the receiver will know how to process it?
- Dead Letter Channel - What will the messaging system do with a message it cannot deliver?
- Detour - How can you route a message through intermediate steps to perform validation, testing or debugging functions?
- Document Message - How can messaging be used to transfer data between applications?
- Dynamic Router - How can you avoid the dependency of the router on all possible destinations while maintaining its efficiency?
- Envelope Wrapper - How can existing systems participate in a messaging exchange that places specific requirements on the message format, such as message header fields or encryption?
- Event Message - How can messaging be used to transmit events from one application to another?
- Event-Driven Consumer - How can an application automatically consume messages as they become available?
- Guaranteed Delivery - How can the sender make sure that a message will be delivered, even if the messaging system fails?
- Idempotent Receiver - How can a message receiver deal with duplicate messages?
- Invalid Message Channel - How can a messaging receiver gracefully handle receiving a message that makes no sense?
- Message - How can two applications connected by a message channel exchange a piece of information?
- Message Dispatcher - How can multiple consumers on a single channel coordinate their message processing?
- Message Translator - How can systems using different data formats communicate with each other using messaging?
- Message Broker - How can you decouple the destination of a message from the sender and maintain central control over the flow of messages?
- Message Bus - What is an architecture that enables separate applications to work together, but in a decoupled fashion such that applications can be easily added or removed without affecting the others?
- Message Channel - How does one application communicate with another using messaging?
- Message Endpoint - How does an application connect to a messaging channel to send and receive messages?
- Message Filter - How can a component avoid receiving uninteresting messages?
- Message History - How can we effectively analyze and debug the flow of messages in a loosely coupled system?
- Message Router - How can you decouple individual processing steps so that messages can be passed to different filters depending on a set of conditions?
- Message Sequence - How can messaging transmit an arbitrarily large amount of data?
- Message Store - How can we report against message information without disturbing the loosely coupled and transient nature of a messaging system?
- Messaging Bridge - How can multiple messaging systems be connected so that messages available on one are also available on the others?
- Messaging Gateway - How do you encapsulate access to the messaging system from the rest of the application?
- Messaging Mapper - How do you move data between domain objects and the messaging infrastructure while keeping the two independent of each other?
- Normalizer - How do you process messages that are semantically equivalent, but arrive in a different format?
- Pipes and Filters - How can we perform complex processing on a message while maintaining independence and flexibility?
- Point-to-Point Channel - How can the caller be sure that exactly one receiver will receive the document or perform the call?
- Polling Consumer - How can an application consume a message when the application is ready?
- Process Manager - How do we route a message through multiple processing steps when the required steps may not be known at design-time and may not be sequential?
- Publish-Subscribe Channel - How can the sender broadcast an event to all interested receivers?
- Recipient List - How do we route a message to a list of dynamically specified recipients?
- Request-Reply - When an application sends a message, how can it get a response from the receiver?
- Resequencer - How can we get a stream of related but out-of-sequence messages back into the correct order?
- Return Address - How does a replier know where to send the reply?
- Routing Slip - How do we route a message consecutively through a series of processing steps when the sequence of steps is not known at design-time and may vary for each message?
- Scatter-Gather - How do you maintain the overall message flow when a message needs to be sent to multiple recipients, each of which may send a reply?
- Selective Consumer - How can a message consumer select which messages it wishes to receive?
- Service Activator - How can an application design a service to be invoked both via various messaging technologies and via non-messaging techniques?
- Smart Proxy - How can you track messages on a service that publishes reply messages to the Return Address specified by the requestor?
- Splitter - How can we process a message if it contains multiple elements, each of which may have to be processed in a different way?
- Test Message - What happens, though, if a component is actively processing messages, but garbles outgoing messages due to an internal fault?
- Transactional Client - How can a client control its transactions with the messaging system?
- Wire Tap - How do you inspect messages that travel on a point-to-point channel?
Resources / Integration Styles
- File Transfer - Data is exchanged through file exchange between applications.
- Messaging - Applications exchange messages using a messaging infrastructure.
- Remote Procedure Invocation - Applications call functions or procedures on a remote server over a network.
- Shared Database - Multiple applications access and manipulate the same data through a common database.
Resources / Protocols
- MQTT - A lightweight and efficient publish-subscribe protocol that supports messaging between devices. MQTT enables low-overhead communication and is ideal for IoT and mobile applications.
- SOAP - A messaging protocol that uses XML to enable communication between systems. SOAP supports a wide range of messaging scenarios, including distributed computing and enterprise applications.
7. Awesome Cpp
- build2 - cross-platform build, packaging and dependency management toolchain for developing and packaging C/C++ projects. [MIT]
8. Awesome R Learning Resources
Topic Areas / Comprehensive R Tutorials
- Intro to R course by Fabio Votta - part 1 - A fun introduction to R programming grouped into categories (operators, objects, functions, exercises, and data frames).
- Intro to R course by Fabio Votta - part 2 - A fun introduction to R programming grouped into categories (data manipulation and cleaning featuring the janitor, tidyr, and dplyr packages).
9. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
Other Awesome Lists / Book Deals (Affiliated) 🛍
10. Computer Science
How to show your progress / Which programming languages should I use?
- Josh Hanson: lead technical maintainer
- Waciuma Wanjohi: lead academic maintainer
- Demos - craftcms.com/demo
12. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / YouTube
- youtube-local (⭐350): Browser-based client for watching Youtube anonymously and with greater page performance
- SkyTube (⭐2k): An open-source YouTube app for Android
13. Awesome H2o
- Appendectomy during the COVID-19 pandemic in Italy: a multicenter ambispective cohort study by the Italian Society of Endoscopic Surgery and new technologies (the CRAC study) Alberto Sartori, Mauro Podda, Emanuele Botteri, Roberto Passera, Ferdinando Agresta, Alberto Arezzo. (2021)
14. Awesome Gbdev
ASM / Music drivers and trackers
- OAM DMA tutorial - Example of how to use OAM DMA in assembly.
ASM / Boilerplates and libraries
- gb-template (⭐2) - A template with basic functions such as joypad input, DMA transfers, and map/tile data loading.
ASM / Syntax highlighting packages
15. Awesome Cl
HTTP Servers / Clack plugins
- clath (⭐35) - a single sign-on middleware for Clack. It allows basic login with OAuth1.0a, OAuth2 and OpenID. At the time of writing, it supports authentication from Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, StackExchange, Reddit and Github. Apache2.0.
Shells, shells interfaces / Third-party APIs
System administration / Third-party APIs
- Consfigurator - Lisp declarative configuration management system. You can use it to configure hosts as root, deploy services as unprivileged users, build and deploy containers, and produce disc images. GPL3.
Apps / Third-party APIs
- Slite (⭐48) - a SLIme-based TEst runner for FiveAM Tests. Apache2.0
- Slite interactively runs your Common Lisp tests (at the time of writing only FiveAM is supported). It allows you to see the summary of test failures, jump to test definitions, rerun tests with the debugger, all from inside Emacs.
Project skeletons / Third-party APIs
- cl-project-with-docs (⭐3) - uses Sphinx and reStructured text to render nice and readable HTML documentation. BSD.
- cl-cookieproject (⭐52) - Generate a ready-to-use Common Lisp project. Not in Quicklisp. BSD_3Clause.
- test definitions, entry point to run from sources, build a binary, Roswell integration…
16. Awesome Flutter
Map / Image Picker
- Map (⭐118) - Fully-fledged interactive Map widget for flutter written in pure Dart. Supports all platforms. by Mahdi K. Fard
17. Awesome Humane Tech
Mindfulness / Wear our badge
- Breathing (⭐46): Exercise your breathing.
18. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Coding Over Cocktails - A podcast produced by Toro Cloud tackling issues faced by enterprises as they manage the process of digital transformation, application integration, low-code application development, data management, and business process automation.
19. Awesome Product Management
Articles / Obsidian
Books / Obsidian
- The Customer-Driven Playbook - By Jessica Rich and Travis Lowdermilk.
- Escaping The Build Trap - By Melissa Perri.
- The Manager's Path - By Camille Fournier.
20. Free for Dev
- HeroTofu.com - Forms backend with bot detection and encrypted archive. Forward submissions via UI to email, Slack, or Zapier. Use your own front end. No server code is required. The free plan gives unlimited forms and 100 submissions per month.
21. Awesome Terraform
Providers / Vendor supported providers
- terraform-provider-ucloud (⭐65) - Provider to manage UCloud resources.
22. Awesome Eslint
Installation and Setup / Testing Tools
- Lintier (⭐16) - CLI to quickly scaffold an ESLint & Prettier setup in a TypeScript project.
23. Awesome Decentralized
- Noms ☠️ (⭐7.5k): Versioned, forkable, syncable decentralized database, philosophically descendant from the Git version control system. Nobody is working on this right now.
24. Awesome Tmux
- tmux-nova (⭐129) Fully customizable tmux theme
25. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Java / Bootstrap
- Using RxJava 2 Tutorial - Lars Vogel, Simon Scholz (HTML)
26. Awesome Elm
Code generators / Individual Podcast episodes
- Elm TS Interop (⭐38) - Build up Encoders/Decoders between Elm and TypeScript.
- Elm TypeScript Interop (⭐164) - Generate TypeScript definitions from Elm (
Elm TS Interopis an improved version of this).
- haskell-to-elm (⭐59) - Generate Elm types, encoders, and decoders from Haskell types
- PostCSS Elm Tailwind (⭐100) - Put some Tailwind in your Elm
Other tools / Unmaintained
- Elm Catalog - A catalog of Elm tools.
- Dependabot - Automatic update PRs for your elm.json.
- Elm Doc Preview (⭐125) - Elm offline documentation previewer.
- Elm JSON (⭐172) - Install, upgrade and uninstall Elm dependencies
- Elm Oracle (⭐152) - Query for information about values in elm source files. Used by most editor plugins.
- type-o-rama (⭐243) - JS type systems interportability.
- Html to Elm - Convert HTML to Elm.
- Litvis (⭐355) - Literate Visualization with Elm
Static analysis / Outdated Boilerplates
- Elm Analyse (⭐421) - Linter for the Elm programming language.
- Elm Review (⭐228) - Code reviewer for the Elm programming language.
Static site generators / Outdated Boilerplates
- Elm Pages - Static site generator that prerenders HTML and hydrates into an Elm client-side app (here is a brief comparison with elmstatic).
- Elmstatic - Elm-based static site generator.
Showcase generators / Outdated Boilerplates
- Elm Book - Rich documentation builder based on Storybook and HexDocs.
- Elm UI Explorer (⭐210) - Showcase your views and states.
Run Elm / Outdated Boilerplates
- Ellie - The Elm Live Editor
- Elm Editor - Advanced Elm Live Editor
- run-elm (⭐50) — Run Elm code from the command line
- elm-instant - atom package to try your elm code from the editor. Provides a visual REPL and a preview pane.
- Glitch - Build fast, full-stack web apps in your browser.
- Elm Live - A flexible dev server for Elm. Live reload included!
Compile and bundle / Unmaintained
Editor plugins / Atom
- atom-linter-elm-make - Elm code linter for the Atom editor.
- atom-elm-snippets (⭐6) - Elm snippets for Atom.
- atom-language-elm - Syntax highlighting and autocompletion for the Atom editor.
- elmjutsu - Autocompletion, go to definition, find usages, rename symbol, etc. for the Atom editor.
- atom-elm-navigator - A side panel that helps to navigate to any function, type definition or port in your project.
Editor plugins / Emacs
- emacs-elm-mode (⭐369) - Syntax highlighting, Elm REPL, Elm make and Elm format integration for the Emacs editor.
Editor plugins / IntelliJ
- elm-plugin (⭐373) - Elm plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
Editor plugins / Sublime Text
- LSP-elm (⭐7) - Elm Language Server for Sublime (Recommended).
- Elm Language Server (⭐395) - Language server implementation for Elm
- Elm Syntax Highlighting - Syntax Highlighting for Elm in Sublime Text.
- Elm Format on Save (⭐20) - Sublime Text plugin to run elm-format on save.
Editor plugins / Vim/Neovim
- theJian/elm.vim (⭐0) - Elm syntax highlighting. Use with ale or Neoformat for Neovim (⭐1.3k) since ElmCast/elm-vim does not support Elm 0.19.
- ElmCast/elm-vim (⭐574) - Elm 0.18 mode for Vim/Neovim.
- vim-elm-help (⭐7) - Offline Elm documentation access in your editor.
- emmet-vim (⭐6.3k) - Markup expansion with elm support.
Editor plugins / Visual Studio Code
- ElmLS - Elm Language Server integration
- Elmmet: Emmet for Elm (Visual Studio Code) - Emmetio abbreviation expander into composition of Elm function with elm-format'er inside.
- HTML to Elm for Visual Studio Code - VSCode plugin to convert HTML to Elm
Editor plugins / Other editors
- elm-light-table (⭐134) - Syntax highlighting, REPL, autocompletion, package management and much more for Light Table.
27. Awesome Neovim
Fuzzy Finder / Diagnostics
- camspiers/snap (⭐407) - An extensible fuzzy finder. Similar to Telescope, and optimized for performance, especially when grepping in large codebases.
Neovim Lua Development / Diagnostics
- MunifTanjim/nui.nvim (⭐1.1k) - UI Component Library.
28. Awesome Embedded Rust
Driver crates / WIP
- VEML7700 - I2C - Ambient light sensors -
29. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / Utilities
- gowarcserver (⭐11) - BadgerDB (⭐13k)-based capture index (CDX) and WARC record server, used to index and serve WARC files (Go).
30. Awesome Python Typing
Tools / Mypy plugins
Integrations / Mypy plugins
- nbQA (⭐815) - Run type checkers (e.g. Mypy) on Jupyter Notebooks.
31. Awesome React Components
Form Components / Color Picker
- react-color (⭐132) - Is a tiny color picker widget component for React apps.
32. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Apps/Websites
- Pinterest video downloader - Tool for Downloading pinterest videos in HD
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vue-path-store (⭐4) - Simple state management that uses the dot notation path syntax, also comes with Vuex and Pinia plugins.
33. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 3
- vitesse-lite (⭐941) - Lightweight version of Vitesse.
- vitesse-webext (⭐2.3k) - WebExtension Vite Starter Template.
Templates / React
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Integrations
- @nabla/vite-plugin-eslint (⭐94) - Runs ESLint asynchronously in a worker to keep HMR fast.
34. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Vendor Data Resources / Urban Observation
- Numina - Utilizes edge computing devices that measures all kinds of curb-level activity. Anonymously and in aggregate, Numina delivers the volume counts, paths, and traffic behaviors of travelers and objects in streets.
- Transoft - Transoft ITS Safety solutions utilize computer vision to identify 'near-miss' behavior on streets. This technology was featured Planning Magazine in the Art of Learning by Example.
- Automotus - Computer vision based platform that helps cities, airports, fleets, and businesses monitor the curb in real time. Enables curbside management policies that increase revenue while making streets less congested, more sustainable, and more equitable.
Educational and Informational Resources / AICP Resources
- APA Knowledge Base - APA's Research KnowledgeBase connects APA members to curated collections of topically related resources — including plans, regulations, model codes, guides, articles, reports, and multimedia files. Each collection provides commentary and thematic groupings of resource records with bibliographic information, short descriptions, and links to the resources themselves.
Educational and Informational Resources / Literature Resources
- NCHRP - The National Cooperative Highway Research Program is developed on the basis of research needs identified by chief administrators and other staff of the highway and transportation departments, by committees of AASHTO, and by FHWA. Topics of the highest merit are selected by the AASHTO Special Committee on Research and Innovation (R&I), and each year R&I's recommendations are proposed to the AASHTO Board of Directors, the National Academies, and FHWA.
- Planning Advisory Service (PAS) - The Planning Advisory Service (PAS) is the American Planning Association's (APA) flagship research brand which is responsible for the following publications: PAS Reports (quarterly), PAS Memo (bimonthly), and PAS QuickNotes (bimonthly). Current publications and archives of previous issues are available for free download for APA members.
Other Resources / Other Technology Resource Aggregators
- Harvard Dataverse - Harvard Dataverse is a repository for research data. It contains a wide variety of datasets spanning the sciences, many with public domain dedications.
35. Awesome Fastapi
Tutorials / Other Tools
- Build and Secure an API in Python with FastAPI - Secure and maintain an API based on FastAPI and SQLAlchemy.
Open Source Projects / Other Tools
- DogeAPI (⭐120) - API with high performance to create a simple blog and CRUD with OAuth2PasswordBearer.
- JeffQL (⭐28) - Simple authentication and login API using GraphQL and JWT.
36. Awesome Quantified Self
Websites and Resources
- Biomindmap - Database of interventions from research studies with a network viz option.
37. Awesome Gif
Libraries / C++
- msf_gif (⭐177) - C/C++ single-header library for creating animated GIFs.
38. Awesome Jax
Libraries / New Libraries
- JAXopt (⭐801) - Hardware accelerated (GPU/TPU), batchable and differentiable optimizers in JAX.
- PIX (⭐329) - PIX is an image processing library in JAX, for JAX.
39. Awesome Godot
Plugins and scripts / Various Godot versions
- Godot SQLite (⭐564) - GDNative wrapper for SQLite, making it possible to use SQLite databases as data storage in your project (Godot 3.2+).
40. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- DALL·E: Creating Images from Text
Image Synthesis / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- StyleGAN: Use machine learning to generate and customize realistic images | by Jamshed Khan | Heartbeat
People and works / Interesting Youtube Channels
- Artificial Images: Demos and explanations to make art using machine learning
People and works / Artists and Artworks
- Frea Buckler ~ Artist: obras usadas para criar essa rede (19) derrick has started yet another project on Twitter: "Just sent @buntworthy a demo StyleGAN model I trained / Twitter
- Top 25 AI Artists of 2021 (Photos, Profiles & History of AI Art)- AIArtists.org: AIArtists.org showcases leading artists using Artificial Intelligence, tools to make AI Art, and a timeline of AI Art History.
People and works / Galleries
Related Awesome Lists / Galleries
- margaretmz/awesome-ai-art-design (⭐24): An awesome list: AI for art and design.
- justinpinkney/awesome-pretrained-stylegan2 (⭐1.2k): A collection of pre-trained StyleGAN 2 models to download
41. Public Apis
Description: Placeholder bear pictures
Authentication & Authorization
Description: Easy to implement, adaptable authentication and authorization platform
API: Micro User Service
Description: User management and authentication
Description: User infrastructure for modern applications
API: ORB Intelligence
Description: Company lookup
API: Httpbin Cloudflare
Description: A Simple HTTP Request & Response Service with HTTP/3 Support by Cloudflare
Description: Api and service management platform
API: Free Dictionary
Description: Definitions, phonetics, pronounciations, parts of speech, examples, synonyms
Description: Search events, venues and performers
Games & Comics
API: Barter.VG (⭐17)
Description: Provides information about Game, DLC, Bundles, Giveaways, Trading
Description: Steam Web API documentation
API: Steam (⭐218)
Description: Internal Steam Web API documentation
Description: Multi languages Pokémon TCG Information
Description: Colombia Government Open Data
Description: Mexican Statistical Government Open Data
Description: Job board
API: KSoft.Si Lyrics
Description: API to get lyrics for songs
Description: Large datasets repository of African open data
API: Stoicism Quote (⭐47)
Description: Quotes about Stoicism
Description: The industry’s first hacker API that helps increase productivity towards creative bug bounty hunting
API: Passwordinator (⭐33)
Description: Generate random passwords of varying complexities
42. Awesome Iam
Authorization / AWS policy tools
- ConsoleMe (⭐3k) - A self-service tool for AWS that provides end-users and administrators credentials and console access to the onboarded accounts based on their authorization level of managing permissions across multiple accounts, while encouraging least-privilege permissions.
- Projectium Network - https://projectium.network
44. Awesome Remote Job
Articles & Posts
- 4 Day Week - Software jobs with a better work / life balance.
45. Awesome Blazor
Tools & Utilities / Others
- Fluxor (⭐1.1k) - Zero boilerplate Flux/Redux library for DotNet.
46. Awesome WSL
Supported Distributions / Pengwin Enterprise
WSL Tools / X Servers
- Xming open-source version - An older X server for Windows. Has not been updated since 2016.
- Xming commercial version - The current version of Xming, that is updated monthly. Donate at least £10 to have access to it. 💰
WSL Tools / For Managing WSL Installations
- Ansible-WSL (⭐56) - Provision WSL using Ansible.
- Raft WSL - Raft is a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) distribution manager in native C#/XAML. 💰
Books / Miscellaneous Tools
- Pro Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL): Powerful Tools and Practices for Cross-Platform Development and Collaboration
47. Awesome Osint
E-mail Search / E-mail Check / Telegram
48. Awesome K6
- Load Testing SQL Databases with k6 - How to use the xk6-sql extension to test SQL databases directly.
49. Awesome Swift
- Introducing SwiftUI - Official SwiftUI tutorial with 4+ hours of content and interactive tutorials.
50. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / IDEs
- Nova - From the creators of Coda and Transmit, bring you a beautiful, fast, flexible, native Mac code editor from Panic.
Reading and Writing Tools / Journaling
- linked (⭐762) - Link your thoughts to days, distraction free.
Audio and Video Tools / File Sharing
- BlackHole (⭐12k) - Freemium, open-source virtual output/input audio driver for recording/routing internal audio.
Utilities / General Tools
- Google Assistant (Unofficial Desktop Client) (⭐3.5k) - A cross-platform desktop client for Google Assistant based on Google Assistant SDK.
Utilities / Quality of Life Improvements
- Lunar - Help you adujst brightness, contrast and volumn of your external display.
51. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Entertainment
- AnimSearch (⭐71) - Anime and Manga search app. created using Flutter and Jikan API. by Ariz Armeidi.
Contents / Productivity
Contents / Social Network
Contents / Tools